over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diagnosed with Liver Cancer

Your definitely in our prayers.

You are in my prayers brother! I havent been on much lately with a new biz taking off and a new born at the house but damn i hate logging on and seeing things like this..

As has already been said if anyone can beat this you can! With your mental fortitude and willpower it doesnt stand a chance my man..

If you need anything from me do not hesitate to LMK! Not sure of the exact situation but if we need to have a fundraiser etc we can make it happen!

Keep that head up!

Wow, Dude. I know you're taking time to process this...And making a battle plan. We're with you, Brother.

You are in my prayers brother! I havent been on much lately with a new biz taking off and a new born at the house but damn i hate logging on and seeing things like this..

As has already been said if anyone can beat this you can! With your mental fortitude and willpower it doesnt stand a chance my man..

If you need anything from me do not hesitate to LMK! Not sure of the exact situation but if we need to have a fundraiser etc we can make it happen!

Keep that head up!

I'm not sure right now what the course of action is or how much out of pocket it is going to cost me... But with the wedding, which we already dropped a pretty penny on, our honeymoon and now this? I have always been on top of my finances, but when you save up for a wedding, then have this bomb dropped on you, it causes a lot of stress.

Thank you very much Cauthen. You and progen have been great and I truly appreciate you support.

All of you are amazing. :headbang:

Cancer sucks.

do they know cause of cancer in that area?
I know this isn't something you're thinking about.

I get it.
But I had cancer surgery as well in my intestins.

You're got everyone praying for you, this is just an obstacle. Stay strong. You got this, you know whose hands you're in.

Sorry to hear about this situation.

I read many of the things you post and you seem like a good guy.

I will pray for you and your lady. That would totally suck to be planning a life and then get kicked in the balls like that.

They are making great strides in what they can do. I am sure all of us wish you the best.

Hang in there the best you can. What you are experiencing could happen to all of us who are sticking our heads in the sand.

you and your fiance will be in my prayers. keep your head up bro!

fuck cancer brother... you are gonna kick this things ass... all the support in the world for you ma man

Prayers and thoughts are with you, Brother. I know I told this story before, but I'll mention it one more time. 7 years ago, my Wife was diagnosed with Stage 4 Throat Cancer. The Dr.s gave her 4 months to live. She refused to quit and beat the cancer, after exhausting treatment of Chemo and Radiation. She was cancer free for 3 years and the cancer returned, this time in her mouth. She beat it again. The cancer returned for a third time when a spot was found on her Thyroid. She beat cancer for the third time. I'm happy to say that she has been cancer free now for the past 2 years. Don't ever believe that a strong person cannot win this battle. Good luck, and God bless.

That is an awesome story!

I've said this before... My grandfather, the man who raised me, beat cancer twice. I flatlined when I was a few weeks old and had a tumor rupture resulting in radiation therapy and 7 blood transfusions... this too, I will beat.

I've lived my whole live as the underdog... If anyone thinks I am going to throw in the towel you are on another planet. I'll kick this thing's ass.. I may have to miss a few training sessions while gettign treatment, but if you think I am going to just say "fuck bodybuilding..." well I say get fucking real... I'll train when I can and train until the day I die. And I'll be at the gym every single day, even if I can't train, to support my girl on her journey. Fuck, if I can;t do this on my own, I'll make sure she has all of the resources she needs to succeed in bodybuilding.

Sorry to just go off on a tangent there... I have a ton of thoughts going through my head...

Cancer sucks.

do they know cause of cancer in that area?
I know this isn't something you're thinking about.

I get it.
But I had cancer surgery as well in my intestins.

Because I have no cirrhosis, jaundice or hepatitis, it does not appear to be caused by external factors. It appears to be something that was brewing for a while and it is more gene related. But when i have more information, I will update you all on that...

Nothing wrong with tears my brother. I'd cry with you if I saw you. Hell man, when I went through my shit I stared at the ceiling in the hospital at night all alone and cried my eyes out. I cried for a few days, why me? Why ME!!!? But after you let that out, it's time for war kid. You will have ups and downs, you may suffer and may have pain. Fuck it, it's part of it.
And guess what, when it was over and they wheeled me down to the lobby so I could go home. I got out of that fucking wheelchair and walked out on my own two feet, and that's when tears flowed again, but this time they were the happiest tears of my life. I was brought in on my deathbed and here I was walking the fuck out. I won and I have never looked back.

It's not the good times that shape you as a man, but how you handle getting kicked in the face. You can do this and you will do this. For you, for your family, and for that beautiful girl that's standing by your side. Godspeed brother....

I don't post much but the little that I do you have always been a huge help and even offered to help me out when my car was stolen a few years ago, I never forgot that and it really showed me the character you posses in the real world not just on the boards. You have been a huge inspiration to me and countless other people not only on PM every board you grace. I will keep you in my prayers and I KNOW you will pull thru!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear bro. your a great guy you will beat this

Mental -

You don't know me, but I've followed your posts over the last couple years here and on IM.

You posted before and afters on IM about DC traning on HRT. They are phenomenal. They were one of the major reasons I was able to get over the psychological barrier of coming down to HRT dosing.

Needless to say, you've impacted my life in a positive way.

Never had an emotional reaction to bad news like this for someone I don't even know!

My thoughts are with you.

Please record your experience.

I look forward to the day when you step onstage as a cancer survivor.

Nothing wrong with tears my brother. I'd cry with you if I saw you. Hell man, when I went through my shit I stared at the ceiling in the hospital at night all alone and cried my eyes out. I cried for a few days, why me? Why ME!!!? But after you let that out, it's time for war kid. You will have ups and downs, you may suffer and may have pain. Fuck it, it's part of it.
And guess what, when it was over and they wheeled me down to the lobby so I could go home. I got out of that fucking wheelchair and walked out on my own two feet, and that's when tears flowed again, but this time they were the happiest tears of my life. I was brought in on my deathbed and here I was walking the fuck out. I won and I have never looked back.

It's not the good times that shape you as a man, but how you handle getting kicked in the face. You can do this and you will do this. For you, for your family, and for that beautiful girl that's standing by your side. Godspeed brother....

Agree with BN here, as I said in your other thread, I've fought skin cancer twice, but my best friend, she fought stage 4 breasts cancer and her battle was way worst than anything I went through. Numerous hospital stays, wounds not healing properly, there were days when she would call me up crying that she didn't think she'd make it and be able to beat it, but at the end of the day, she fought cancer with everything she has, she's been 100% cancer free for a few months now, yeah it's still early, but she's determined and not giving up. She told me in 5 years, she's going to do her 5 year anniversary party of being cancer free and she plans to have one every other 5 years after that to celebrate life.

Ain't nothing wrong with screaming out and cursing, nothing wrong with shedding tears, but at the end of the day, flip that negative energy into positive energy for to you stay a step ahead of cancer and beat that bitch. Don't give up, and keep giving it all you got. Good luck!

Wow, just wow...I can't say how sorry I am to hear this news.
But, like others have said, stay strong and fight the good fight.
I have no doubt whatsoever that you will come out on top.

That is scary news for sure. What course of action will the doctor be recommending?

Dammit MentalFlex!!!! Not the news I was hoping for. FUCK.

You shed all the tears you need to because it does suck! But! Rise to this occasion. This could happen to anyone! You have some BIG ADVANTAGES on your side. #1: You are healthy and strong. #2: You are catching this early before it has spread. THAT IS HUGE! #3: you are living in a time where some real advancements are being made in treatments, especially in early stages like yours. You already know I too have been there when they call you with that fucking news... and you hear the word cancer. I know exactly what is going through your head right now. So, you go ahead and be upset, that is perfectly normal. Then, you will stand up and put up a hell of a fight. You are going to beat this and be a richer stronger man for it. I promise that.

Last edited:
My college roommate had cancer.
That was 33 years ago.
I think I will call him today........... cause he beat it and so can you!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ploz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws