over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Daryl Gee - Los Angeles Middleweight & Overall Champion

Shelby

IFBB PRO / Double Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Awesome physique - should be a real threat at the USAs next week.

Attachments

• dg1.jpg
    dg1.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,387

Attachments

• dg2.jpg
    dg2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 940

Attachments

• dg3.jpg
    dg3.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 932
last

Attachments

• dg4.jpg
    dg4.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 956
awsome , what is whith his right pec in the middle toward the bottom , looks like the striation changes direction , is that from some sort of injury?

tremendous conditioning and balance...I hope he does well next week!

Daryl Gee

Alex A predicted Daryl Gee victory in a previous post on Friday I believe. Daryl is a really cool guy..very friendly. I believe that he lives in NYC..and is a trainer in Manhattan. I met him at either the NY Pro or the Atlantic States I can't remember which show however he remarked at the time that he was getting ready for the USA's...I think he is around 5'5 or 5'4 or so.. if that..In any case he has really solid muscle bellies that really pop..as you can see from the pics. I know that he placed top three at nationals in the middleweight class a couple of years back and is now making his return.

From evaluating his pics he reminds me a bit of Ko Chendetka ...a national level competitor from Chicago..that won some big regional shows in the midwest and California.... Ko was just edged out by Jimmy Canyon in 03 @ the jr. nationals..he just couldn't quite do enough to win his class at one of the national level events..
In any case.. I wish Daryl well and hope that he again is victorious at the USAs.

Ivor

Yea right when I got to the show Alex came up and said that a middleweight would take the overall...when the middles came out it wasnt hard to figure out wich one he was talkin about! Awesome physique!

Top 3 - Easy...

Great overall shape, conditioning is top notch, couldve been harder in the glutes (but its not a glute contest) Back, chest thickness is there...Great limbs (arms and legs) Overall should be a pro within a year, and do pretty good as a 202 under guy...

Here is the crazy thing about this Gee.. He has not competed since 05..

But was always a well balanced and conditioned competitor.

Going into this show, i knew he was very serious about making a nice come back to competition.

I know how the judges operate here .. the best man wins or best woman.. thats just how it is.. If the best man is 250 or 150lbs he is going to win..

The show has been won by many guys under 180lbs...He is going to do some serious damage at the USA but will be pushed pretty hard by Shavis Higa, another solid middleweight who also won the overall at the LA in 07 at a contest weight of 156

Here is a pic of Higa at 156 when he won the LA and went on to win the Lightweight class at the USA at 154.

He moved up to welters last year and won again at the USA..

Higa has one mean ass set of wheels for guy of his size, and amazing shape.. Freaky, freaky dude! If he could get his condition a tad harder this guy would be a lock.. either way, its a battle brewing in vegas!

Gee takes it on condition for sure but i tell you this.. Gee has a good set of legs on him but Shavis makes anyones legs look smallllllllllll

Attachments

• higa.jpg
    higa.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,752
Last edited:
Damn, these middleweights look HUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE! Very deserving physiques! Just wondering his height??

both guys are around 5'4"

Higa is an amazing dude.. Started off as a bantam, won his class at the USA at 143lbs.. then was 156 and 154 at the LA and USA ... last year he was about 163lbs.. i bet this year he will be about 170lbs..

Gee is a pretty short dude and has moved up slowly in weight as well. People dont really realize sometimes that when your short and proportioned and conditioned you can look a hell of a lot bigger..

both guys are around 5'4"

Higa is an amazing dude.. Started off as a bantam, won his class at the USA at 143lbs.. then was 156 and 154 at the LA and USA ... last year he was about 163lbs.. i bet this year he will be about 170lbs..

Gee is a pretty short dude and has moved up slowly in weight as well. People dont really realize sometimes that when your short and proportioned and conditioned you can look a hell of a lot bigger..

I am 5'6 and they blow my ass away....huge props to them both. They will do some damage at the USA's, well representation for the middles. I like both thier physiques! They sure do pack on a ton of of muscle on thier given frames...impressive!

I am 5'6 and they blow my ass away....huge props to them both. They will do some damage at the USA's, well representation for the middles. I like both thier physiques! They sure do pack on a ton of of muscle on thier given frames...impressive!

Gee has the best arms and Higa has the best legs in the class.. Both are solid.

there are other good ones out there.. 5'4" is damn short, your 5'6" i would say its about like adding 15lbs to your physique

Your coming along really strong Lenny. You have to work on muscle quality and then...adding some dense hard muscle, this will only come in time.. No way to add quality muscle super fast. I predict good things to come from your discipline and hard work..

That guy is thick! Full muscle bellies, just slabs of meat everywhere.

Gee has the best arms and Higa has the best legs in the class.. Both are solid.

there are other good ones out there.. 5'4" is damn short, your 5'6" i would say its about like adding 15lbs to your physique

Your coming along really strong Lenny. You have to work on muscle quality and then...adding some dense hard muscle, this will only come in time.. No way to add quality muscle super fast. I predict good things to come from your discipline and hard work..

Do not worry I will be patient my friend, I just think their physiques are great and would love to have that quality of muscle, but like you said...all in due time with a consistent effort! Thanks for reminding of that, I need to hear that sometimes.

gee is harder and should beat him if he keeps that conditioning

gee is harder and should beat him if he keeps that conditioning
have you seen shavis lately, how do you know how hard or how lean his is, not being a smart ass just making an observation, with both guys at their best it will be good, shavis impressed the living shit out of me with his shape last time i seen him on stage and gee is a freak with monster arms, shavis has some tree trunk legs though. it will def. be a great battle between those two.

josh my post was not meant to come across as being a dick, its just you are comparing a current photo of gee to an old photo of shavis, so not really a fair comparison thats all bro! ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131