over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca for joint issues?

anabolic2k

Registered
Ive searched through countless threads but never really come up with a definative answer to this question -

What mg/week of Deca for relief of joint/tendon aches and pains?

Im currently on 50mg T Enth every 4th day prescription TRT injected SQ (giving 125mg/week)and this dosage suits me fine apart from constant aches/pains etc and recovery is not aas good/fast as it could be. So im looking to add Deca in with my shots.

Im thinking 40mg every 4th day along with my T Enth giving an average of 100mg Deca/week.

From the guys who actually run deca for this reason long term is this a good starting point do you think?

And please lets not start a Deca/NPP debate, this is a long term thing, Deca will cost less long term and also allow the less frequent pinning.

1 last thing, do any guys here pin thier Deca SQ?

Stew.:cool:

I've not tried it sq. I took nandro for over a year straight but at well over a gram a week. I replaced it three weeks ago with boldenone and all my upper extremity joints are aching pretty bad. I have no guess as to the minimum dosage for joint health I guess start low and go up. But I do know thàt I feel much better on it than off.

100mg a week should work wonders, Ive used 100-150 in the past and its great

I've been using .5 CC of the qv 250. 125 mg a week seems to do wonders. It took about 3 weeks for noticeable improvements. My elbows and shoulders were Killing me. Not any more.

40mg e4d's is not 100mg. 100mg would do wonders. I have used 100mg with great success in the past. Obviously the lowest effective dose would be best so maybe start with 30mg with your test dose and see how you are in a month or so. I have never taken less than 100mg per week. Of course everyone is different but imo arounf 100mg should be great for you. In the past I have added 200mg to some cycles and that has been even better... nandrolone is my fav compound :)

40mg e4d's is not 100mg. 100mg would do wonders. I have used 100mg with great success in the past. Obviously the lowest effective dose would be best so maybe start with 30mg with your test dose and see how you are in a month or so. I have never taken less than 100mg per week. Of course everyone is different but imo arounf 100mg should be great for you. In the past I have added 200mg to some cycles and that has been even better... nandrolone is my fav compound :)

Sorry maybe it should be every e3d`s? For example i do Mon, Thurs, Sun, Wed & Sat so that works out at 200mg over 2 weeks.

Thanks for all the replies so far guys, looks like im gonna run with the 100mg/week for a month and see how it goes from there. I have blood work coming up soon plus i donate blood every 12 weeks so il get to see if the Deca upsets any functions/readings ;)

Yes 100mgs like other respected members here just posted. I do 100mg of DECA every Sunday to keep one injury under control. joints and tendons feel lot more painless. I am also on TRT but I do not split my dose of DECA just 100mgs every Sunday

deca great for lubbing the joints helps alot cant go wrong!

the only downside is that the pain comes back after u get off of it. bc the lubrication stops.

100-200mg a week and i feel a huge difference...i feel thats the sweet spot for that use.

Not trying to hijack but will this effect test and free test levels when have bloodwork done? Thats all my doc is checking right now

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear