over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP??Losing muscle

Fullybuilt

Banned
Whats the deal on this. It seems like most users are not expierenced and have too high of a bodyfat when they use this. They claim 10-20lbs lost in 10-14day cycles of DNP. Now, it seems like most people can't distinguish the diff between fat, water and muscle, so for you expierenced guys who have used DNP, my ? is........do you lose muscle on it, even if your diet is proper? Thanks

BUMP??? More guys on here have had to try it??

I Never lost muscle nor my bro's who tried it. Average fat loss was about 10 pounds fat in 2 weeks. Everthing i read said it was anticatabolic not catabolic. Its not worth it in my opinion. It really sucks being on it and NOt worth the cost/benfit ratio. Better just stciking it out with diet etc and waiting a little longer to loose the bodyfat you want to loose. You quickly put the fat lost back on if you dont diet and use AAS.

Safer option in my opinion would even be to run t3,eca and AAS at the same time and diet and you will get the same and more permanet safer results.

Last edited:
A few direct questions...

i know alot of gusy on here must of used it as well and i guess alot of us are wonderign about the use of DNP is stages..

First what is the ratio of fat, water and muscle loss?.

Second for how long and how much was taken?

Third what was the results after you took, did fat come back naturally or did poor eating , training and diet habits contribute to most of the bad gains?

What sides were felt or seen and why woudl you not use it again or why woudl you use it again?

dragonfire101 said:
I Never lost muscle nor my bro's who tried it. Average fat loss was about 10 pounds fat in 2 weeks. Everthing i read said it was anticatabolic not catabolic. Its not worth it in my opinion. It really sucks being on it and NOt worth the cost/benfit ratio. Better just stciking it out with diet etc and waiting a little longer to loose the bodyfat you want to loose. You quickly put the fat lost back on if you dont diet and use AAS.

Safer option in my opinion would even be to run t3,eca and AAS at the same time and diet and you will get the same and more permanet safer results.
If your friends were losing 10lbs of fat in 14 days that is about a 1-lb of fat a day and that is alot of fat dude to loose..yes there maybe sides with that and i am sure they are better or worse for other but if one can put up with the sides for 2 weeks holyshit..

I am about 17% hydrostatic fat% where i think most guys think, like i did, they think are 11-12%....if i was able to drop 1/2%-1% BF a DAY for 2 weeks WOW.. thats a drop of about 5-7% bf ...

I know beign on a cycel is a huge help to controling muscle loss so ...why not try it out.. i hear 200-400mcgs is teh norm..

not worth it

I know this open forum for learning about bodybuilding and certain compounds ..but why is anyone still playing with DNP as it is well documented here and elsewhere, that a slip can cook your ass fast. Plus the true misery while on it and the ultimate rebound of fat gain that everyone I know used, got it back fast...IMO ...the longer --but not much longer route of-- strict diet , tough cardio and ECA/T3 stack is a way safer and much more manageable way to extreme fat loss.

I had a friend use it for two weeks going up to 400mcg and lost 26 pounds, though he is a pretty fat guy.
I have used it twice at two weeks tapering from 200-600 and then back down to 200. Sides were very uncomfortable at 600 and I feel this was too high for me. Just got too hot and uncomfortable..sweating, hot flashes and itching and lethargic.
My normal bodyfat rests around a little less than 10%, so I dont carry much bodyfat anytime. Seems to me that the results will be more dramatic if you have alot to lose.
Both times after two weeks my weight was down about 3-4 pounds, but was somewhat bloated and held an increased amount of water under my skin both times. After I rid myself of the water, weight usually was about 6-8lbs less. Never loss any noticable amount of muscle or strength.
I really didnt gain much back after I finished and any gain after was due to change in diet. During the cycle my diet was actually alot less clean than usual as I ate more fruit and snacks (because i had an excuse to eat crap)
Overall I dont know if I'd use it again. I think it would be more productive with a good diet.
It is a pretty uncomfortable two weeks and sides tend to last more like three. Mainly just being hot and sweat even when its cool.
I guess its up to the individual. I really dont find it to be as dangerous as many suggest if precautions are taken and one uses reasonable dosages.

Hi guys i like to hear both sides of the story.. it is important to hear from everyone.... the good, the bad and the ugly.. it makes for a more informed decision... I know there is alot to think about and choose so thanks for the input so far and judging from the looks -vs- responses i see alot of guys are taking notice..

tarbaby2000 said:
I had a friend use it for two weeks going up to 400mcg and lost 26 pounds, though he is a pretty fat guy.
I have used it twice at two weeks tapering from 200-600 and then back down to 200. Sides were very uncomfortable at 600 and I feel this was too high for me. Just got too hot and uncomfortable..sweating, hot flashes and itching and lethargic.
My normal bodyfat rests around a little less than 10%, so I dont carry much bodyfat anytime. Seems to me that the results will be more dramatic if you have alot to lose.
Both times after two weeks my weight was down about 3-4 pounds, but was somewhat bloated and held an increased amount of water under my skin both times. After I rid myself of the water, weight usually was about 6-8lbs less. Never loss any noticable amount of muscle or strength.
I really didnt gain much back after I finished and any gain after was due to change in diet. During the cycle my diet was actually alot less clean than usual as I ate more fruit and snacks (because i had an excuse to eat crap)
Overall I dont know if I'd use it again. I think it would be more productive with a good diet.
It is a pretty uncomfortable two weeks and sides tend to last more like three. Mainly just being hot and sweat even when its cool.
I guess its up to the individual. I really dont find it to be as dangerous as many suggest if precautions are taken and one uses reasonable dosages.

I used it for 2 weeks before doing a fashion show for a friend. Lost probably 10 lbs or so and liked what it did for me. Got up as high as 600mcg day, but backed down to 400 as the higher dose was pretty damn miserable. I didnt expect to do that show and was too short of notice to do diet alone.

DNP...

BBB the two types (cyrstal, powder), I used the powder form for 12 dayss I was at 11 %. I used 200 a day, 400 a day my last 5 no tapering. I was HYDRATED at all times at to 2 gallons a day H20, V8 juice, varies supplemets. The worst part of the whole 12 days for me was the night sweats, waking up cold because of the fan on me and the sheets soaked. The difference was very dramatic for me. after about 5-6 days post cycle I was very lean. Diet was mostly clean other than KFC once or twice.

My opinion with this and any other compound is if you do not do the proper research, and think more (abuse)is better (again as with any other compund) problems will arise.

As with anything, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH..........;)

a quick question on this

Where does everyone work that uses it? Im in construction so I would definitely die in heat...but if in office how you handle sweating all day in a tie? That is my biggest problem ..for 2-3 weeks you are going no where

DNP....HEAT...

I work in a heat, stressful enviornment also. Take FRESH pineapple and or mangos with you. Eat those items every free chance you get and you should see a dramatic difference.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws