over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CUTTING QUESTION W TREN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just drop the tren all together, this post is ridiculous and thats ALOT of tren. Lol Your DIET should come before all else, especially the drugs. It sounds like you don't really know what your doing to be honest, but maybe you do, so then why ask? MORE DOES NOT EQUAL MORE. Use common sense. Track your carbs and fats as you would/do protein. Its really not hard. Are you doing cardio? Why would you not track carbs and fats if your trying to loose weight? If you measure out your food you eat, why don't you tell us how much carbs, fats, protein is in your daily intake.
Because I don’t eat the same foods every single day, if I eat 150g of carbs today and 200g tomorrow, what does that matter if I still eat at a 500 calorie deficit hitting my protein goal?

Lower your tren by half. Lower your fats to one spoon of cod liver oil and up your carbs a lot have at least 400 day. Protein dont need to be high 1 gram per pound. Too see magic of tren carbs must be high. Once a week double carbs idealy simple sugars.
Can you explain this ^^^ by what mechanism does this work? Any studies (animal or human) that back this claim or is this just "bro knowledge"?

OP please drop what you think you know and listen to the people you're asking for help. No need to ask for help and then tell them they are wrong. Best thing to do is hire a coach. Let them plan out your diet for a full year , go thru a bulk and cut. Be open minded and pay attention to how he or she adjusts your diet with how your body reacts. You have a lot to learn as do we all. Good luck with your gym gains

Because I don’t eat the same foods every single day, if I eat 150g of carbs today and 200g tomorrow, what does that matter if I still eat at a 500 calorie deficit hitting my protein goal?
I'm certainly no expert and don't have a fancy answer for you. However, its not all about protein imho and the fats and carbs should be kept track of especially if your trying to loos weight. Consistency goes a very long way... As mentioned above there is something(s) very off in regards to what you are doing for your desired results. You should get some blood work done and track all macros for a a few weeks and again be consistant, reasses and narrow down whats wrong. Be humble and correct. Nobody perfect but keep it simple and don't overcomplicate. Also, please back off of the Tren or just cut it out entirely until you figure out your diet and are able to make progress without all the unneeded toxicity/stress added on the body... at 20%bf you should more than adequately be able to drop weight with good cardio and diet. Best of luck, alot of knowledge to be learned.

Can you explain this ^^^ by what mechanism does this work? Any studies (animal or human) that back this claim or is this just "bro knowledge"?
There used to be alot of talk on the gh15 board about tren magically burning through carbs, I don't agree with it and haven't experienced it. But have seen this school of thought online.

And op I have seen " thread bashing" where it seems like a guy or two is just angry and wants to be bully. But in this case the criticism is legit imo. 19% and using that much tren imo is silly. Something has to me off. I do like you do and just count total calories ( not the same food Ed) but I can always shift the scale.

So it seems odd that your not losing at 1500. Because your not, it may be wise to track carbs and fats. Maybe try psmf

You guys need to look when people join and realize the same rhetoric.

There used to be alot of talk on the gh15 board about tren magically burning through carbs, I don't agree with it and haven't experienced it. But have seen this school of thought online.

And op I have seen " thread bashing" where it seems like a guy or two is just angry and wants to be bully. But in this case the criticism is legit imo. 19% and using that much tren imo is silly. Something has to me off. I do like you do and just count total calories ( not the same food Ed) but I can always shift the scale.

So it seems odd that your not losing at 1500. Because your not, it may be wise to track carbs and fats. Maybe try psmf
My guess is recomping at the same rate I’m losing weight cause my BMR is 1,800 calories. I workout 5-6x a week given on how I feel i don’t want to overtrain. I know my tren isn’t bunk, I get high prolactin, some acne, and I got tren cough ( I know you can get it from all compounds ) but my vascularity is up. I’ve never heard if I’m in a calorie deficit but I eat a lot of carbs then I won’t burn fat? That just defies the laws of thermodynamics and I’m not trying to argue but it’s science is it not? Anyways I appreciate your kind response unlike most of the other people.

This is what I always did myself and clients and also numerous amount of conversation with others. Probably there is some science behind trenbolone. For me results were always speaks for themselves. Tried quite a few protocols regarding nutrition on this specific drug. To exclude other options it was always same stack: low testosterone (150-250) with higher tren 50-300 mg day - i know reckless but it was what it was. And then diet from low carb to moderate carb to high carb- but still below maintenance. And results were always the same on all people. Diet with higher carbohydrate intake was delivering the fastest leaning effect- like tren effectiveness was always dependable from one particular macronutrient - carbohydrate. No t3 hgh were involved in those experiments only trenbolone and low dose of testosterone. Gaining muscle was almost imposible probably due to low estrogen - without which trenbolone is not effective bulker but for leaning out till this day cant find drug which would deliver faster result.

My guess is recomping at the same rate I’m losing weight cause my BMR is 1,800 calories. I workout 5-6x a week given on how I feel i don’t want to overtrain. I know my tren isn’t bunk, I get high prolactin, some acne, and I got tren cough ( I know you can get it from all compounds ) but my vascularity is up. I’ve never heard if I’m in a calorie deficit but I eat a lot of carbs then I won’t burn fat? That just defies the laws of thermodynamics and I’m not trying to argue but it’s science is it not? Anyways I appreciate your kind response unlike most of the other people.
In theory yes, Id say total calories are whats important. but protein and green veggies have a greater thermic effect of food (I think they call it) the body has to work harder to break them down. if your 19% probably some insulin resistance which isn't good for creating a fat burning environment, so low carbs would help with that.

Tren+DNP+PSMF = fat falls off by the minute

And yes, you will feel like death microwaved twice

You're body is going in to panic mode and holding on to every thing because your calorie intake is to low. That and it's only been a few weeks. Your body fights you in the beginning. Drop all sugar, soda, sodium and you will drop about 10 pounds of water right away. As for dipping into fat cells you wont see that right now and you're relying on the drug. Tren doesn't cut you. You're diet cuts you. Cutting drugs are only called cutting drugs because they are the ones used during a diet or stage prep. Usually ones that harden you up and don't have a high estrogen conversion rate so you don't bloat. You need to sit back and read some threads in here and do some research.

The bro science that "tren chews through carbs" is mediated by tren's reducing PPARγ mRNA expression. Some evidence (I believe you are familiar already with this study? This is how it can be applied):

[159] Daniel G. Donner, Grace E. Elliott, Belinda R. Beck, Andrew C. Bulmer, Alfred K. Lam, John P. Headrick, Eugene F. Du Toit, Trenbolone Improves Cardiometabolic Risk Factors and Myocardial Tolerance to Ischemia-Reperfusion in Male Rats With Testosterone-Deficient Metabolic Syndrome, Endocrinology, Volume 157, Issue 1, 1 January 2016, Pages 368–381, **broken link removed**

"... only TREN treatment significantly reduced HOMA-IR values..."

For recollection, HOMA-IR is defined as the fasting serum insulin (μU/mL) * fasting plasma glucose (mmol/L) / 22.5.

TBA+E2 decreased PPARγ (and SCD) mRNA expression during increased feeding [55]. Recall that PPARγ controls formation of new fat cells, FA uptake and storage, therefore insulin sensitivity.
[55] Chung, K. Y., Baxa, T. J., Parr, S. L., Luqué, L. D., & Johnson, B. J. (2012). Administration of estradiol, trenbolone acetate, and trenbolone acetate/estradiol implants alters adipogenic and myogenic gene expression in bovine skeletal muscle1. Journal of Animal Science, 90(5), 1421–1427. doi:10.2527/jas.2010-3496

There's good data on methyltrieonolone substantially reducing serum glucose concentrations to the tune of 43%... I'd reckon tren is comparable qualitatively in this regard.

[150] Didebulidze, N. A., Kakabadze, M. S., Gordadze, N. G., Latsabidze, I. N., Kordzaya, M. E., & Sikharulidze, I. T. (2015). Correction of Hormonal and Metabolic Disorders in Male Rats with Developing Experimental Diabetes. Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine, 159(1), 20–23. doi:10.1007/s10517-015-2879-8

Tren+DNP+PSMF = fat falls off by the minute

And yes, you will feel like death microwaved twice
What does your psmf diet look like? 600 calories I think is the official, but I've had success at 2k. Carbs always under 50 fat under 30. I guess not true psmf lol

The bro science that "tren chews through carbs" is mediated by tren's reducing PPARγ mRNA expression. Some evidence (I believe you are familiar already with this study? This is how it can be applied):

[159] Daniel G. Donner, Grace E. Elliott, Belinda R. Beck, Andrew C. Bulmer, Alfred K. Lam, John P. Headrick, Eugene F. Du Toit, Trenbolone Improves Cardiometabolic Risk Factors and Myocardial Tolerance to Ischemia-Reperfusion in Male Rats With Testosterone-Deficient Metabolic Syndrome, Endocrinology, Volume 157, Issue 1, 1 January 2016, Pages 368–381, **broken link removed**

"... only TREN treatment significantly reduced HOMA-IR values..."

For recollection, HOMA-IR is defined as the fasting serum insulin (μU/mL) * fasting plasma glucose (mmol/L) / 22.5.

TBA+E2 decreased PPARγ (and SCD) mRNA expression during increased feeding [55]. Recall that PPARγ controls formation of new fat cells, FA uptake and storage, therefore insulin sensitivity.
[55] Chung, K. Y., Baxa, T. J., Parr, S. L., Luqué, L. D., & Johnson, B. J. (2012). Administration of estradiol, trenbolone acetate, and trenbolone acetate/estradiol implants alters adipogenic and myogenic gene expression in bovine skeletal muscle1. Journal of Animal Science, 90(5), 1421–1427. doi:10.2527/jas.2010-3496

There's good data on methyltrieonolone substantially reducing serum glucose concentrations to the tune of 43%... I'd reckon tren is comparable qualitatively in this regard.

[150] Didebulidze, N. A., Kakabadze, M. S., Gordadze, N. G., Latsabidze, I. N., Kordzaya, M. E., & Sikharulidze, I. T. (2015). Correction of Hormonal and Metabolic Disorders in Male Rats with Developing Experimental Diabetes. Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine, 159(1), 20–23. doi:10.1007/s10517-015-2879-8
Have you found this to be true? I have ran tren on a " bulk" to try and keep lean and put fat on at the same rate as if I was using npp , drol, or any other aas. High protein, high carb, low fat.

Have you found this to be true? I have ran tren on a " bulk" to try and keep lean and put fat on at the same rate as if I was using npp , drol, or any other aas. High protein, high carb, low fat.
I would usually look better the morning after eating McDonald's if I was dieting hard and cheated on tren. The girlfriend at the time pointed it out, it was pronounced.

I would usually look better the morning after eating McDonald's if I was dieting hard and cheated on tren. The girlfriend at the time pointed it out, it was pronounced.
Would you attribute it to the tren or just the carbs, fat, and sodium after being depleted? I'd also wake up looking lean after a reasonable cheat day when low calorie but it wasn't really drug choice specific.

Would you attribute it to the tren or just the carbs, fat, and sodium after being depleted? I'd also wake up looking lean after a reasonable cheat day when low calorie but it wasn't really drug choice specific.
Both honestly. I know a lot of guys that eat like shit and tren still works its magic. Unlike OP they didn't expect an anabolic steroid to make them lose weight without caloric restriction, but it definitely is a potent insulin sensitizing agent and anti-adipogenic (keeps new fat cells from forming; prevents deposition of fat). Also seen it significantly lower blood glucose in bloodwork.

My opinion your test should be higher than your tren. I feel you would yield better results with 500 test and 300 tren a week.
I’m shorter than you. 5’6 240.
Getting in shape is cardio cardio cardio. High protein. Carbs to fuel your work outs. Little fat. Just clean eating and you should be good.

That’s way to much tren. That’s obnoxious and completely unnecessary.

I felt like saying 300 was to high but since your doing 700. 50-75mg of tren eod will work good. Throw in anavar and your good

What I've noticed is trenbolone is a great multi-purpose compound. Tren loves calories. Lots of calories. Tren also loves estrogen. So if you're bulking and eating a ton, and taking enough testosterone that will raise E2 (none of this 150mg/wk shit), you're going to get huge if you train hard and often and eat a ton.

On the other hand, if you're dieting, tren will still do wonders for keeping lean mass. You'll feel like hell but it's usually only for a month or two. So suck it up. At that point you may be low E2, slowly decreasing sodium (water), replacing test with more non-aromatizing compounds, eating maintenance or lower, training hard, lots of cardio... you're going to be big, lean, and dry.

I don't care about the OP doing 700mg of trenbolone, that's fine. But what concerns me is that he doesn't know WTF he's doing and is on a runaway train and the bridge is out up ahead. I don't see a good outcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear