advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP users: How fast does the strength loss come?

bert777

Registered
I took 250mg the first 3 days, today i Took 500mg and plan to keep doing it for the next 2.5 weeks.

Went to gym today, I could do 70x4 on flat db bench, but now i can only do 70x1

Pretty quickly dude, the strength loss should peak when the DNP peaks and pretty much stay there until you come off. Who cares though - the effects are amazing!

not to be rude, but ur lifting 70X5 on dumbell chest press normaly and using DNP??

why exactly are you using DNP? by sounds of it u really shouldnt be

but on topic strength losses vary, i notice strength losses 5 days in pretty dramticaly

When I was on 800mg (I'll probably never go above 600mg again) my DB presses dropped from 120 to about 65-70. That's nearly a 50% drop in strength. The higher the dose, the worse the strength loss will be. Your body is depleted of carbohydrates, it's hard to throw around that heavy weight with no energy to speak of.

The good news is, the rebound is quick. After I finished my cycle I was back to 90% of my max 1 week later, AND I had lost a solid 15lbs.

About 5-7 days into it, for me.

Can't believe you guys worked out. I went to bed.

After the first couple of miserable workouts I accepted that my muscles were basically worthless, and dropped down to very low weight, high reps. The workout was more for keeping the muscles conditioned as well as an extra way to burn more calories. Obviously if you are doing a very short DNP run, perhaps you could skip the gym, but the longer you are on it, you know you are going to be hitting the gym. My longest DNP cycle was 4 weeks, no way I'd skip the gym for a whole month.

Interesting, I have not noticed this. I keep the dose low 250mg/day occasionally up to 500.
My real strength doesn't seem to change. I notice I sweat a lot more and get winded more easily, but I still move the heavy weights with maybe a few less reps. On things like squats and deads I gas quicker and get 9-10 reps instead of 12-14.... It seems to limit my stamina more than my absolute strength.

My bench stayed the same, i do 205x6 .
I squat 275x6 too, so we will see what it is on Tuesday

I dident seem to lose any strength , maybe some endurance but 3-4 rep range was the same.
Although stay with a low carb diet anyway so the trouble with the DNP depleting my carbs doesn't factor in as much

how the hell do people run dnp during the summer? its like 85 degrees here and i'm sweating a gallon a day with a/c on and half naked most of the time.

I would never try to lift heavy on DNP.No point in it. Do lower weights and higher reps. You will help the fat burning.

This is a major reason why i run low dose cycles so i can carry on training with only small losses in strength. My endurance does suffer tho even on low doses and i would say i notice this pretty early in the cycle....by day 3.

High doses i dont just lose strength....i lose the will to move lol :sl;eping-

Recently my workouts have been fine on high dose DNP with an EC stack every day. I'm weaker for sure, but no issues relating to endurance that I can see - without EC it used to be awful!

PS the people benching 70 and 120...you're talking about kilos right?

Recently my workouts have been fine on high dose DNP with an EC stack every day. I'm weaker for sure, but no issues relating to endurance that I can see - without EC it used to be awful!

PS the people benching 70 and 120...you're talking about kilos right?

I was thinking they were talking about DB's.

not to be rude, but ur lifting 70X5 on dumbell chest press normaly and using DNP??

why exactly are you using DNP? by sounds of it u really shouldnt be

x2

none of my business, but DNP is for more advanced competitors IMO, may I ask your intentions with the drug?

imo, anyone taking drugs illegally should not point the finger at anyone else.

x2

none of my business, but DNP is for more advanced competitors IMO, may I ask your intentions with the drug?

Says who? LOL! It was used in the gen pop when it was legal.

I took 250mg the first 3 days, today i Took 500mg and plan to keep doing it for the next 2.5 weeks.

Went to gym today, I could do 70x4 on flat db bench, but now i can only do 70x1

Mine began to go away up about my 3rd-4th day and dropped to about 1/2 my normal strength when on 800mg.

It rebounds very quickly however. Probably 5 days and I was back to normal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131