over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP

Was it mostly fat loss you noticed off the 4lbs off?

Did you get any sides when you were took only 250mg? Did you take it all at once? In the AM?

It was ONLY fat loss. I dropped my calories to extremely low territory to make sure I lost as much fat as possible so I wouldn't have to use it as long. When I took 2 caps per day, I took the first after waking and the second around 4pm. I can't sleep when I take before bed for some reason.

It was ONLY fat loss. I dropped my calories to extremely low territory to make sure I lost as much fat as possible so I wouldn't have to use it as long. When I took 2 caps per day, I took the first after waking and the second around 4pm. I can't sleep when I take before bed for some reason.

That is great. 4lbs of pure fat loss is fantastic.

Did you get any sides when taking only 250mg?

When running a small DNP dose of 125-250mg, do you guys find necessary to run a small dose of t3 with it?

That is great. 4lbs of pure fat loss is fantastic.

Did you get any sides when taking only 250mg?

well I did the first 2 days at 250, then 3 days at 500, then day 6 at 250. It got really bad at day 3, but sweating wasn't much of a huge issue because I did keto on low cals. Lethargy was HORRIBLE though. I have used DNP many times before. I didn't take any DNP today and the lethargy is still destroying me. Hopefully I'll be ok by tomorrow.

I've never done DNP and would never do it at recommended dosages, but I am wondering if DNP works the same as other things do. A little bit of something is better than nothing. If I were to find a way to take one milligram of DNP a day, i know it would not do near as much as the normal dosage, but it would do something right? even if I don't notice it? The side effects and the chance of overheating would also be minimal on one milligram right?
I am looking for fat loss and the prospect of taking one milligram every day for a few months.

Thanks for feedback

How much weight are you looking to drop? Whats your approx. bf % now ?

dnp makes you look like complete shit even at very low dosage

id rather blast the stuff relatively high, starve myself for 2 weeks and lose a couple kilograms of fat than taking a low dose for a long time and looking like sh*t or a long time

but then again id much rather cut on tren and t3 and look great while doing so than touching this rat poison again

Might come off as a dumb Q, is DnP illegal or purchasable like peptides? Never run across it and always hear about it. If not allowed delete!

dnp makes you look like complete shit even at very low dosage

id rather blast the stuff relatively high, starve myself for 2 weeks and lose a couple kilograms of fat than taking a low dose for a long time and looking like sh*t or a long time

but then again id much rather cut on tren and t3 and look great while doing so than touching this rat poison again

Ok thanks. This helped the most. I didn't know DNP made you look like shit at a low dose. Also this is not a retarded post in response to some other replies. It's a question of low dose DNP long term. Yes, 1mg seems to be off, but it's still thread about low dose.

I basically wanted to use very low dose DNP over mulitple months so that it would slowly help losing weight and I wouldn't have to worry about drinking sufficient water or avoid alcohol. Basically looking at low dose DNP as something slightly more effective than a wal-mart diet pill.

Sure DNP is dangerous, but the question is mainly, is it actually dangerous at a super low dose. The side effects that i've read about are not super low doses

Last edited:
Ok thanks. This helped the most. I didn't know DNP made you look like shit at a low dose. Also this is not a retarded post in response to some other replies. It's a question of low dose DNP long term. Yes, 1mg seems to be off, but it's still thread about low dose.

I basically wanted to use very low dose DNP over mulitple months so that it would slowly help losing weight and I wouldn't have to worry about drinking sufficient water or avoid alcohol. Basically looking at low dose DNP as something slightly more effective than a wal-mart diet pill.

Sure DNP is dangerous, but the question is mainly, is it actually dangerous at a super low dose. The side effects that i've read about are not super low doses

if you aren't even disciplined to cut out alcohol, then I don't think DNP is for you.

It's only dangerous if you don't stay hydrated at all times. Your mouth will be dry and you'll feel thirsty the whole time. You'll be able to tell when you need water. Alcohol will make this worse, so if you have to have a drink, marry yourself to tons of water at the same time.

I don't see who anyone can say low dose DNP is not dangerous. Many prescription drugs that are so called "safe" can lead to Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease over time. Even Tylenol can cause liver damage in different people at a so called "safe" dose.

Once you loose your health it could take years and HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars trying to get it back, and in many cases even regenerative medicine like fat based stem cell operations can only alleviate symptoms or prolong life a little bit.

Low dose being "not dangerous" may mean it won't kill you quickly, but there are also long term dangers, many of which are not known.

However, "low dose DNP" so a person doesn't need to give up alcohol or stay hydrated sounds like troll central.

Yes was working out eod, 200mg eod taken in evening of your workout days. Low-moderate carbs on off days and high carb on training days.

If you take DNP in evening before bed the worst of it (heat) will be while you are asleep so doesn't really effect you the following day. Then by the time your following workout rolls around it won't negatively impact your strength or workout intensity.

Had very good recomp effect doing this. If my diet was geared up purely for fat loss I reckon I would have dropped even more fat with very little sides.

IMO low dose DNP and backing off when intensity drops in gym or get too hot is much safer than clen, ephedrine or anything that impacts the heart especially for gear users.

If I were to run dnp I'd do something similar too this. Just use it as an edge. Thing that stops me using is the reports of lethargy, looking shit whilw on it and poor workouts. I'm guessing at this sort of dose that's a non issue.

If I were to run dnp I'd do something similar too this. Just use it as an edge. Thing that stops me using is the reports of lethargy, looking shit wider on it and poor workouts. I'm guessing at this sort of dose that's a non issue.

Mate I was still strength progressing every session. With a bit of insulin too the mini deplete/rebounds make you look lean and full. "Poor mans HGh" they used to call it. Night sweats were bad but lethargy was easy enough to deal with

250mg dnp is enough to make me look complete shit
never used it with insulin though but wouldnt really wanna do that anyway

i dont know how dnp does it but it makes me look like i have absolutely zero muscle (and its not only glycogen, i look a billion times better on 0 carbs)... it also completely blurs all definition (subQ water?), veins, striations and kills pumps.

i dont know. if you can take DNP and look into the mirror without having suicidal thoughts then all the power to you lol

if you can wrap your mind around the fact that its only for a 2 week blast or so then its all good, but i could never take that stuff long term
lethargy is also insane, makes you completely unsocial

250mg dnp is enough to make me look complete shit

never used it with insulin though but wouldnt really wanna do that anyway

i dont know how dnp does it but it makes me look like i have absolutely zero muscle (and its not only glycogen, i look a billion times better on 0 carbs)... it also completely blurs all definition (subQ water?), veins, striations and kills pumps.

i dont know. if you can take DNP and look into the mirror without having suicidal thoughts then all the power to you lol

if you can wrap your mind around the fact that its only for a 2 week blast or so then its all good, but i could never take that stuff long term

lethargy is also insane, makes you completely unsocial

Yeah pretty much depletes glycogen dehydrates muscle and adds subq water. Glycerine + electrolytes help only a temp bad look though after when you fill out and have dropped fair bit of fat you look awesome!

Mate I was still strength progressing every session. With a bit of insulin too the mini deplete/rebounds make you look lean and full. "Poor mans HGh" they used to call it. Night sweats were bad but lethargy was easy enough to deal with

it was actually called 'poor man's DES', but that's neither here nor there.

insulin will keep the DNP from burning fat...so kinda counterproductive

I don't see who anyone can say low dose DNP is not dangerous. Many prescription drugs that are so called "safe" can lead to Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease over time. Even Tylenol can cause liver damage in different people at a so called "safe" dose.

Once you loose your health it could take years and HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars trying to get it back, and in many cases even regenerative medicine like fat based stem cell operations can only alleviate symptoms or prolong life a little bit.

Low dose being "not dangerous" may mean it won't kill you quickly, but there are also long term dangers, many of which are not known.

However, "low dose DNP" so a person doesn't need to give up alcohol or stay hydrated sounds like troll central.

Everything we do is dangerous. DNP is no worse. What's ironic is the high dose users are usually the fastest ones to shout about how dangerous DNP is, which is like a glass of water compared to what they usually do.

Everything we do is dangerous. DNP is no worse. What's ironic is the high dose users are usually the fastest ones to shout about how dangerous DNP is, which is like a glass of water compared to what they usually do.
You're seeing things through lenses you personally picked out in order to see what you want..just like most DNP advocates.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws