over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle after 2 year layoff

Michaelthomasj

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
OK, well im finally back in the gym after being out for approx. two years due to 2 additional surgeries. The first two months back I am getting my diet, schedule, and workout straight. Getting my body in tune with training again, and utilizing my bodies natural growth potential before starting my cycle. Being that I am an old man, 39, and have no delusions of making money from bb; I am going to keep the mg's relatively low as I have done in the past. I say this because a few people at the gym think, because of my age, that I need to jump into a gram of test plus deca and dbol. And part of me is like " fuck yeah!!! lets get it!" But as I said previously; I am old and the older I get the more I find myself worrying about damaging my body. Sooooo this is what I will do after I have the two month period of tuning in my diet, training, and body.

This particular cycle has always been very good to me. It produces a great balance of muscle, strength, and cosmetics.

I am going to jump start this with 25mg dball ed for 4 weeks.
50mg test prop/ 50 mg tren ace/ 50 mg winny/ 50mg masteron M/W/F for 12-14 weeks.

being that I have been out of the gym for 2 years or so; I expect my body to be a sponge and combined with a tight diet, and doggcrap training I hope to really maximize this cycle.

Over the years the greatest change I have made, in any aspect of training, was the addition of the best workout known to man. Dante's Dogcrap training. The gains I made with his workout were nothing short of amazing. I have been training for 20 plus years and the 6 months after I started utilizing that workout; I was the thickest, strongest, and cosmetically the best ive ever been. just thought id throw that in there.

OH AND ITS SO FUCKING GREAT TO BE BACK ON PM!!!

Michaelthomasj

Last edited:
I agree to stick what works for you and use lesser dosages. I think you can make gains naturally past the 2 month mark but if your mind is made then go for it.

And welcome back to PM.

I agree to stick what works for you and use lesser dosages. I think you can make gains naturally past the 2 month mark but if your mind is made then go for it.

And welcome back to PM.

Yeah I agree with that, but then I would never start my cycle :)

I'm like you. I'm going to cycle after years of layoff from cycling. I just keep making gains naturally and it makes me want to keep going naturally until I absolutely plateau. But it makes me feel like I'm never going to start my next cycle.

Waiting however allows me to continuously work on my diet and learn what works and what doesn't. Meaning that if I get my diet on point and realistic I will know what to add and where when my cycle begins. That and other things to get in place for when I do begin cycling ill be prepared and get the most bang for my milligram buck. And this is why I feel some get better results for lesser dosages. Because you realistically know how maximize many factors. Not just the gear.

Keep me informed on what you do. I'll do the same. Either way we are both eager to start. Ha.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws