over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

diet advice

randyh4

Registered
Hey, I'm currently leaning down for summer and this is my diet: all critiques, comments, and sarcastic remarks greatly appreciated.......Meal 1 6 whole eggs & 1 cup oats Meal 2 1 cup oats blended with whey to chug at work Meal 3 banana apple and 1 cup nuts Meal 4 ill have a small piece of lean meat or fish with 1 tbsp. NPB PW Meal 5 3 tilapia fillets or 2 -3 chicken breast with 1 cup greens Meal 6 before bed 1 cup cottage cheese with walnuts.... I also take fish oil 2-3000 mg with every meal, zinc, iron niacin (flush free) 2000 mg of vit c & e along with calcium and vit B and about 3 quarts of h2o a day.... I do cardio PW for 30 mins doing HIIT on bike... my stats are 5'10" 232-235 and roughly 10 - 12% BF any input will be appreciated

did I read that right - meal 3 is two pieces of fruit and 1 cup of nuts?

cut that down to maybe 1/3 cup nuts and add in protein like the rest of your meals

listen to shelby man he is very knowledgeable! even thou i eat eggs an a regular basis [yes 6-8 whole egg] for fat lose i switch to 8-10 egg whites 1-2 whole.

Buy a scale and use fitday.com. Works wonders.

Yes, FitDay is good, but you need to watch their ratios as they can be off quite a bit. I like to use the 'create a food' option and use the numbers taken directly off the nutrition label on the food I'm consuming. Obviously you cannot do this for fruits and such but certainly everything else you can.

+1 for getting a scale. It's essential imo.

Thanks guys for your input, and I will substitute the nuts for protein as Shelby suggested... I only eat the whole eggs bc if I don't I'll be hungry in about an hour-n-a half... I tried the eggwhites only and I just had no energy.... I'm happy though bc I'm getting more vascular but my weight is staying the same... any thoughts on a possible alternative for the whole eggs to keep me full?

I'd keep the whole eggs in but lower the amount of oatmeal (maybe 1/3 cup or so).

sweetener alternative

1/3 cup of oats is feasible and I hope I don't get hungry on that amount, but ill def try it.... also do you think 2-3 fish oils per meal is over doing it? All I know is I'm really making improvements with the diet I posted, so with these lil' tweaks I should really lean up. Thanks Shelby for your knowledge, it is sincerely appreciated.

1/3 cup of oats is feasible and I hope I don't get hungry on that amount, but ill def try it.... also do you think 2-3 fish oils per meal is over doing it? All I know is I'm really making improvements with the diet I posted, so with these lil' tweaks I should really lean up. Thanks Shelby for your knowledge, it is sincerely appreciated.

A couple grams of fish oil per meal is fine

If following a very low carb diet or keto diet (<50g) do you still need to be in a calorie defecit to see fat loss? Is it possible to get fat if eating too much?

Ive been following a diet but haven't seen the results I expected. Calorie intake is around 3000. Pro 300-344. Maybe i am eating too much fat? I thought I would at least see lean growth if not losing weight. Perhaps I just need to give it more time? I am 5'7 ~180lbs for reference.

If following a very low carb diet or keto diet (<50g) do you still need to be in a calorie defecit to see fat loss? Is it possible to get fat if eating too much?

Ive been following a diet but haven't seen the results I expected. Calorie intake is around 3000. Pro 300-344. Maybe i am eating too much fat? I thought I would at least see lean growth if not losing weight. Perhaps I just need to give it more time? I am 5'7 ~180lbs for reference.

Lower your calories.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner