over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

D-bol + Winnie = Shrinkage???

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
A buddy of mine just started a cycle of D-bol and Winnie about a week ago and before he even went a full week on the stuff he told me his nuts shrunk pretty bad. Hes only taking 15mg D-bol ed and I'm not sure how much winnie but doesn't this sound weird??? I personally think its all in his head but he says he can notice a difference and thinks his wife notices too. Now I haven't taken AAS yet but from what I've read these are low doses so what up? Any guys out there have any advise I can give him so he can stop complaining about his little balls? lol

can happen from d-bol not from winny

Gotta second mike1107 on this big time. My best friend did a dbol-only cycle a few years back and showed me the damage (no gay jokes please LOL) and wow... he had nothing but raisinettes. I loaded him up on HCG for two months and finally clomid for 4 weeks. A month later he had to go another round with the clomid but now he's supposedly back but I didn't ask to see. I'm still having nightmares...

Yea my buddy wanted to show me how bad it was but I passed. So what should he do to fix it? Hes runnin both the d-bol and winnie only for 4 weeks so should he do some type of pct to get his balls back and bouncing again? And what would you guys recommend him taking?

BabyBeast05 said:
Yea my buddy wanted to show me how bad it was but I passed. So what should he do to fix it? Hes runnin both the d-bol and winnie only for 4 weeks so should he do some type of pct to get his balls back and bouncing again? And what would you guys recommend him taking?
You'll get varying opinions but if it were me? I mean, if they were mine? LOL. I would do HCG or HMG. HCG is easy enough to find and do 500mcg's every other day for a month and then clomid for a month 1wk/150mg, 1wk/100, 2wks/50mg.

Wait a month, get test levels checked and if low, repeat clomid.

Maybe some others will chime in with what's worked for them. He could have avoided a lot of this had he just run a low dose 200mcg HCG EOD for a month every few months but ya know... what can ya do?

hehehe I'm really trying to find a joke in here. :p

THE STORM

BabyBeast05 said:
A buddy of mine just started a cycle of D-bol and Winnie about a week ago and before he even went a full week on the stuff he told me his nuts shrunk pretty bad. Hes only taking 15mg D-bol ed and I'm not sure how much winnie but doesn't this sound weird??? I personally think its all in his head but he says he can notice a difference and thinks his wife notices too. Now I haven't taken AAS yet but from what I've read these are low doses so what up? Any guys out there have any advise I can give him so he can stop complaining about his little balls? lol

Your friend needs HCG with his cycles.

wouldn't running a PCT of clomid been enough?
Man, shooting EOD is a pain! (literally and figuratively)

alan1973 said:
wouldn't running a PCT of clomid been enough?
Man, shooting EOD is a pain! (literally and figuratively)

:confused: What are you shooting with???? 29 gauge is like a breath of fresh air

nandro said:
shrunken balls is nothing. they'll come back.
Exactly. So they shrank a little, so what. Although this may be all in his head. The testicles can change in size and how firm they are even without steroids (bigger and firmer in the morning).

Right now I'm doing nothing but Anavar, for the first time, to test it out and I've never taken an oral that felt as suppressive as Var. Nuts shrank straight away and close to zero libido. Feels much, much more suppressive than D-bol or Drol or Winny.

AWN2004 said:
:confused: What are you shooting with???? 29 gauge is like a breath of fresh air
right now a 25x1 (for synth)
but i am tired of hitting veins, nerves. nothing like putting a needle in and your muscle flexes hard in reaction involuntarily. (that and now my hands shake like crazy in anticipation)
once or twice a week is fine for me (yeah, I am still a pu$$y I guess)

alan1973 said:
right now a 25x1 (for synth)
but i am tired of hitting veins, nerves. nothing like putting a needle in and your muscle flexes hard in reaction involuntarily. (that and now my hands shake like crazy in anticipation)
once or twice a week is fine for me (yeah, I am still a pu$$y I guess)
You can do HCG subqutaneous. Easy injection with a slin pin.

KillerStack said:
You can do HCG subqutaneous. Easy injection with a slin pin.
Thanks, I have been wondering.

Can I use HCG all the time instead of clomid, or are there time clomid is best?
also, which is cheapest (i am poor and I try to find odd jobs to pay for just my gear)

I talked to my buddy today and told him I put his little "problem" on the message boards and he was a little upset but hey I'm trying to help him out! OTH's I'll tell him what you recommened about the hcg and clomid but idk if he'll do it cause hes scared of needles (what a pussy! lol) thats why he did an all oral cycle. Maybe he can do just the clomid, but like nandro said
shrunken balls is nothing. they'll come back.
I'll run down all the info with him and see what he says.

"Little problem" baaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha! he did it for me!

THE STORM

alan1973 said:
Thanks, I have been wondering.

Can I use HCG all the time instead of clomid, or are there time clomid is best?
also, which is cheapest (i am poor and I try to find odd jobs to pay for just my gear)
HCG can be used during the cycle to keep testicular volume. When the steroids clear your system you are up and running quicker since the testicles have been kept active during the cycle. If used during the cycle the recommendations are up to 500IU twice weekly (once you mix the HCG amp preload in slin pins and store in the fridge - it's good for 60 days once mixed. If you have 1500IU amps that would be enough for 3 shots or a week and half worth). Clomid doesn't prevent testicular shutdown during cycle and should be used afterwards to boost LH levels further.

KillerStack said:
HCG can be used during the cycle to keep testicular volume. When the steroids clear your system you are up and running quicker since the testicles have been kept active during the cycle. If used during the cycle the recommendations are up to 500IU twice weekly (once you mix the HCG amp preload in slin pins and store in the fridge - it's good for 60 days once mixed. If you have 1500IU amps that would be enough for 3 shots or a week and half worth). Clomid doesn't prevent testicular shutdown during cycle and should be used afterwards to boost LH levels further.
insulin?
i am afraid to touch that stuff, heard to many scary stories

alan1973 said:
insulin?
i am afraid to touch that stuff, heard to many scary stories
He wasn't suggesting using insulin, just the "slin pin" (insulin needle)

...which are just lil' baby needles. Now an 18g/1.5in needle? Now THAT's a cannon!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131