over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Depressed!

odin

Newbies
The last three years I face some serious family and working problems. When things seem to improve with my family and my work , the problems come back every time. This situation has made me very depressed and I don't know how to face it. Can you suggest me a good anti-depressant , cause I can't stand it anymore. Thanks!

See a Doctor

There are many effective antidepressants. However you need to consult with a doctor to determine the correct medication and dosage. It took me about six months working with my doctor to find the correct combination of medication and dosage. Each person is different. What works for me might not work for you. You are not alone.

In my opinions anti-depressants are over prescribed.

Unless you are a danger to yourself [suicidal ideation] or others dosing yourself up on a variety of medications and feeling better, still leaves the problems which are leading to these feelings, unaddressed.

Personally, I'd look up a psychologist who is trained in Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy or the William Glasser Institute online. There should be a listing of therapists in your area who are skilled and can help you get to the root of the problem(s).

If you get to a point were you are so down that you are unable, unwilling or simply too exhausted to help yourself. Check yourself into a hospital and by all means get medications that will allow you to be in a state of mind where a therapist can help you resolve some the things that are bothering you.

Let us know.

You need to see a professional for this. None of us here with possibly one exception can help you with this. I am not being an ass here man but depression is a serious illness and needs to be looked at by a qualified person. I wouldn't even begin to sugest anything to you other than we are here as a family bro, we support each other and give our opinions. We share our life experiences with one another to help us understand from others' perspective. Do yourself a huge favor, go and see either your doctor or a qualified phsychiatrist and see what they may be able to do for you. Please, do not try and sort this out on your own. All the very best friend!

a lot of times anti-deppresents can make make you feel worse than you did before. some have pretty bad side effects. I would listen to the others and see a doc first

The last three years I face some serious family and working problems. When things seem to improve with my family and my work , the problems come back every time. This situation has made me very depressed and I don't know how to face it. Can you suggest me a good anti-depressant , cause I can't stand it anymore. Thanks!
Thanks for your question. I'll answer your question with a question. How can anyone suggest a medication to suit your needs without first knowing what might be wrong? These people in this thread are right, you should get an exam - physical as well as mental. Seriously! I'm sure you're going through a lot and I'm not trying to lay a heavy trip on you but you could be missing a great opportunity to lead a life with far less discomfort by not seeking professional help.

Thanks for your question. I'll answer your question with a question. How can anyone suggest a medication to suit your needs without first knowing what might be wrong? These people in this thread are right, you should get an exam - physical as well as mental. Seriously! I'm sure you're going through a lot and I'm not trying to lay a heavy trip on you but you could be missing a great opportunity to lead a life with far less discomfort by not seeking professional help.

I hope you take Ouch's and everyone else's advice.

You train your body, tweaking it with machines/free weights. Your car starts acting up you get it in to the mechanic for a tune up. The mind is no different. Occassioanly it needs a tune up, a better way to look at things, analyze it and deal with using a different approach.

Don't sink all your cards into med's when there may be a more simplistic solution. You may find several aspects of your life benefit from this.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws