over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metformin seized and destroyed at US customs

Why is it for metformin there aren't local options? Never understood why anti estrogens are more readily available than met.
Because obesity promulgates a dependency on more expensive pharmaceuticals and treatments, so they (pharma) constrain the availability of dirt cheap options via lobbying and organically reducing availability to ensure they can push the more profitable drugs.

Sounds tin foil hat, but it’s not.

Because obesity promulgates a dependency on more expensive pharmaceuticals and treatments, so they (pharma) constrain the availability of dirt cheap options via lobbying and organically reducing availability to ensure they can push the more profitable drugs.

Sounds tin foil hat, but it’s not.
Agree 100 percent. Big pharma does not exist to make people healthier, rather make profit. Taking prescription medications has been normalized but they want to promote the ones with greatest profit margin.

When you speak of a 2nd address. Do you guys use those postal services like PO Box?
I always thought a PO box brought more scrutiny?

If the package doesn't have the correct HS/Harmonised Code and Prior Notice filed with the FDA, then it will be more stringently reviewed by US Customs and then by the FDA after (as has no PN code).

US Customs has got a lot better over the years.

Reactions: Bio
@weedle what state or coast are you on? West Coast customs is rougher. I said what I said because now you're in the system. They might send your Metformin and it gets through but what happens when it's your AAS order, if you do international, that gets snagged and they find that you're already in the system? Quantity is always an issue. They might send you a letter or they might pay you a visit.

@weedle what state or coast are you on? West Coast customs is rougher. I said what I said because now you're in the system. They might send your Metformin and it gets through but what happens when it's your AAS order, if you do international, that gets snagged and they find that you're already in the system? Quantity is always an issue. They might send you a letter or they might pay you a visit.
Im on the East coast.
AAS is never international

Why is it for metformin there aren't local options? Never understood why anti estrogens are more readily available than met.

There is a guy(not an actual source per say) who has a thread on a shit show board(hint: begins with an M) that carries both the IR and XR versions.

Not sure what I can post and people should always be careful but I have never known anyone to have an issue past receiving a letter. If someone has please speak up but I have never known a single person. That could change but just highlighting what I have seen over the years. I occasionally see some posts on this subject and the people aren't living in reality. Yes be careful but you are not getting in trouble for a few vials of testosterone.

Not sure what I can post and people should always be careful but I have never known anyone to have an issue past receiving a letter. If someone has please speak up but I have never known a single person. That could change but just highlighting what I have seen over the years. I occasionally see some posts on this subject and the people aren't living in reality. Yes be careful but you are not getting in trouble for a few vials of testosterone.
I've never had an issue with anything after receiving a letter years ago. Everything has always arrived intact since then and that was over 10 years ago.

Agree 100 percent. Big pharma does not exist to make people healthier, rather make profit. Taking prescription medications has been normalized but they want to promote the ones with greatest profit margin.
The only conspiracy is people thinking pharma cares about our health

I had an order that could not be delivered, i have been told by delivery service that customs destroyed it. I also paid taxes.
Many months later, my packet has been delivered... and they asked me to pay taxes again... well not this time. Everything is good.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws