over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP or HGH for fat loss?

Depends on how much time you have, your overall goals and experience.

DNP wouldn't be an option for me period. I know there is a certain risk with everything we put in our bodies but DNP, for me anyways, goes way beyond any risk I am willing to take. Maybe if I was still young and invincible

DNP hurts, GH makes you feel good... If you can afford the GH, go that way.

I would like to get as lean as possible as quick as possible before I embark on a cycle to gain quality lean mass. I am about 18% bf at the moment so I would like to try and get to 10% or so then take some AAS-HGH-IGF etc in a bulk phase.

I took DNP once before. It was a long time ago and I capped it myself. I know the new tabs and crystal are better so I feel ok taking them as I know what to expect.

I would like to get as lean as possible as quick as possible before I embark on a cycle to gain quality lean mass. I am about 18% bf at the moment so I would like to try and get to 10% or so then take some AAS-HGH-IGF etc in a bulk phase.

Whats your cycle history and age?

you know there is always the old fashion way, a lot of pros in the old days used to do it but it has kind of gone out of style and only has a small cult following these days, it called "cardio" and if you really want a boost you can combine it with "diet" i tried it once way back when and i tell you what it worked great, i felt great and had absalutly no side effects and here the real kicker it didnt cost anything and i didnt break the law! and when i did use aas and gh later they worked even better!

damn some are willing to take some risks to drop a few lbs of bodyfat, my advice is to start with the cardio and diet for 6 weeks, see what happens? then if youa re still not satisfied use a small eca stack... chances are the hgh is not going to make you lose a significant amount of fat... the dnp is an option if you are extremly knowledgable and know what you are doing.... there is some good info on dnp and how to use if safely and effectivly on the net....

Whats your cycle history and age?

I am 29

I took some low dose winny and dbol when I was in high school to help with recovery from high milegae and volume as a cross country runner.

I then did a moderate dose of Dbol in college to bulk....or at least try.

I have been clean for many many years.

you know there is always the old fashion way, a lot of pros in the old days used to do it but it has kind of gone out of style and only has a small cult following these days, it called "cardio" and if you really want a boost you can combine it with "diet" i tried it once way back when and i tell you what it worked great, i felt great and had absalutly no side effects and here the real kicker it didnt cost anything and i didnt break the law! and when i did use aas and gh later they worked even better!

damn some are willing to take some risks to drop a few lbs of bodyfat, my advice is to start with the cardio and diet for 6 weeks, see what happens? then if youa re still not satisfied use a small eca stack... chances are the hgh is not going to make you lose a significant amount of fat... the dnp is an option if you are extremly knowledgable and know what you are doing.... there is some good info on dnp and how to use if safely and effectivly on the net....

I 100% agree with you and have done this in the past but I am looking for an easier (I know I know) and quicker method.

I also can't seem to keep my diet in check....I just eat and eat and eat.

bro, i have done more than a few courses of dnp, and all i can say is that i will never touch the stuff again. not because it doesn't work, because it does, but because it just isnt worth the sweating and the tired/run down/ near death feeling you get when your running it.

i'd much rather take an extra 4 weeks and add it to my prep time than ever use dnp again.

i also noticed that you have a hard time keeping your appetite in check- dnp is the worse thing for dieting- nothing accelerates my cravings or appetite more than dnp.

my 0.02

BFU

If u have time, proper diet / cardio and GH should lead where u want in no matter of time

going from 18 to 10% is not that hard when u do things properly dude ;)

Thats hilarious.....i may have to try this some time.;)

You know...some people will do anything for fast fat loss...lol.

Some chick told me the other day that some people sprinkle cocaine on salads! WTF? :eek:

I don't know anything about DNP...except that its some form of dynamite. lol

What about clen?

My suggestions to you are as follows:

1) Get Your Diet In Check!!! If need be run a ECA, Clen, Meridia, etc..

2) Cardio Your Ass Off!!! Best is to do, say, 45min/AM 4/wk before eating!

3) Get Down To ~10% BF, Then Assess The Need For Further Chemical
Intervention. MAYBE, at this point, DNP is in order. This is when you'll see
the most dramatic results anyway...

I don't know anything about DNP...except that its some form of dynamite. lol

What about clen?

LOL, I work for a chemcial company and it comes off a reaction at one of our plants as a waste stream and I was talking to this guy at our global sales meeting that told me this story that he used to have it as one of his products to sell and he didn't know much about it or who to sell it to so he googled it real quick and all these bodybuilding websites came up!!! LOL.....He was like " People actually use this stuff to lose weight for bodybuilding shows!!!!???" I sadly shook my head and said yes they do...

Some more useless knowlede on the stuff: the germans started looking into this stuff as fat guys workign at munitions plants were getting really really skinny from handling this.....

I am 29

I took some low dose winny and dbol when I was in high school to help with recovery from high milegae and volume as a cross country runner.

I then did a moderate dose of Dbol in college to bulk....or at least try.

I have been clean for many many years.

.............And now you wanna just jump into some HGH or DNP? Stick with good oldfashion Cardio buddy.

bro, i have done more than a few courses of dnp, and all i can say is that i will never touch the stuff again. not because it doesn't work, because it does, but because it just isnt worth the sweating and the tired/run down/ near death feeling you get when your running it.

i'd much rather take an extra 4 weeks and add it to my prep time than ever use dnp again.

i also noticed that you have a hard time keeping your appetite in check- dnp is the worse thing for dieting- nothing accelerates my cravings or appetite more than dnp.

my 0.02

BFU

I've cycled dnp 5x plus and agree with you 100%. You lose weight, but it is pure miser. Even at lose doses the sweating may not be so bad, but the sugar/carb cravings get me every time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131