over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

D-aspartic acid

bboveri

Registered
Anyone try? Fairly new, runs about a .33 cents/gram for Patrick Arnold's new version. Supposed to raise test 33% on a 2-3g/day dose. Might not be a bad addition to those guys who do PCT.

I cant find it anywhere, It sounds like a good supplement to increase LH levels

Anyone try? Fairly new, runs about a .33 cents/gram for Patrick Arnold's new version. Supposed to raise test 33% on a 2-3g/day dose. Might not be a bad addition to those guys who do PCT.

personally I dont touch anything made by that guy...shits too pricey and probably spiked with andro or some other steroid. The only good thing he's made is andro, and maybe that 6oxo stuff. that dude just seems like a scam artist to me, maybe i'm wrong tho.

personally I dont touch anything made by that guy...shits too pricey and probably spiked with andro or some other steroid. The only good thing he's made is andro, and maybe that 6oxo stuff. that dude just seems like a scam artist to me, maybe i'm wrong tho.

He hit jackpot with the methylhexaneamine IMO.

He's not perfect but I like the guy. Not an outright scammer at all IMO, in fact helped expose many scams. Very knowledgeable. Helped dope some very top athletes as well.:D

We offer D-aspartic Acid and will be ready to ship next monday, please visit our website CHEMX.NET - HOME and look into " MISC" page and you'll see not only the DAA but also the new 7-methoxyflavone , OEA , LCLT and others.

Thanks

?

how does the human body absorb a D-amino acid? if you drink a diet pepsi it has aspartame in it.. which to my understanding is a D-aspartic acid in the ionized form. If you dont produce the enzyme to to break down a substrate then how would it in turn have any bio/physiological effects on the body? Would it not just be excreted... much like Cellulose does in humans?

how does the human body absorb a D-amino acid? if you drink a diet pepsi it has aspartame in it.. which to my understanding is a D-aspartic acid in the ionized form. If you dont produce the enzyme to to break down a substrate then how would it in turn have any bio/physiological effects on the body? Would it not just be excreted... much like Cellulose does in humans?

Im glad you asked that, because I was wondering the same thing! Hopefully someone can answer this...

We offer D-aspartic Acid and will be ready to ship next monday, please visit our website CHEMX.NET - HOME and look into " MISC" page and you'll see not only the DAA but also the new 7-methoxyflavone , OEA , LCLT and others.

Thanks

That is the best price I have seen...how can you sell it that cheap??

Cheapest I've found other than you is $25/80g.

That is the best price I have seen...how can you sell it that cheap??

Cheapest I've found other than you is $25/80g.

Thank you

We buy bulk straight from the manufacturer.

We are also adding SAMe next week.

ChemX

bump

can anyone answer this?

can anyone answer this?

Not sure how it's absorbed by the body, but when I use it post cycle, I don't miss a beat, no crash , strong sex drive, smooth transition. I get mine from Trueprotein.com. I take 3000 mgs a day. God bless you bro.

Not sure how it's absorbed by the body, but when I use it post cycle, I don't miss a beat, no crash , strong sex drive, smooth transition. I get mine from Trueprotein.com. I take 3000 mgs a day. God bless you bro.

so u are only using this for pct? no nolva or clomid? how long u running it for pct?

so u are only using this for pct? no nolva or clomid? how long u running it for pct?

What I've done in last couple of cycles is, I ran my HCG during cycle at 500 IUs every 5 days throughout cycle, and at end of cycle I did D-asparctic acid, Tribulus terrestris,zinc, and Humanofort , and stay on that for the whole off cycle, it has worked great for me. I'm a little concerned about the side effects of clomid and Nolvadex. God bless you friend. Minister.

DAA is absorbed in the GI tract especially in SI. Amino acid transporters in the plasma membrane facilitate AA uptake.

Racemase enzyme facilitates bidirectional conversions of D and L forms, facilitating absorption

Aspartame is a methyl ester of L-Aspartic acid and L-Phenylalanine

I cant find it anywhere, It sounds like a good supplement to increase LH levels

Trueprotein.com carries this supplement in pure form, bulk....:D

I used it during my offcycle, i swear i felt great during the whole 12 weeks off, I got bloodwork done on lh levels and free test levels during my PCT, i havent recvd my results yet, but i have kept a running trend over the last few yrs of my levels and kept all of my lab reports, ill get themm and actually see if there was a difference with this addition...

DAA is absorbed in the GI tract especially in SI. Amino acid transporters in the plasma membrane facilitate AA uptake.

Racemase enzyme facilitates bidirectional conversions of D and L forms, facilitating absorption

Aspartame is a methyl ester of L-Aspartic acid and L-Phenylalanine

I nominate this for "Best First Post"!

So much better than ones like "Can I drink winny???".....

Thanks Meshiva.

Ironwill, lets us know how your blood work looks when you get it back. My last pct sucked after a long cycle with tren. This DAA looks promising from what people have been saying.

I can attest to D-Aspartic Acid. It worked GREAT for me!! I like it better than clomid or nolvadex. I got a sense of well being and great sex drive. And when i stopped using it after my pct i never had a crash. Its defiiitely worth the money.

When is the best time to take it? I keep seeing different opinions, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, with breakfast, mid-afternoon or before bed.

Take it first thing in the morning. I always ate breakfast and took them right after. It worked for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131