over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cyp or Prop

buckboy85

Newbies
Gettin ready to start my first cycle of test and tren but am confused on whether or not to take the cyp or the prop. I have heard good things about both and was looking for some of you guys opinions. I will be grateful for any response.

The only drawback from the prop that I see is the constant every day or every other day shot. I have had a couple buddies tell me that that gets old real quick.

Lemme know what you guys think.

What is your age, wt, BB experiance first off?? Is your nutriton down pat because if you dont have a good nutrition program and weight lifting regimen then leave the juice alone.
I did eod injections with some prop and enthnate blend for my first cycle it got a little annoying but I think the main issue with prop is the pain. Some people can hang and some cant. I would suggest to use the cyp for your 1st time. Drop the tren, you dont need that just test cyp at 400mg/wk you should get great response to that and youll see how your body acts with just one compound. Trust me I wish I would of done that for my first but did I listen, NOOO, I added some deca too, which I made good gains but Im going to try just test this next cycle

buckboy85 said:
Gettin ready to start my first cycle of test and tren but am confused on whether or not to take the cyp or the prop. I have heard good things about both and was looking for some of you guys opinions. I will be grateful for any response.

The only drawback from the prop that I see is the constant every day or every other day shot. I have had a couple buddies tell me that that gets old real quick.

Lemme know what you guys think.
Ok first if this is your first cycle leave the tren alone. Just use Test Cyp @ 500 mgs split up twice a week. 250 mgs on Sun and 250 mgs on Wed. Test Cyp has long esters and depending on your dose need only be shoot once a week. Test Prop is a short ester and needs to be shot everyday to every other day. waht you can do if you have both is front load the first two weeks with the prop along with the Cyp. This way the prop will start immediately and just as your ending the prop the cyp will be kicking in.

If you insist on using the Tren and no one here can talk you out of it, you may as well use the prop along with the tren and drop the cyp, If your going to inject that many times

Note: by all means make sure you have nolva on hand and all the products you plan on using for PCT before you start your cycle

Last edited:
Gunsbigguns said:
Ok first if this is your first cycle leave the tren alone. Just use Test Cyp @ 500 mgs split up twice a week. 250 mgs on Sun and 250 mgs on Wed. Test Cyp has long esters and depending on your dose need only be shoot once a week. Test Prop is a short ester and needs to be shot everyday to every other day. waht you can do if you have both is front load the first two weeks with the prop along with the Cyp. This way the prop will start immediately and just as your ending the prop the cyp will be kicking in.

If you insist on using the Tren and no one here can talk you out of it, you may as well use the prop along with the tren and drop the cyp, If your going to inject that many times

Note: by all means make sure you have nolva on hand and all the products you plan on using for PCT before you start your cycle

PCT amen to that, thanks for backing me :D

I appreciate it guys. Gunsbigguns I have basically come to the same conclusion that you have stated. If I am goin to take the tren I realize I need to use the prop. But if not, then the cyp would be better. The reason I am interested in the tren is because my close friend used tren in his first cycle and had crazy gains with little problems.

And I am 6 foot 188lbs at 7.5% bodyfat right now and 21 years old. My diet is extremely on point as so is my training. I have waited to use gear, so my diet was actually "my gear" but I just personally feel that I am ready and I cannot wait anymore. I have a good system of friends who are extremely informed on gear but they have given me different opinions on the cyp and the prop, so that is why I came on here to ask you guys your opinions.

If I was a betting man, I would say that I will be using tren along with the test. (To me I thought that was keeping it simple)

Gunsbigguns said:
To me, the real prob w/ doing test and tren is you've never done either. The mechanism that causes gyno is different with these two substances. So if you get sore nips or gyno - is it the test (estrogen-related) or tren (prolactin, progesterone or IGF-1-related). If by chance it's IGF-1-related from tren, the nolva may take care of it - but I haven't heard many who had success with nolva as far as preventing tren-related gyno.

xcelbeyond said:
To me, the real prob w/ doing test and tren is you've never done either. The mechanism that causes gyno is different with these two substances. So if you get sore nips or gyno - is it the test (estrogen-related) or tren (prolactin, progesterone or IGF-1-related). If by chance it's IGF-1-related from tren, the nolva may take care of it - but I haven't heard many who had success with nolva as far as preventing tren-related gyno.

You hit the nail on the head. This is why i never advise anyone to stack on your first cycle. I look at it this way. If you stack your first cycle and have a problem, which one of the roids caused it.

If you use one steroid on your first cycle with no problems then the second cycle stack it with one more. At this point my 2nd cycle would be Test and maybe 25 mg of d-bol. JMO

I have been wondering this myself, but have more experience under my belt, just not with tren. My last thoughts were to start with tren a, t prop, and t ena, from the get go, but just running the prop for 2-3 wks to front load to allow the t ena to get active in the bloodstream. I don't want to much bloat, so I plan on keeping so aromasin on hand, and dosing 20-25 mg eod if needed.
I will try to attach my plan for crtique:

Attachments

• cycle word attach.doc
    84 KB · Views: 307
If you really want to stack your first cycle, stick with the basics. Do cyp and maybe some deca - with test it won't give you a limp dick, and it's good for the joints, and is probably THE classic injectible stack. I agree with eveybody else, tren in your first cycle is just nuts - not the least of which being the reasons Xcel laid out. Also, although cyp and prop are both tests, they are generally used for different things. I think most people use prop toward the end of a cycle, since it is short acting, and allows you more control over ending it (and then doing your post-cycle stuff). I can't think of any other good reason to use prop over cyp or ethanate - that's a lot of sticking yourself.

Your first cycle is probably the most important one you will ever do. Keep it simple and follow the good advice you got.

Remember you guys. Test should always be used as a base. It is equally both a anabolic and androgenic steroid.

Anabolic = Mass and Strength
Androgenic = Masculinity

So always use some Test when stacking.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members