over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol

EricJ123

Registered
I have some 50mg dbol dvds. However, isn't dbol supposed to be split up like 25mg 2xED or does it not really matter? Cause I don't wanna repackage these dvds.

I have some 50mg dbol dvds. However, isn't dbol supposed to be split up like 25mg 2xED or does it not really matter? Cause I don't wanna repackage these dvds.

It is split throughout the day due to it's short active life of 4-6 hours, so yes you should split your doses. Some split anywhere between 2-3 times a day, just depends on the individual. Just my 2 cents. :)

If you can split it to at least every 12 hours it will have more stable levels. Every 6 would be better, but who does that? Not me. Sometimes I forget and take it all before the gym. Just take it when it's easiest, Dbol is just a "filler" anyway...

I take it he means d-bol is used to jump start your cycle, hopefully you are using something else besides d-bol only cycle. :)

haha of course. This is only my second cycle so I'm keeping it simple. Dbol + Test E. My first cycle was test only. I powerlift and I've read Dbol is excellent for strength gains.

Yes basically sayin dbol is only good while you're on it. Most if any gains, strength or weight will not be kept once you come off... It's fun while it lasts though.

Yes basically sayin dbol is only good while you're on it. Most if any gains, strength or weight will not be kept once you come off... It's fun while it lasts though.

Why would it not be kept if I'm running Test E with it? By the time I come off Week 5 the test E should be kicked in.

Why would it not be kept if I'm running Test E with it? By the time I come off Week 5 the test E should be kicked in.

Most of the gains are fluid retention that will abate once the compound is discontinued. That being said, that fluid retention will increase the mechanical leverage of your muscles (good for powerlifting).
An Aromatase Inhibitor may help with the bloat - but then it defeats the whole purpose of utilizing a highly aromatizing AAS...
There are other compounds that might be better suited regarding supplementation for PL'ing - oxandrolone &/or drostanolone...

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. The capsules split in half so I could pull them apart and take it twice a day. Kind of a pain in the ass but if it helps I'm willing to do it.

Most of the gains are fluid retention that will abate once the compound is discontinued. That being said, that fluid retention will increase the mechanical leverage of your muscles (good for powerlifting).
An Aromatase Inhibitor may help with the bloat - but then it defeats the whole purpose of utilizing a highly aromatizing AAS...
There are other compounds that might be better suited regarding supplementation for PL'ing - oxandrolone &/or drostanolone...

Turinabol maybe?

Turinabol maybe?

I found it to be only so-so for strength gains - a milder and dryer version of D-bol some have called it. It never really impressed me.
If one is looking for strength without excess fluid retention, then I would do some research on Anavar, Masteron or Tren.
Halotestin for VERY SHORT DURATION is impressive.

It is split throughout the day due to it's short active life of 4-6 hours, so yes you should split your doses. Some split anywhere between 2-3 times a day, just depends on the individual. Just my 2 cents. :)

Agreed!!! 3 times per day spaced evenly... Try to make one of those an hour prior to workout... Just my opinion...

i'll agree... dbol is a nice jump start and fun while it lasts but like many other orals, the strongest and the weakest, the halflife is just to short to hold on. IMO i stick to inj ( test, tren deca eq winny ) things like that make life better :)

i'll agree... dbol is a nice jump start and fun while it lasts but like many other orals, the strongest and the weakest, the halflife is just to short to hold on. IMO i stick to inj ( test, tren deca eq winny ) things like that make life better :)

True but it won't hurt to throw a short cycle (6-8 wk) in there to jump start. Love the feeling it gives you but like you said gains do disappear. :)

o yea no doubt. they are great for the 1st 6 to 8. i just hate the after when you wish it would have hung on.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131