over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Developing vegetable intolerance??

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
So i have found the root of my acid refulx over the past couple years. CARBS!!! If i eat a potato, rice, pasta, beer etc….BOOM Heartburn!! So i have held it at bay the past couple years by keeping my carbs to an absolute minimum.

But now i am noticing that every time i eat a salad, BOOM diarrhea..and it only takes about 30 minutes. In lettuce, out lettuce. I am also noticing this about other leafy veggies and a few others (Corn).

SO has anyone else developed intolerances to veggies the older they have gotten? BTW Im 45 in a month.

Thanks,

Do you think maybe the finer in the veggies have more to do with it than actually having a veggie intolerance?

I see similar threads once in a while. It is difficult to advise due to the ignorance of the majority of the people and the brainwash from the corrupt for profit defective medical system.

However, without going too far, Im gonna give you a few words for you to learn and research. You will either take it and ask me for details, or you will leave it. It can change your life forever. Yes, this is the cause. In case you wonder, Yes there are scientific studies, beyond that I changed my life thanks to it.

Gluten, GMO, inorganic.

I've had similar situations in the past. Especially with salads and things like stews and vegetable soup. Mine was written off as part of my IBS that I suffer from. These days I can eat steamed veggies with no problems and my salads I use spinach instead of lettuce (all in moderation of course)

Veggies generally cleanse your body. I would think this is your body trying to rid itself of toxins. The more leafy greens you eat the better.

What is a typical daily diet for you?

I see similar threads once in a while. It is difficult to advise due to the ignorance of the majority of the people and the brainwash from the corrupt for profit defective medical system.

However, without going too far, Im gonna give you a few words for you to learn and research. You will either take it and ask me for details, or you will leave it. It can change your life forever. Yes, this is the cause. In case you wonder, Yes there are scientific studies, beyond that I changed my life thanks to it.

Gluten, GMO, inorganic.

Elaborate, please. I already eat 90% organic BTW

Elaborate, please. I already eat 90% organic BTW

Thats a good start. Specially veggies make sure theyre organic, non gmo. Your symptoms with the acid reflux after carbs are consistent with what Ive seen from a lifetime of gluten poisoning. I know people will cry and call conspiracy theories and shit, but yeah, gluten is poison for humans. There every day more and more studies, they evolve extremely slow because the money is allocated in justifying the use on drugs, and not allocated in curing diseases. However, naturopathic doctors theorize that in 20-30 years it will be common part of the culture to not consume gluten anymore due to the awareness of the toxic effects on human health, specially in the long term.

Im in the car right now, I will send you a PM later with more info about this.

i would suggest replacing lettuce with cabbage (or red cabbage).

its worth a try...

:(

If you have any gallstones, this will cause rapid diarrhea if you eat any roughage or fats. As well gallbladder issues are related to reflux.

Something to think about.

If you have any gallstones, this will cause rapid diarrhea if you eat any roughage or fats. As well gallbladder issues are related to reflux.

Something to think about.

Interesting. I've noticed some of these same symptoms. I've been experiencing some abdominal discomfort for a couple weeks so I went to get checked out. CT scan showed my biliary duct is 2.5x the normal size. More testing needed to figure out why but I've been tracking my food as it relates to symptoms and I can relate to what the OP stated.

I have reflux way to often too,,perhaps its gall bladder related?

I suffered from AR for 15 years. I cut my carbs out and it went away. I had it everyday. Try cutting carbs out for a few days and see if you still get it. WOrked for me. I was taking prilosec every day. Now i only need to take it if i have carb or a few beers (Carbs).

Any of you guys with carb/gluten intolerances try 1-2tbsp of apple cider vinegar before and or after such meal? I swear by it. Use it primarily on my carb-up/skipload day

Any of you guys with carb/gluten intolerances try 1-2tbsp of apple cider vinegar before and or after such meal? I swear by it. Use it primarily on my carb-up/skipload day

i have tried it but it never did anything for me. And i can't hardly choke it down.

+1 on going gluten free, reflux is way worse with wheat products in diet. Harder to find enough calories for serious growth without burger buns, sandwiches, pasta pizza etc but it can be done.

ACV definitely helps with reflux for me.

If I eat shitty for a while, the most unappetising prospect for me is clean food and veggies but once I break the dead lock I feel sooooo much better. Involves a day or two of shitting your guts out tho as the veggies go thru your system and clear out all the shite :)

Over the years I've noticed that very fibrous raw veggies give me huge digestive issues. I can only eat cooked veggies like baked carrots etc that are easier to digest.

Also carbohydrates that digest slower because of fats like a burger or pizza or carbonated beverages give me acid reflux. Although I absolutely love pizza and a bottle of booze Friday nights I can no longer do that anymore.

I find a a high carb low fat diet works best for me to be in shape year round but the carbs have to be quick to digest. So like a steak/rice or chicken/potato/carrot meal goes through me quick and I don't have any digestion problems.

Try going 100% gluten free for 30 days. On day 31 eat gluten the whole day. Please report back. I know exactly what the results will be.

Some of the most dangerous foods for human consumption are wheat, barley, oats and rye. Oats can be consumed if theyre certified gluten free, HOWEVER, there is new medical evidence that some humans can't tolerate oats very well.

Stay away from proton pump inhibitors, one of the most dangerous drugs every created.

Try going 100% gluten free for 30 days. On day 31 eat gluten the whole day. Please report back. I know exactly what the results will be.

Some of the most dangerous foods for human consumption are wheat, barley, oats and rye. Oats can be consumed if theyre certified gluten free, HOWEVER, there is new medical evidence that some humans can't tolerate oats very well.

Stay away from proton pump inhibitors, one of the most dangerous drugs every created.

Are you always this dramatic? :p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity