advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deal with the sides, and what's considered "abusing"?

I don't have any sides, that I can see. I'm sure there are some on an internal level, but I honestly just don't really get any. I get night sweats but I have always been pretty sweaty so I can't really attribute that to AAS.

I would suspect the EQ is the culprit.... Try dropping the dose on that. If you are dead set on continuing your blast try swapping out the EQ for something else. But I would see how your body is with just a high dose of test.

Hopefully this helps... again, just trying to balance health with progress. We do what we can... Best of luck brother.

Thanks mental, best of luck to you as well

I think if you are feeling bad then definintly eliminate that drug from your protocol, no point in actually going through sides to try and make gains if they impact you on a day to day basis.

Best thing you can do is good a full panel of blood work, this will give you a blue print of whats going on, it would be best to get it done at the end of a cycle and note whats above average and needs to be worked in.

In regards to blood pressure, the cardio you do is the low intensity, i found hard cardio to be excellent for blood pressure, also hawthorne is very good, improving your diet will help a lot and also it depends i dont think you can avoid blood pressure increase if your gaining a lot of lbs. I take the following supp list and have found it to be excellent, my levels are good even on a blast:-

Arginine / citruline mal
coq10 ubiquanol
resversatol
omega 3 caps
ginger
garlic
green tea extract
hawthorn
vit-e
curcumin
gingko biloba

Few other things i do personally, cardio all year round. Eat a lot of healthy organic fats. I do not overeat, i eat my most carbs around my training , and the rest days i mainly get protein and good fats with fruits. I incorporated lots of fresh fruits for continuous anti-oxidant purposes alongside blood thinning. When i cruise i lower down to 150-200mg test and try to go atleast 2-3 months like this between blasts. I try never to blast the same compound heavy two blasts in a row, i.e one blast might be high test / low tren, the next would be low test / high deca / primo. Personally keep away from orals myself as it fucking crushes my hdl and takes months to go back to normal.

Thats just my thing and my blood work has come back really massively improved, i used to be scared and go get my blood work on the last day of my cruise, now i just take slap bang right at the end of my blast to see whats happening during my toxic stages as thats where the damage will be done. I have found also since doing this everything is much better, fresh fruit and veg really go a long way in terms of health.

For cardio I do fast paced on the stair master, that gets your heart racing! I like to get bloods done every 5-6 months regardless of blasting/cruising. Although I agree it's good to see where you're at on a blast to see the damage

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws