over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca for injuries

In the human, DECA-DURABOLIN has been shown to positively influence calcium metabolism and to
increase bone mass in osteoporosis.

Indications
DECA-DURABOLIN can be used for the treatment of osteoporosis

Dosage And Administration
Adults including elderly
Osteoporosis
50 mg every 3 weeks.

Yes this is true. But what about tendon health?

Deca/NPP(nandrolone) is the only compound i never come off. Great for bad knees! I know they say it’s 11x worse than testosterone for the heart but in an old 1987 study they proved rats lived 10% longer on deca versus control rats. I’m a gym rat 🐀 and have been told i have beady eyes like a rat so i think it’s meant for my use and longevity. 😀

I am stuck with a bad knee pain. Ligament sprain or something the doc said. He gave me some vitamins and advised rest. I threw all of them and started deca. Front loaded 1250mg on day 1( last thursday ). Continuing 250mg on Mon and Thu. So 500mg/wk. Till now no noticeable improvement. I am giving complete rest to legs. And doing only seated/lying movements for other parts. Will report back the experience. Have also ordered a bottle of Now Foods UC-ll Type 2 Collagen hoping it will help too.

Last edited:
I'd be careful with this. Mike Arnold is adamant that Nandrolones are harmful to tendons.

It can probably help heal muscles very fast.... but not connective tissues. It has anti-inflamatory and pain masking properties, which may allow you to train with less pain, but that doesn't mean it is "healing" your problem. In fact, it may be masking it and exacerbating the issue.

This. The studies that are available do seem to point to Nandrolone actually inhibiting collagen synthesis.

I recently had surgery to reattach a ruptured distal bicep tendon that blew while i was deadlifting. Did a shit ton of research.

There are even studies that show HGH actually decreases the integrity of the tendon to bone interface. Meaning that it might be able to make the tendon stronger but, the link between the tendon and the bone can become weakened. In my case, the tendon ripped off the bone so i would obviously need to be careful with that.

I stayed on basic TRT for the first 8 weeks of my recovery. At 8 weeks i only had like %50 range of motion. I was still squatting heavy and training lower body very hard three times a week so i added deca and hgh in and i swair my progress improved drastically.

I dont know if i'm worse off in the long run, but at the time, adding deca sure seemed like it made a positive difference.. like a lot of you said, it may have just masked a lot of the symptoms though.

This. The studies that are available do seem to point to Nandrolone actually inhibiting collagen synthesis.

I recently had surgery to reattach a ruptured distal bicep tendon that blew while i was deadlifting. Did a shit ton of research.

There are even studies that show HGH actually decreases the integrity of the tendon to bone interface. Meaning that it might be able to make the tendon stronger but, the link between the tendon and the bone can become weakened. In my case, the tendon ripped off the bone so i would obviously need to be careful with that.

I stayed on basic TRT for the first 8 weeks of my recovery. At 8 weeks i only had like %50 range of motion. I was still squatting heavy and training lower body very hard three times a week so i added deca and hgh in and i swair my progress improved drastically.

I dont know if i'm worse off in the long run, but at the time, adding deca sure seemed like it made a positive difference.. like a lot of you said, it may have just masked a lot of the symptoms though.

i started looking into the whole tendon and collagen synthesis thing a few years back. i kept getting annoying injuries related to thing like that.

what i found is that test, retards or inhibits collagen synthesis quite a bit, even at trt doses.

lots of studies show this.

i have been on....:D:love::headbang: for a minute or two and figured this may have something to do with my issues.

several other aas have been show in various studies to "promote" collagen synthesis quite a bit. var, eq, deca and arguable wini. wini may actually increase it but the issues is the new tissue is brittle, thus, injury. i have had this too :banghead:lol

so wini is generally considered "bad"
the others we might be able to argue "benefits but do go back to the part about the new being more prone to damage even with hgh.

because i have these issues i continue to "experiment" an "research" lol :lightbulb:

i have no real answers, just little tricks to keep making through the day! lol:headbang:
:D

i started looking into the whole tendon and collagen synthesis thing a few years back. i kept getting annoying injuries related to thing like that.

what i found is that test, retards or inhibits collagen synthesis quite a bit, even at trt doses.

lots of studies show this.

i have been on....:D:love::headbang: for a minute or two and figured this may have something to do with my issues.

several other aas have been show in various studies to "promote" collagen synthesis quite a bit. var, eq, deca and arguable wini. wini may actually increase it but the issues is the new tissue is brittle, thus, injury. i have had this too :banghead:lol

so wini is generally considered "bad"
the others we might be able to argue "benefits but do go back to the part about the new being more prone to damage even with hgh.

because i have these issues i continue to "experiment" an "research" lol :lightbulb:

i have no real answers, just little tricks to keep making through the day! lol:headbang:
:D

Yes I was referring to that infamous post, where someone said EQ and Deca increased collagen synthesis.

Keep in mind, there are various types of collagen that we need to make the strongest tendons. Type I, II, III, and etc.

It's very possible that Nandrolones increase "collagen synthesis", but not necessarily in the right ratios that we want. It is possible that you could end up with tendons that heal faster, but with the inferior type of collagen. In that case, you'd have less tendon integrity because they are being weakened over time with a weaker form of collagen.

ie., if Testosterone inhibits type I, but Deca increases type III.... you could end up with not enough type I, and too much type III.

This is all theoretical, but from the studies I've seen, nandrolones seemed to decrease the elasticity of tendons, causing them to rupture easier.

I've been on gear for around 4-5 years now. Mostly all i use is Test/deca or short ester Test with NPP. Been on HGH most of the last year.

What freaked me out is prior to the surgery i made no indication that i used steroids to the surgeon. Looking at me he could probably tell, but i feel like if it really popped in his mind he would have asked me.

Anyways, after the finished the surgery the assistant went out in the waiting room to let my girlfriend know that the surgery was over and i was still waking up. He said the surgery took about an hour longer than it should have because my bicep tendon was very brittle and they had to use extra sutures to try and fasten it down a little better to the endobutton because there was less surface area on the tendon.

I see the surgeon for my first follow up and i swair literally the first question he asked me was if i had been using any androgens. It's like before the surgery it didn't even cross his mind and as soon as he did the surgery it's all he could talk about. He actually looked pissed at me. I told him i did run a few cycles leading up to contests but tried to downplay it a lot.

He went on to say how brittle and shriveled up my bicep tendon was. He proceeded to draw me a picture of what a normal bicep tendon should look like and what MY bicep tendon actually looked like and mine was literally like 1/4 of the size.

This is pretty freaky to me because if my bicep tendons are in fact "shriveled" up, i wonder what the rest of my tendons look like... Fuck.

also for anyone thats not aware. Nicotine can fuck up tendons also. Especially the rotator cuff. Lots of studies on this.

also for anyone thats not aware. Nicotine can fuck up tendons also. Especially the rotator cuff. Lots of studies on this.

yay
another reason to worry :banghead:
lol

in all seriousness this is a topic that worries me and that i have found no good answer too.

i am a total pussy in the gym because of fear of damage.:mad:

Thanks man! I was not aware of that. I have been chewing nicotine gum to cope with stress and as a pick me up, but that's a major fucking downside. Throwing them in the trash as I type. Luckily it's not that addictive, but the coming days are still gonna suck :star-:ars

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws