over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CUTTING QUESTION W TREN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ctren500

Newbies
So I’m standing 5’7 or 5’8 at 182. I’m about 19ish% BF. I’m currently running 250 TEST E/wk and 700mg Tren A/wk. since starting I haven’t dropped a single lb. My strength is not up but I did get tren cough and imma bit more vascular. I track everything and ate at around 1,500-2,000 calories for a week and dropped no pounds. I understand the recomp part of tren, but I’d at least expect to lose some weight given my BF%. Please help.

Lower your tren by half. Lower your fats to one spoon of cod liver oil and up your carbs a lot have at least 400 day. Protein dont need to be high 1 gram per pound. Too see magic of tren carbs must be high. Once a week double carbs idealy simple sugars.

I think calories is key much more important than tren and at your bf I'd expect you to lose bf quickly, especially at 1.5 to 2k a day. At 2k I lose weight like crazy. What is your diet like?

I think calories is key much more important than tren and at your bf I'd expect you to lose bf quickly, especially at 1.5 to 2k a day. At 2k I lose weight like crazy. What is your diet like?
I just gave you my daily caloric intake. I don’t track macronutrients besides protein.

That’s completely subjective, I handle tren well and get almost 0 sides besides acne.
You do bloodwork? Tren is one of the most toxic compounds available, hard to believe you're not affected. At 250 a week you should see great benefits during a cut.

If you don't track macros then how do you know your calories are 1500-2000? Most people grossly underestimate their cal intake and once they do track they are shocked.

Way to much tren bro
Lower your tren by half. Lower your fats to one spoon of cod liver oil and up your carbs a lot have at least 400 day. Protein dont need to be high 1 gram per pound. Too see magic of tren carbs must be high. Once a week double carbs idealy simple sugars.
+1 more on the pile

If you don't track macros then how do you know your calories are 1500-2000?
^^^magic

How would lowering my tren help exactly?
You do bloodwork? Tren is one of the most toxic compounds available, hard to believe you're not affected. At 250 a week you should see great benefits during a cut.

If you don't track macros then how do you know your calories are 1500-2000? Most people grossly underestimate their cal intake and once they do track they are shocked.
uhm because I enter in and measure out the food that I eat. I don’t care about fats/Carbs.

Just drop the tren all together, this post is ridiculous and thats ALOT of tren. Lol Your DIET should come before all else, especially the drugs. It sounds like you don't really know what your doing to be honest, but maybe you do, so then why ask? MORE DOES NOT EQUAL MORE. Use common sense. Track your carbs and fats as you would/do protein. Its really not hard. Are you doing cardio? Why would you not track carbs and fats if your trying to loose weight? If you measure out your food you eat, why don't you tell us how much carbs, fats, protein is in your daily intake.

Say I weigh 230, big guy, could stand to lose some fat, goal weight is 200. What do you guys think caloric intake should be and macros?

Say I weigh 230, big guy, could stand to lose some fat, goal weight is 200. What do you guys think caloric intake should be and macros?
I suggest you track your current diet accurately for the next week or two and find the daily average. Then reduce that number by 250-500 calories. Eat 1g of protein for every lb of bodyweight and fats at .5g /LB then fill the rest of the calories with carbs. When fat loss begins to slow decrease calories by another 150-250 calories and add in more cardio.

How would lowering my tren help exactly?

uhm because I enter in and measure out the food that I eat. I don’t care about fats/Carbs.
So maybe ask yourself why you dont have results ???? You asked for help but if you dont need it why bother and wasting your and our time?? Also why i know you take too much tren now? Your attitude is THE answer

That’s completely subjective, I handle tren well and get almost 0 sides besides acne.

NMDA neurotoxicity is not subjective.

Also, at 700mg of tren a week, if you were EVEN close to what your stating your doing, you’d see pretty rapid results.

Something is way off. Either diet, training, or bunk tren. Or a combination of the above

Well the collective opinion is it is to much. Especially with 147# of lean weight. Being able to handle it does not mena it is needed.
I just gave you my daily caloric intake. I don’t track macronutrients besides protein.
If you don't track macros how do you know how many calories you are eating.

NMDA neurotoxicity is not subjective.

Also, at 700mg of tren a week, if you were EVEN close to what your stating your doing, you’d see pretty rapid results.

Something is way off. Either diet, training, or bunk tren. Or a combination of the above
I agree I find it odd. I track every calorie that I eat, I just don’t care about carbs, I do stay low on fats as I don’t really wanna consume calorie dense foods. I’m training intense, focusing on hypertrophy work. Reps until failure not. My source is Dragon pharma, could be bunk but I’ve gotten tren cough so I’m at a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner