over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle and Sides Discussion with Doctor?

R

rocketmanz

Does anyone know if it's safe to discuss the side effects of a cycle with my doctor (estrogen/progesteron/gyno issues)? Would they have to share that info with the health insurance company?

rocketmanz said:
Does anyone know if it's safe to discuss the side effects of a cycle with my doctor (estrogen/progesteron/gyno issues)? Would they have to share that info with the health insurance company?

Well, I approached it with this,, I said Doc,,I know you wont like it ,but this is what I am doing and I need you to check me out....Thats that !

That's a shame really, I'm in the same boat I would never ever discuss it with my doc in fear that it would be on my med record and follow me forever.

I get my own blood work done and try to go around the doc that way I just think it is really ashame that we are trying to take care of ourselves and monitor what is goin on in our bodies and the stupid system that is in place will punish us for it.

I guess try to find a doc you can be honest with and have the discussion about not wanting it to go on record.

Good luck

ya chences are if you tell the doc they will put in in your file and the insurance will be notified and you will have a hell of a time trying to get them to pay for anything when you go to the doc or hospital, if it is a gyno problem I would tell the doc you have had this high estrogen problem your whole life and want to see if anything can be done for it. I would also shop around and find a doc that understands what you are doing and why you are doing it.

yep its just not a good idea at this point in time to admit to your doctor about aas. If you do and it goes into your med records which it will. You may never have a problem with it or you may get in an accident of no fault of your own like a car wreck and if it turns into a lawsuit you could have all your info suppenad (sorry bout the spelling) into a court room setting. Not a good senerio.

IBBAdmin said:
Well, I approached it with this,, I said Doc,,I know you wont like it ,but this is what I am doing and I need you to check me out....Thats that !
This is a tough question, as I agree with everyone else here about the possiblity of future risks, BUT, I too did the same as IbbAdmin and came clean with my doc and had the proper tests done. After the lectures and all the other bullshit was out of the way, the tests were done and know we know what to look forward to when I go for my visits........

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear