over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB Lowest Amount Per Day

I`ve got some phlojel on the way and dhb raw in hand. I and another member will sample to see if we feel it. I would be real happy with a daily 1ml of gel on forearms. Def no PIP there! I gotta figure out mg/ml possible, maybe 50mg/ml?

I've got some phlojel on the way and dhb raw in hand. I and another member will sample to see if we feel it. I would be real happy with a daily 1ml of gel on forearms. Def no PIP there! I gotta figure out mg/ml possible, maybe 50mg/ml?

DOWN to try it if you can make it!

I`ve got some phlojel on the way and dhb raw in hand. I and another member will sample to see if we feel it. I would be real happy with a daily 1ml of gel on forearms. Def no PIP there! I gotta figure out mg/ml possible, maybe 50mg/ml?

Know a private source selling it as a transdermal solution at 100mg/ml. So far so good by those who have used it. Was thinking about trying it this route myself. I'm over using compounds with PIP, so this may be an option, even though transdermal doesn't deliver optimal delivery. Never tried DHB personally, so can't comment on it specifically....damn, I remember using tren pellets in DMSO in the 90's prior to the kits, smelled like a rotten onion, lol. I think Phlogel was popular in the early 2000's, totally forgot about it.

As a side note, I was looking at my Flexall Aloe vera gel, and it has some interesting ingredients to keep as a topical solution.

Last edited:
Is DMSO still being used as a carrier to get things through the skin and "into" the blood stream?

75mg eod DHB for me great with primo ace 100mg eod Test low works great!!!
Test up add tren e better!!!

But dhb I cruised with low test used 75mg a day one place and ..... ehhh
Using 75mg eod now and wow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I think NPP/DHB 300/300 would be a fun cycle

So we got this pholjel DHB made. It`s just a lecithin based cream really. I know some other countries have similar products with a different name. It came out about 160mg/ml, hoping for 25-50% absorption and doing 1ml 6 days a week. I`ve only done 3 days but it is not greasy, no granules left on my skin. Straight on the forearm, rub both together without using hands. I seem to have good blood flow there. Don`t have to get very deep on me! Without deep discussion, pholgel, BB, DHB.

Attachments

• IMG_20190906_095920923 (343x640).jpg
    IMG_20190906_095920923 (343x640).jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 153
So we got this pholjel DHB made. It`s just a lecithin based cream really. I know some other countries have similar products with a different name. It came out about 160mg/ml, hoping for 25-50% absorption and doing 1ml 6 days a week. I`ve only done 3 days but it is not greasy, no granules left on my skin. Straight on the forearm, rub both together without using hands. I seem to have good blood flow there. Don`t have to get very deep on me! Without deep discussion, pholgel, BB, DHB.

Well we can see "why" your getting good absorption! I could start an IV on you from here;)

With the % loss due to it being a topical needing more raw DHB, my guess is this would be kinda on the pricey side?

Yeah kinda easy to see why you might have good absorption there LOL. When do you guys expect to have this for sale?

With the % loss due to it being a topical needing more raw DHB, my guess is this would be kinda on the pricey side?

We have 10g local DHB for around $70. Not pricey at all if you make it. The pholgel was a little bit more pricey, 100g jar cost me $35 plus $8 shipping. That will make a few batches.

When do you guys expect to have this for sale?

This was more of a personal project. There was really not talks of making it for sale. Anybody looking to buy some raws may have the recipe used to make this for FREE. We always have the raws for sale. Shoot me a PM and maybe I can get you a little bit of my personal batch. You willing to report back here on how it works for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
This was more of a personal project. There was really not talks of making it for sale. Anybody looking to buy some raws may have the recipe used to make this for FREE. We always have the raws for sale. Shoot me a PM and maybe I can get you a little bit of my personal batch. You willing to report back here on how it works for you?

PM sent.

Posted something on anasci people may be interested at looking at if this is piquing some curiosity.. should be a lot cheaper than phlogel.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131