over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas Back in camp Jansen

You may just need to do your gear in a totally different way? When I was a rep a got some insight into what he was doing and it is nothing like ANYONE has ever mentioned here at PM. just sayin...........

CG

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not.. but I worked with Jansen 2015-2016 and everything was very status quo. Nothing crazy in any direction. And he hinted at Dallas dosages when it came to GH.. nothing crazy.. then again I'm not a pro so maybe I got a different look..

on IG/FB he has been in boca raton training with Flex lewis, and Alex Cambronero training at Dragons Lair, and keeps posting pics with Neil Yoda... Haven't seen a pic w Jansen yet come out again, but he does hashtag him in his pics so idk what the deal is

Last edited:
He's not back with Jansen. The only change is that they are back to being good buddies and Jansen cares about him and his career. After that prime nutrition fiasco they didn't speak for months.

Respect for being able to achieve that level of mass, but not a fan at all of his physique. Something is off, it doesn't flow.

You may just need to do your gear in a totally different way? When I was a rep a got some insight into what he was doing and it is nothing like ANYONE has ever mentioned here at PM. just sayin...........

CG

Of course you should post it. This is ProM - a forum to discuss such things.

CG,

Please don't share what he was/is doing!

Some readers will copy cat his doses thinking they will look like Dallas.

-MT

it wont matter...people who are gonna abuse high doses are going to do it regardless

Lol, you don't know what he was doing either my friend. But MUCH more important than the doses was what exactly he was doing. Things you would NEVER associate with pounding on mass. This would take place for blasts of two months at a time with a pretty normal cruise, at least much more conservative than you would expect.. There is no denying he has put on more pure muscle than possibly anyone in recent memory in such a short amount of time. What he was doing is without question the last thing anyone would guess. "To me" it just was hard to conceive. It flies in the face of every mass gaining protocol ever put in print.
Maybe he's onto something? Maybe he has found the recipe his particular body craves? Who knows............
I spoke about this before and it was taken down. So I'm assuming it's a no fly zone. I'm getting about a dozen or so pm's asking and if I'm not suppose to talk in forum I'm sure it applies to pm's as well.
My repping turned out to be a night mare and I'm glad the mods voted to let me stay. I would never smack these guys in the face disrespecting thier wishes.
BTW: I haven't tried what he was/is doing to grow like that. I have a specific problem with what exactly he was doing.

CG

smoking the ganja to make him hungry?

Attachments

• yea baby.png
    yea baby.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 447

CG

Lol it's pretty obvious the guy has figured out what works for him. I'm not a fan of the dudes physique because of the huge waist but shit it would be nice to grow 50% the speed that dude does I would be happy. I'm thinking insulin has a huge role how he grows

I think people are too caught up in tren this or DECA that. Mother fuckers he's smashing GH and insulin and eating shit tons of food and training consistently. That's just my take but I could be totally off idk

Lol it's pretty obvious the guy has figured out what works for him. I'm not a fan of the dudes physique because of the huge waist but shit it would be nice to grow 50% the speed that dude does I would be happy. I'm thinking insulin has a huge role how he grows

I think people are too caught up in tren this or DECA that. Mother fuckers he's smashing GH and insulin and eating shit tons of food and training consistently. That's just my take but I could be totally off idk

Agreed.

And judging by the way his facial structure has changed so dramatically he's on something that is working very well for him.

Lol, you don't know what he was doing either my friend. But MUCH more important than the doses was what exactly he was doing. Things you would NEVER associate with pounding on mass. This would take place for blasts of two months at a time with a pretty normal cruise, at least much more conservative than you would expect.. There is no denying he has put on more pure muscle than possibly anyone in recent memory in such a short amount of time. What he was doing is without question the last thing anyone would guess. "To me" it just was hard to conceive. It flies in the face of every mass gaining protocol ever put in print.
Maybe he's onto something? Maybe he has found the recipe his particular body craves? Who knows............
I spoke about this before and it was taken down. So I'm assuming it's a no fly zone. I'm getting about a dozen or so pm's asking and if I'm not suppose to talk in forum I'm sure it applies to pm's as well.
My repping turned out to be a night mare and I'm glad the mods voted to let me stay. I would never smack these guys in the face disrespecting thier wishes.
BTW: I haven't tried what he was/is doing to grow like that. I have a specific problem with what exactly he was doing.

CG

You need give us some details now. I dont care about doses etc. Just wondering the Different methode's he is doing.

Otherwise its alot bla bla bla bla

Agreed.

And judging by the way his facial structure has changed so dramatically he's on something that is working very well for him.

Imagine what his organ structure looks like....

I bet its fire hose looking intestines

The guys who's facial structures change always remind me of Dad Herman from the munsters.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:
Herman only used pharma grade

I know his secret. He makes sure to get his dextrose/whey isolate shake within two minutes of finishing his last set at a 2:1 ratio of carbs to protein. That's obviously why he's made such progress. That anabolic window brah. :D

Here u go mate.

I was going to attach it the other day actually but got side tracked. View attachment 93175

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

WOW! He's crazy big now. I remember just last year I posted that he would one day walk onstage at 300 lbs. Well, he's already done that and will likely continue to get even bigger. He has striations in his outer quads at 330 lbs--unbelievable. More than ever I think Dallas has the potential to one day win the Olympia.

Of course, there are a lot of ifs, ands, or buts involved in winning the O', but assuming he is able to nail his conditioning more often than not in the years to come...and he maintains his proportionately small waistline...he is going to ruin a lot of people's competitive plans in the not so distant future. Dallas is the new Dennis Wolf...only bigger and potentially better.

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLEfnnel2oQ"]Dallas McCarver 330lb FREAKAZOID Guest Posing - YouTube[/ame]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131