DHB vs Tren

• DHB

Votes: 31 43.7%
  • Tren

Votes: 40 56.3%

• Total voters

Zarati

Registered
I never imagined anything could come close to Tren so I'm shocked to say I love DHB more. I'm a low dose guy so I've been experimenting 100mg DHB a week and compared to 100mg tren a week, it smokes it for me personally. Trying @sciroxx-lab DHB by the way. It's made me horny AF. random boners through the day. I wanna keep running this with my 80mg Testosterone TRT, bloodwork in a few months. Sids effects: random hot flashes, pip is alright at that dose, doesn't bother

I used the same product. The look is maybe better on tren, but dhb blows it out the water in every other way, for me, personally

I'm with you on the libido. It did the same to mine

Did it increase anxiety or aggression in you?

DHB by far. It's the best compound for strength that I've tried other than some toxic orals. It gives me a similar look to primo with much better size and strength gains. The lack of side effects means I can run it for months on end. It actually reduces my sex drive at higher doses, but it doesn't destroy it like EQ. Adding low dose trest fixes that.

Tren is stronger per mg in my experience. I just can't handle the side effects. The tren look is not worth all the shit I have to go through to achieve it.

Honestly, I'd use both for cutting to single digits if I could tolerate tren.

I used the same product. The look is maybe better on tren, but dhb blows it out the water in every other way, for me, personally

It makes me a little more aggressive at 600 mg/week, but it's nowhere near as bad as tren. I never noticed anxiety from it.

The other side effects I get at 600 mg are insomnia and feeling warm all the time. The insomnia is mild compared to tren.

Aw man, so I do have anxiety on it only in the AM when I'm waking up, I thought it's because of hormone imbalance and usually goes away once hormones balance out, so don't know if it'll be permanent while on DHB or not. Aggression up but in a good way, more confident, I speak louder lol

For me, it seems more androgenic than the 200/100 ratio quoted.

I looked ridiculous with 450/300 dhbtren. But sleep was shit.

ill try again this summer, maybe 400dhb and 400 primo to keep androgen sides down.

the dhb I used wasn’t terrible on PIP but after 4 weeks or so I was tired of being sore for 2 days after every pin.

might try JPs DHB, I heard it’s rally low pip

I wish a sponsor would do a 75/75 blend of NPP/DHB. It would be the ultimate water free tren less bulk

For me, it seems more androgenic than the 200/100 ratio quoted.

I looked ridiculous with 450/300 dhbtren. But sleep was shit.

ill try again this summer, maybe 400dhb and 400 primo to keep androgen sides down.

the dhb I used wasn’t terrible on PIP but after 4 weeks or so I was tired of being sore for 2 days after every pin.

might try JPs DHB, I heard it’s rally low pip

I wish a sponsor would do a 75/75 blend of NPP/DHB. It would be the ultimate water free tren less bulk

The anabolic/androgenic ratio is 700/100 according to Mike Arnold and not the usual 200/100 ratio circulating around the net.

The anabolic/androgenic ratio is 700/100 according to Mike Arnold and not the usual 200/100 ratio circulating around the net.
I’ve heard him state that but I’ve never seen it anywhere so I’m not sure where he found that. Those ratios have a lot of limited practical application though.

I never imagined anything could come close to Tren so I'm shocked to say I love DHB more. I'm a low dose guy so I've been experimenting 100mg DHB a week and compared to 100mg tren a week, it smokes it for me personally. Trying @sciroxx-lab DHB by the way. It's made me horny AF. random boners through the day. I wanna keep running this with my 80mg Testosterone TRT, bloodwork in a few months. Sids effects: random hot flashes, pip is alright at that dose, doesn't bother
Is the PIP as bad as they say?

DHB = one of the more impressive strength drugs I've ever used. Deceptive in that if your not careful, you will tear tendon on it.
Trenbolone Ace from pellets was also an amazing compound but the sides were horrible (for me). I could barely tolerate 150mg/wk.
Had to "sleep" with a fan blowing directly on me and I'd still soak the sheets. The insomnia from it was like nothing I've ever experienced.

Dhb would be a great drug if it weren't for its inflammation-inducing ability. Once here on the forum I described a situation in which after using dhb I got huge inflammations in almost every muscle and I had to use a syringe for 20-40ml of blood and pus from almost every muscle.

A good measure when we use small doses of 300-400mg week but when someone wants to use 700 or more, even at a concentration of 100mg / ml, it is almost impossible to do and in the long run

I have anxiety on it tho, negative thoughts and worrying... Similar to Tren lol pip isn't as bad at 50mg twice a week

Dhb is my favorite out of anything I’ve ever used. One of the things I love is that there is no feeling for me just physical effects. I hate anything that has an effect on my mental state or makes me feel different from normal. I have a job where I deal with homeowners, adjusters, and contractors on a daily basis so I can’t afford to have my mood possibly altered.
Broderick Chavez was talking about dhb like its some rocket fuel that’ll make you crash and should only be used by top competitors at like 40-75mg a week. I laughed when he I heard him say this. I’ve never had it give me bad blood work, I’ve never felt toxic on it. Unlike primo it’s not a slow builder that you need a decent amount to be effective. I like it at 300-600 a week. 600 dhb with 200 test is awesome for me during a fatloss phase. 300dhb with 600-800mg test i really like for a gaining phase personally. The biggest caution id give is to make sure that you find a source who brews it correctly so the pip isn’t terrible. I’ve been fortunate to where I’ve only had one source with bad pip and I threw it out.

Broderick Chavez was talking about dhb like its some rocket fuel that’ll make you crash and should only be used by top competitors at like 40-75mg a week. I laughed when he I heard him say this. I’ve never had it give me bad blood work, I’ve never felt toxic on it.
I’ve heard him speak about it and I almost think he’s talking about a different drug. Or none of us have ever used “real” DHB. It doesn’t have anywhere near the effects at the doses he describes. And he claims it smells dreadful but I can’t say I’ve ever noticed that either.

I’ve heard him speak about it and I almost think he’s talking about a different drug. Or none of us have ever used “real” DHB. It doesn’t have anywhere near the effects at the doses he describes. And he claims it smells dreadful but I can’t say I’ve ever noticed that either.
I’ve never had it smell dreadful either. If he is talking about a different drug i wouldn’t mind getting my hands on it lol

Really wide range of doses being thrown around in this thread....

I’ve never had it smell dreadful either. If he is talking about a different drug i wouldn’t mind getting my hands on it lol
Indeed. I mean, maybe he just happens to have coached guys that are really good responders to the drug. His description just doesn’t line up with the accounts of many users.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws