over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave palumbo/Jay campbell interview micro blisters

Many on this forum have been saying for years not to crash your e2 and to get blood work done so you know what dose is working and what isn't. This Jay Campbell guy isn't saying anything ground breaking. In fact with the information listed here at Professional Muscle, he's way behind the times!

Keep in mind, he is talking about TRT only. If you are on cycle, it might be worth it. He says levels of 80 are good though. A lot of people maybe take too much and try getting it down to 20-25 I think.

yeah he says

What do your mch, mchc, and rdw values look like? Those are a good indicator for iron deficiency. If mch and mchc are low and rdw is high, your ferritin will most likely come in low.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Mch-20
Mchh-31
Rdw- 13.7

They have always been within normal range but I hit my deductible for the first time in awhile so im going to get a lot done this year haha.

Many on this forum have been saying for years not to crash your e2 and to get blood work done so you know what dose is working and what isn't. This Jay Campbell guy isn't saying anything ground breaking. In fact with the information listed here at Professional Muscle, he's way behind the times!

He says just the act of inhibiting conversion causes these problems. Not just the fact that you can crush e2. He even specifies that 20-25 on e2 is horrible. This is the main reason for my curiosity bc I always thought everthing was fine providing e2 was not obliterated.

Last edited:
there is a lot we don't know for sure. Some dr's have ideas, research and practice base of knowledge behind them. The best I can summarize is use as little AI as possible without having symptoms of high E, I don't think there is a magic number. Most of the AI drugs aren't really great for men to take. And we all know that crashing E totally is a bad deal. So somewhere in between.

and lets not forget #GH Palumbo ever.

On the average in general we have roughly 3 billion basepairs of DNA in our genome, along with roughly 25k genes in our genome. Estradiol is a very miniscule fraction of our genomic makeup.

Even the lead researcher clearly proclaimed:
But Yeap notes the findings are based on association, not a cause-and-effect certainty.

Besides myself, has anyone read the full study in it's entirety and looked at the tables? You see where their testosterone and estradiol levels are?

Last edited:
Association studies are helpful with interest in relationship, although, association (correlation) is not the same as causation.

Here's a very simple example of an association:

All pro athletes drank water in their youth, today they're successful pro athletes.

Because they drank water in their youth did not make them or give them the platform (causation) in becoming a pro athlete. Follow me?

By no means, in any way shape or form am I saying estradiol does not play a functional role in healthy aging. It's the cherry picking that gets a little nauseating.

Last edited:
his answer regarding gyno is you either have the gene for it or you don't. if you have that gene, AI won't prevent gyno and there are many negative sides correlated with AI use and finally, he says to avoid all the negative health sides related to AI by not using them and just get surgery if you're gyno prone. Yep, screw the AI and just opt for surgery. Not saying i agree or disagree. That's just what he said. oh he also said, they have their place in some very small specific scenarios (some times in contest prep) but their use even in those scenarios should be for very limited amounts of time. Interesting enough, he pointed out that low E2 can greatly negatively affect a carb-load.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner