over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dealing with co-workers?

IRON37

Registered
So Ive recently began working in a new office type setting that is predominantly women (theres only one guy besides me). Its fairly hectic with no real organization or leadership, tons of drama and gossip etc. I distance myself from that so obviously it makes me a target.

I have to constantly interact with some drama queens that sit next to me to get my work done. Theyve been there for less time than me and theyre already straight-up poisonous.

But to be honest, Ive never worked in an all female environment so I have no idea how to professionally "deal with them" lol. They arent guys so i dont think straightforward confrontation would help much.. I'll probly be made out to look like the bad guy or sexist somehow. i dont think the manager would be much help because shes almost as bad as they are. So Im pretty much on my own I guess.

And before anyone says "show em your dick bro" theyre not attractive in any way :p lol. Theyre all fat, old, ugly and have terrible personalities. But i cant quit. The job is pretty cool itself.. its just the people that ruin it.

Just continue to ignore it. It's probably more about that having low self esteem. I feel like men are like this also now a days. The best way to deal is to pretend you don't notice or care.

Keep to yourself, put your head down and do your job. Being around too much estrogen(especially ugly women) can be a headache for sure, lol.

be careful working with women!!!! never be caught with just you and one other alone (copy room, etc).

it sucks, but stick to yourself do your job, and watch your back. women are serpents at work. they will strike to kill. give it time, you will be that asshole that works there and eventually they will leave you alone

h.r., manager, etc are not going to be able to help you

I've dealt with bad work situations, ignore them is the best.

I work in an environment where the majority is women too. They can be poisionous with all their gossip and bitchiness.
I do like most have said above, try to involve yourself in discussions where work is involved, but if its not concerning work dont get involved.
I know thats not as easy as it sounds but you dont want to be sucked into that toxic environment. Im lucky where I am half in the office half out, so if they stress me out too much I just go and do something else.
Not to sound sexist but the women at my work are the most unproductive people Ive ever met

If they rule the roost, you better make sure they all consider you to be a good, otherwise no matter what pops off it will be your fault

just act creepy. Bring in a different lego set every week and tell them how quickly you put it together without your mom's help. That should keep them at a safe distance.

So Ive recently began working in a new office type setting that is predominantly women (theres only one guy besides me). Its fairly hectic with no real organization or leadership, tons of drama and gossip etc. I distance myself from that so obviously it makes me a target.

I have to constantly interact with some drama queens that sit next to me to get my work done. Theyve been there for less time than me and theyre already straight-up poisonous.

But to be honest, Ive never worked in an all female environment so I have no idea how to professionally "deal with them" lol. They arent guys so i dont think straightforward confrontation would help much.. I'll probly be made out to look like the bad guy or sexist somehow. i dont think the manager would be much help because shes almost as bad as they are. So Im pretty much on my own I guess.

And before anyone says "show em your dick bro" theyre not attractive in any way :p lol. Theyre all fat, old, ugly and have terrible personalities. But i cant quit. The job is pretty cool itself.. its just the people that ruin it.

been there bro! damn i feel for you. the only way to deal with it is to NEVER agree or voice a opinion about anyone else there. i am not a sexist in any way...but to be honest the majority of women on this planet have no business working in any kind of business that revolves around efficiancy of time or resources. not all.......but id honestly say a good 80% are not capable of putting there petty ass emotions to the side to think about whats best for the company. just keep to yourself bro and dont ever say anything bad about any of those crazy hens. best of luck to you bro

I once had to train for a job in an office with 10 extremely fat ugly women, who only gossiped or talked about food. I just kept to myself but they really liked me because I would kind of laugh with them and contribute to their conversations, just so I wouldn't get bad vibes from them. Try it.

Thanks for all the helpful advice so far. Nice to know Im not the only one that thinks its a pain in the ass. Guess I just need to put my nose to the grindstone and deal with it until something better comes along.

Show 'em your dick bro
Probly save that for my last day. Give them something to gossip about lol.. :D

Just continue to ignore it. It's probably more about that having low self esteem. I feel like men are like this also now a days. The best way to deal is to pretend you don't notice or care.

Keep to yourself, put your head down and do your job. Being around too much estrogen(especially ugly women) can be a headache for sure, lol.

These two are the best suggestion. I was trained by a bitchy drama queen woman and she threatened to quit because I was asking to many work questions ha ha. Two other make employees went to uor supervisor without me knowing and apparently the whole department was aware of how she was treating me and could not figure out her problem.

Since I completed my training I am polite to her but Inever get into any kind of personel conversation with her. If she says something about her life and whats going on I agree and just keep working. Hate to sound sexist but working with most women is the worst. Absolutely zero consistency and most are more concerned with being the queen bee than being productive or part of a team.

I don't know what going to the manager would accomplish. You basically have told us that these women are "acting like women" lol
You can't complain to your superior that people are being annoying...shit doesnt work that way.

But if i were you, I'd just bullshit with em dude. That's half of what we have to do in our ENTIRE LIVES...1/2 of people you will naturally like...the other 1/2 will be annoying/gossipy/ridiculous/arrogant/whatever...the trick is to fake it with that group.

I have a female partner at work. We do EVERY assignment together and she is easy to deal with...BUT, she does go into 'crazy chick' mode sometimes and I get to hear 2 hour lectures about it...the trick is to nod your head, agree with their feelings and roll with the punches.....easy as that man

great way to stay ahead and not make crazy enemies too.

Go to the local book store and purchase a Bible!!!
NLT or NIV..
Start reading every morning just a few verses, then pray to jesus and ask for guidance, patience, understanding, and forgiveness. I promise ur days will become easier to except, and u might even rub off on some of the woman... God calls us to listen first, then find out others needs, finally try to aid.... men are headliners- woman are fine print.
And gossip is a sin, the tongue is probably one of the hardest parts of our body to gain control. Ask for help, and God will guide you.

Thanks for all the helpful advice so far. Nice to know Im not the only one that thinks its a pain in the ass. Guess I just need to put my nose to the grindstone and deal with it until something better comes along.

Probly save that for my last day. Give them something to gossip about lol.. :D

I have DIRECT experience with this and feel your pain. I work with 80+% women, intellectuals.

Worst...staff meetings...EVER. Directionless whining-fest, waste of everyone's fucking time. Nary a solution to be had! Women (in this environment) just want to express their opinions and distaste. So, find out what they want (commiseration and fuel for gossip) and don't give it to them.

How? Not like you'd think! Don't be sharp at all. Be super positive! For a whiner/gossiper that's like kryptonite and they're not interested.

Be smiling and charming, be sunny. Give answers that give them NOTHING to feed on. Shit like : "Well, tomorrow's another day!" Or "Life is mysterious sometimes!" or "As long as we stay positive, I'm sure it'll all work out!"

They'll leave you alone then, trust me.

Last edited:
lmfao.. do you work at TJX?

Anyway, I work with 80%+ women and I hear ya. But you know what, you gotta be damned careful when you work with mostly females. Everything you say is scrutinized. WORKING with women is different than DATING women. It's a completely different side to them you don't expect. They can play some nasty hardball dude and you'll be left spinning.

Best advice is look and be presentable and speak kindly and confidently. Don't call attention, don't be "aggressive". Show up on time, do your work well and talk only when you need to. Be the strong rock in your group. Be a man.

i respond "each to his own" when i don't want to get to involved with peoples actions.

Kill them with kindness. Go out of your way to be nice and friendly with them. Always be possible. Let the negativity bounce off you. This is how you win the game of life.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear