over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DC training DVD

shawnkarbabacz

Registered
Any reviews on this by guys that got it? Ive spend the last year or so reading every post and sticky on DC training i could, and i think i have a pretty good understanding of it (im starting next week) but i was just curious if there is alot of info in the DVD that isnt up on boards, in which case it would be worth the 30 clams.

Just asking cause thats 3 more pds of team skip that i could have instead :cool:

The DVD is a great tool to put everything together if you can't get the concepts from the boards or want the "short cut" version.

There isn't anything in there that isn't in the stickies or other posts but there's always certain people that will watch something like that and say "oh.. THATs what I am supposed to do".

It's a good training DVD regardless, Jason and Franco lift some serious weights with great form and have a good time joking around with each other during.

it is a very good dvd.

DC DVD

worth the money have not found a serious partner to do it with yet but its a good dvd

worth the money have not found a serious partner to do it with yet but its a good dvd

Thats my problem as i prefer to workout alone and always just ask random guys for spots. There are safety precautions the system has you take, but it looks like ill be using more smith and machine moves when need be.

Yeah, thats what i figured scott. I guess i should just order it anyway. Better to be over prepared i suppose.

It's a good buy.

Very thorough and clear.

On second thought i probably dont need it. Im planning on just doing some weird hybrid version of it then after 5 weeks complain it doesnt work.... :cool:

I loved it....DC Style tended to imflame My injuries....but I gained over a lb a week steady on next to no gear....& I have been a personal trainer for 10yrs(even trained a few NFL'rs & competitors)...it WORKED no question about it

I don't pay for a lot of dvd's. This one I bought. It's a keeper.

Yeah, I'm going to stick to what my coach has me on but over the years I've heard so much about DC so I figured, maybe throw that in the mix for a week here and there see what it does, but the problem is, no spotter. Literally, none. When I'm in the gym it's with the elderly folk, and the trainers there are all women and mostly do functional training with their clients (bouncing on a bosu, etc). How important is it to have a spotter while DC training?

Helpful but not imperative. There is a thread on this very topic somewhere on the front page.

Smith machine, hammer strength, etc can all be used.

Helpful but not imperative. There is a thread on this very topic somewhere on the front page.

Smith machine, hammer strength, etc can all be used.

thanks. I'm getting the dvd so I can see it in action.

Sounds good, keep doing what you are doing(you mentioned a coach) until it stops working for you and then give DC at least a blast or two instead of just a week. The workouts are tough sure, but it's more of a long term program that builds upon itself than something that is a 1 week plateau buster.

Sounds good, keep doing what you are doing(you mentioned a coach) until it stops working for you and then give DC at least a blast or two instead of just a week. The workouts are tough sure, but it's more of a long term program that builds upon itself than something that is a 1 week plateau buster.

ok that's good to know. Gaining a lb per week of LBM as some guys have stated they've gotten is certainly impressive.
I have a bunch of female fbb friends who are looking to mix things up, is DC good for them too? They're all very strong, put most men to shame. I actually prefer working out with women, even though we have to change the weight plates, etc.

good disc. if you want to follow it to the letter, which is how the system is meant to be used, you should get the disc, just for Franco alone, he's a riot

bump on my question re: women and DC

I don't see why it wouldn't be good for women, some people like it, some not so much, man or woman shouldn't matter, it's a preference

Thats my problem as i prefer to workout alone and always just ask random guys for spots. There are safety precautions the system has you take, but it looks like ill be using more smith and machine moves when need be.

Yeah, thats what i figured scott. I guess i should just order it anyway. Better to be over prepared i suppose.

I've found the Power Cage to be my best training partner ever for DC style training or any rest/pause proto.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131