over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Derek Poundstone - 330lbs

How does dude not get thrown off the police force?

How did Ronnie Coleman not get thrown off? Derek is like a hometown hero up there... Sure it's just understood and overlooked

my friend what comps u got coming up ? i am not doing anything until june just getting roling now we are heading down to brute strength saturday to train

fubaseball.. How'd shaw do for 2011? I had a busy year and did'nt keep up on the comps. Shaws what like six seven or eight and 430? T

my friend what comps u got coming up ? i am not doing anything until june just getting roling now we are heading down to brute strength saturday to train

I have the Central GA coming up on the 17th. I plan to qualify for nationals there and when that happens I am planning to do the Europa in April in Orlando.

fubaseball.. How'd shaw do for 2011? I had a busy year and did'nt keep up on the comps. Shaws what like six seven or eight and 430? T

Shaw won WSM this past year. There was a guy named Mike Jenkins that was dominating everyone through the first 4 events. Then he got hurt and had to pull out...

I believe Shaw is 6'7" and weighed in at 460 for WSM

Damn thats a big one. He won the wsm ?? I remember him being quick in the truck pull a year or two back.. You do any of that highland game stuff?
One of my old training pards won the us amatuer highland c-ship last year.
T

id love to get that phsyique i guess i have to start upping the dose and no i dont think hes running any tren with its affects on cardio hes a strong man not power lifter big difference strickly gh test

Marius was a big EPO fan. I wouldn't be surprised if this fellow was into it as well. I'm not sure how these guys manage hematocrit when taking it with large amounts of AAS. I am thinking lots of self blood-letting goes on, or has the hook up on frequent donations.

Damn thats a big one. He won the wsm ?? I remember him being quick in the truck pull a year or two back.. You do any of that highland game stuff?
One of my old training pards won the us amatuer highland c-ship last year.
T

No I have never done any highland games. There are a few guys that do strongman that do them. I'm Scottish and Irish so I wouldn't mind putting on a kilt and giving it a go :D

id love to get that phsyique i guess i have to start upping the dose and no i dont think hes running any tren with its affects on cardio hes a strong man not power lifter big difference strickly gh test

Actually tren is a staple in just about any strongmans arsenal! Tren with some EQ is potent and keeps the cardio up!

How about this? Test, Suspension, Tren, EQ and Halo.... Yea that happens

Marius was a big EPO fan. I wouldn't be surprised if this fellow was into it as well. I'm not sure how these guys manage hematocrit when taking it with large amounts of AAS. I am thinking lots of self blood-letting goes on, or has the hook up on frequent donations.

I dabbled with EPO once... Not enough to tell a difference. But it could make a big difference. Moving a lot of weight multiple times is not easy cardio wise

I wonder how being that huge changes your everyday life

He posted on FB not long ago that he had to get a seat belt extender for his cop car... I'm sure there are a lot of inconveniences like that haha

Most of the strongman guys I've talked with say winnie is very desirable .
I figured the joint discomfort would rule that out but many swear thats the
the one. T

Most of the strongman guys I've talked with say winnie is very desirable .
I figured the joint discomfort would rule that out but many swear thats the
the one. T

Hmmm... My joints are pretty solid, knees ache after a brutal day but that's about it. May have to try this

i dont care what the all drugs crew says,

that is a marvel of white genetics right there

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RingSteel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner