advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB (Dihydroboldenone) | The Most Overhyped And Liver Toxic Injectable Steroid?

Going the other direction, I can’t help but wonder what trest no ester would be like lol.

I would think very similar to high dose oral ment pre-workout, that is to say awesome for a pre and not that great otherwise.

Even before listening to that, i decided a while ago to stick with Parabolan, Test and MENT. Was never a huge fan of DHB.
LOVE that combo. I can't think of a better non-methylated combo than that for mass & strength. Trestolone and trenbolone compliment each other very well.

He looks at those words real hard, and he can even synthisize his own combinations.

You could take DHB, or you could not take DHB. Either way, that guy is...

LOVE that combo. I can't think of a better non-methylated combo than that for mass & strength. Trestolone and trenbolone compliment each other very well.

Mike, 300mg trest a week better for sheer size than say 600-700 deca?

250/250 trest+tren Ace....morph like a power ranger?

Even before listening to that, i decided a while ago to stick with Parabolan, Test and MENT. Was never a huge fan of DHB.

Trestolone is good shit, I just wish it’s aromatization rate wasn’t so high! It’s undoubtedly an amazing bulking hormone though.

Ehhh... DHB is a great hormone that most certainly has it’s place in cycles. The vascularity I got from it was unreal and it lasted long after I finished my cycle with it. My legs have never had so many visible veins in my life while running it and afterwards as long as I maintained a low body fat percentage. I didn’t even watch the video because I’ve used DHB and know that it’s a great compound without some idiot YouTuber telling me otherwise.

I’d use trestolone over deca any day of the week. Deca is an overrated hormone if any hormone is. NPP is far greater than regular deca and trest is it’s own beast.

I was running gearmazons DHB at 450mg with 300 tren and 150 test. Week 5 people at work were commenting “what the hell are you doing”?

Lots of fullness, strength through the roof, choppy sleep. But that could of been the tren.

DHB with NPP would be an amazing combo for offseason.
Did you tell the filthy casuals at work to fuck off? Can’t stand how most people think gear is magic and anyone who uses it will look like a bodybuilder. In reality, most people who use gear look like shit and are trying to compensate for a poor diet or training program or both.

yeah.. i believe that to be the tren... currently running 500mg of DHB along with 25mg of trest... no sleep issues at all.
nice, full, and running miles(daily) for days.

i already have a muscular base, so not 'scared' to lose size.. in fact, i welcome the reduction in size.. currently down 25lbs since march(lockdowns)
Trest ace at 25mg/Ed? That’s a low dose, how’s it working out for you? I’d imagine controlling your estrogen is a lot simpler at that dose though.

How can it be boldeone like eq, but so much stronger? Interesting.

For the guys that like it, did you find the gains, leanness, look stayed after you discontinued? Like winny? Or was it more like superdrol where it just gave a look when on it? I'm assuming most blast and cruise rather than attempt pct.
Yes, it stayed. My vascularity was insane for months after finishing up DHB. I also stayed lean but that had more to do with my diet than anything. DHB isn’t something I’d use all the time, but it’s a great exotic to use on occasion.

It's not just lack of demand for other esters. For some steroids, like trestolone and DHB, it's much harder or even impossible to attach certain esters due to the steroids' chemical structure. A couple of years back, a source that shall be referred to only as PPL claimed to have contracted a high-caliber chemist to create a production process for trestolone enanthate. If I recall correctly they succeeded, but it's not something every raws mill can do. Most of the trestolone sold today is the acetate ester.

There was another company by the acronym of PRO that made and sold trest deca and it was incredible. There was no doubt in my mind that it was in fact trestolone.

I saw a guy i know many years yesterday and he has blown up !

Im talking insane diference in muscle , i almost didnt recognize him

I asked wtf he is doing to have these results and he replied 50 mg test ace-50 mg tren ace -50 mg trest ace ed , 50 mg test base + 50 mg tren base prewo , 10 iu gh ed

I saw a guy i know many years yesterday and he has blown up !

Im talking insane diference in muscle , i almost didnt recognize him

I asked wtf he is doing to have these results and he replied 50 mg test ace-50 mg tren ace -50 mg trest ace ed , 50 mg test base + 50 mg tren base prewo , 10 iu gh ed
350 TestAce 350 trenAce 350 TrestAce indeed will work well but you have to consider that you will need 7x12,5mg a week to keep e2 in range.

I used 175mg ew of TrestAce alone but I was having low e2 feelings i don't know why tbh... My Trest is homebrewed... Once i added only 150 TestE i felt like newborn.

There's a famous guru, i don't remember the name but it advocates the same stack TestProp TrenAce TrestA to blow up his athletes.

How much test would you use? 3mg/kg or a good dose like 400+ mg

Yes, it stayed. My vascularity was insane for months after finishing up DHB. I also stayed lean but that had more to do with my diet than anything. DHB isn’t something I’d use all the time, but it’s a great exotic to use on occasion.

I wish it was shorter acting so a shorter cycle would be for feasible. How long do you reccomend with it being cypionate and needing to kick in?

I wish it was shorter acting so a shorter cycle would be for feasible. How long do you reccomend with it being cypionate and needing to kick in?
I’ve only had the chance to run it once so my experience is quite limited and I don’t recall those specifics. What I can say is that it’s most definitely something I’ll be using in the future and it has great value as a hormone.

You can use DHB base in this case.

You can use DHB base in this case.
Is it any good as an injectable? Or is it just usually a transdermal. TD freaks me the fuck out being a father to a little kid and having sex with my woman, I fear cross contamination somehow to either of them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131