advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB (Dihydroboldenone) | The Most Overhyped And Liver Toxic Injectable Steroid?

Is it any good as an injectable? Or is it just usually a transdermal. TD freaks me the fuck out being a father to a little kid and having sex with my woman, I fear cross contamination somehow to either of them.

I have not used the DHB base in injectable form, but it's supposed to work very well. There's a sponsor here that carries it and is also coming up with a transdermal formula soon.

DHB is kicking ass by week 4-5. If your not fat you’ll see the hardness and pumps are better

How much test would you use? 3mg/kg or a good dose like 400+ mg
Personally...or for others? For myself, I haven't used anything for over 6 months...but when using that combo I usually run 250-300 mg of test/week, 20mg trest ace/EOD, and 20 mg tren/EOD. But...when I go back on (soon), I am likely going to cut the tren entirely and keep everything else the same. I like tren (at low doses), but I'm not trying to push things anymore. I turned 44 the other day and am at the point where I need to be transitioning away from focusing as much on size and strength. From here, I can see the end of the road...and it's not that far away. So, my focus will gradually move more towards optimizing my diet for the purpose of cancer and neurodegeneration avoidance, while slowly reducing bodyweight as the years go by. I can see myself staying around 240-250 lbs until age 50, taking it down into the 220's in my 50's and then, by age 60, keeping it at no more than about 200 pounds.

For others? Dosage should always be determined by goals, personal response and the willingness to assume risk.

Personally...or for others? For myself, I haven't used anything for over 6 months...but when using that combo I usually run 250-300 mg of test/week, 20mg trest ace/EOD, and 20 mg tren/EOD. But...when I go back on (soon), I am likely going to cut the tren entirely and keep everything else the same. I like tren (at low doses), but I'm not trying to push things anymore. I turned 44 the other day and am at the point where I need to be transitioning away from focusing as much on size and strength. From here, I can see the end of the road...and it's not that far away. So, my focus will gradually move more towards optimizing my diet for the purpose of cancer and neurodegeneration avoidance, while slowly reducing bodyweight as the years go by. I can see myself staying around 240-250 lbs until age 50, taking it down into the 220's in my 50's and then, by age 60, keeping it at no more than about 200 pounds.

For others? Dosage should always be determined by goals, personal response and the willingness to assume risk.

Great post Mike. Do you generally stay on TRT? If so, what's your usual dose?

What kind of gains do you think you will make on 250-300mg test and the 20mg trest ace/EOD? Fuller? More Strength? Leaner? Scale weight increase? Do you think the gains will be quite noticeable?

Will you use ralox with this stack too? What dose do you think you will need to run of ralox while using 250-300mg test and the 20mg trest ace/EOD?

From whàt I saw, a ton of Testosterone, Nandrolone, and Trenbolone was the formula for the top. Eventually, people began replacing Trestolone for either the Nandrolone or the Trenbolone, while some take all three progestogens together.
If I'm going to all that trouble to bulk, then I put up with the progestogen sides. Yet I continue to imagine a scenario of bulking without progestogens where DHB is the only one that gets you in the ball park.

I started hormones at 33y old 6' 186lbs, because my Total Test levels were tanked and i was having all low T sides, so i did a bit of studies about TRT and i self prescribed me 250 TestE ew (not a TRT i know)..
in my country no DR will prescribe you Test even if you have it at 0, anyways i was already a gymrat since when i was 14y old but never touched anything, was interested mainly in university and work...

Now at 38y old, i am aiming for a lean (8-10%) 6' 242 lbs (atm i am at 237lbs 13%) but if you at 44 are already aiming to stay at 240-250, maybe it's pointless also for me to add size...

Your posts Mike are always freaking awesome! Love to read your ideas.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131