over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Decent places to inject.

I also agree that ventrogluteal injections are a great alternative to glute and shoulders. There is no stretching or reaching involved...good thing if you're a big guy. I also like to do tricep injections and the occasional pec injection. If you are injecting large volumes I would probably stay away from doing those injections in smaller muscle groups

Anarcho, you need to give quads another shot. Although you are not a newb, look up a few videos for injecting them. Maybe when you did it before you were close to a nerve, hence the quivering. There's a lot of muscle to choose from on your quads, if you find the right spot just once, you're golden.

I have done quads a whole lot over the years. I dont mind that spot at all...however rear delts and triceps are the shit. I do calfs here and there... but calves suck for the most part. My shits feel like up for like 24 hours.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Tapatalk

I have done quads a whole lot over the years. I dont mind that spot at all...however rear delts and triceps are the shit. I do calfs here and there... but calves suck for the most part. My shits feel like up for like 24 hours.

*locked up calves

2 spots on top of the quad, and 2 spots on the side. That's 8 locations just for the quads. Chest and lats, but lats are a pain to get to. I do anterior and medial delts, so that's 4 site in the delts. Ventro glute for sure. I've laid off the glutes because I have knots there now. Haven't touched them for a while and they're going away slowly. I also have 4 spots for the triceps and hit biceps. That's 24 sites, 26 when I start hitting glutes again. 25g for everything and have no problems.

Another for ditching the 22, go with 25 X 1, and heat it up under the faucet to speed things up.

For me triceps for GH. Haven't done any AAS injections yet but soon will do it on quads.

If u hit the upper thigh on the outside edge, it has more meat and is less painful than lower quad.

Chest is also a good spot but only a ml or 2. Use a 29g 5/8". Or even a 1" any gauge

Tricep is a decent spot for 1 or 2 mls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow thanks guys. learned a ton off this one thread. appreciate all the positive feedback. i have a few 22g daggers to get thru and then i'll try the slin pins.

Fellas shooting in the VG.... you guys doing it sitting down or standing up???

21 to draw for me and 23 to inject,

delts, bicep (both heads), tricep (i only do the outer head and inner not the medial), glutes, quads have 4 spots you can hit

I did my lats a couple times and chest but it not as easy and is a bit weird injecting.

I would always recommend 25g 1inch or 27g 1inch in your delts is the best spot, I know your looking to get your injection in faster or smoother but its safer to go slower anyway

Funny anecdote, I had to get vaccinated a few years ago before going abroad, and though I told her I was gonna do it myself (which surprised her for people are usually scared of needles lol), my doc insisted on doing the inject... well, help yourself I said, and I started taking off my shirt and lifting my arm... WTF are you doing she told me staring with weird eyes... when I pointed my lats for her to pin, she really thought I was joking... not at all, Madam... :p:D

So I would really like to be able to use quads but when I do the PIP is fucking crippling and last for over a week. I've pinned them several times always with the same result. Does this just get better over time? I usually go with a 25g 1". I also have 27g .5" which is what I usually use for pecs, glutes, and shoulders, although I've been using the 1" more recently because Test Prop PIP seems to be worse if it's a shallow pin.

I love the quads,but I know when I first started pinning them I thought holy shit this sucks...Just took a lil bit and now it's no pip what so ever...Maybe just need to stick to it see if it gets better over a few more times...

Top of the lats. Big muscle and no pain ever. Never hit a nerve all the years I've been going there

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws