over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP

Yeah pretty much depletes glycogen dehydrates muscle and adds subq water. Glycerine + electrolytes help only a temp bad look though after when you fill out and have dropped fair bit of fat you look awesome!

I recently read a very good article about using insulin and dnp together. I use a little slin year round even cutting. Only 2 or 3 times a week post workout

it was actually called 'poor man's DES', but that's neither here nor there.

insulin will keep the DNP from burning fat...so kinda counterproductive

I still like the idea of an anabolic window withing a fat loss environment

I recently read a very good article about using insulin and dnp together. I use a little slin year round even cutting. Only 2 or 3 times a week post workout

Try a low dose DNP pre bed when you don't have to lift the following day. I used it only 3x a week and was getting leaner and still growing

You're seeing things through lenses you personally picked out in order to see what you want..just like most DNP advocates.

No I just spent an enormous amount of time researching everything about it before using it, unlike yourself, who chooses to believe the dogma created by people who have never used it before. This is the one topic you shouldn't be commenting on.

Any links?

Ok thanks. This helped the most. I didn't know DNP made you look like shit at a low dose. Also this is not a retarded post in response to some other replies. It's a question of low dose DNP long term. Yes, 1mg seems to be off, but it's still thread about low dose.

I basically wanted to use very low dose DNP over mulitple months so that it would slowly help losing weight and I wouldn't have to worry about drinking sufficient water or avoid alcohol. Basically looking at low dose DNP as something slightly more effective than a wal-mart diet pill.

Sure DNP is dangerous, but the question is mainly, is it actually dangerous at a super low dose. The side effects that i've read about are not super low doses
no it doesnt.....it makes you look shiney from sweating after eating carbs and maybe a little water retention and your muscle "flatten" just a little.....when you stop taking it your muscles fill right up and the water goes away after a few days and you can show off the FAT SPECIFIC lbs you lost

email me at [email protected]

Hey warlock ^^^

Sorry been realy busy I haven't returned your PM but yes I used dnp while doing keto and the results were amazing. I did 500 mg a day, my caps were 250 each and I would do one upon waking and one before bed.

Definitely felt like hell, my original plan was to run it like that for 2 weeks but I tapped out after 1 week. I remember that the day I stopped taking it I felt so much better. Like the poison was leaving my system. The lack of carbs I think may have kept the sides down just a tad. The worst was the lethargy. My boss would leave me alone on the job site and the lethargy was so intense I would doze off at break time.

As far as fat loss though I would say for me nothing can come close, fuck clen and t3 and ephedrine. DNP will give you twice the results in half the time.

it was actually called 'poor man's DES', but that's neither here nor there.

insulin will keep the DNP from burning fat...so kinda counterproductive

never ceases to amaze me that people here will mess with insulin.....which can kill you fast and definately age you.......but they bash dnp even if they never tried it

dnp is safe if your smart

You have the right idea but you need to up the dose still.

100mg regular DNP a day or 250mg crystalline a day is fine. You can even spread them out every 36 hours to minimize sides. The key is to diet properly, get all your electrolytes in + a solid supply of water.

When it comes to DNP its about low dose longer duration. That way you'll still be able to function while continuing to reap all of its benefits.

The people who take 500+ mg or even 750mg a day are the ones that give this particular compound a bad rep. That's where all the horror stories come from.

The fact of the matter is when you use it and don't abuse it, DNP is very safe and practical. Add a low dose with proper diet and cardio for a month and its not common to burn more fat than you ever have before. Even better than clen or t3.
i make 125mg caps of crystal which is comparable to 100mg powder

100mg was what drs used to prescribe for YEAR ROUND dnp use.......there wasnt a single death under the drs protocol

a few women got cataracts from going hypo........and everyone lost fat

Any links?

I'll try and dig it up when I get some time. Was one of those things I read but never really planned on using dnp at the time so just skimmed through. Think I goggled dnp and insulin sensitivity if you want to try that

I keep seeing guys saying that you look like shit while on dnp. Who cares? Everyday is not a bodybuilding contest, I know everybody wants to look good for the gym girls but the true beauty of dnp is the insulin sensitivity you get when your done.

For me upon stopping dnp it would take 5-7 days for the water to shed and then you throw in your carbloaded drink intra-workout with some insulin and the look is amazing. I get veins where I never had them before, and the pump hurts so bad it doubles me over sometimes. Those 2-4 weeks after dnp seem to be a window of oppurtunity. I tend to fuck it up and eat too many carbs but if one could reign that in you can really blow up lean and keep your abs and obliques while doing it.

Try a low dose DNP pre bed when you don't have to lift the following day. I used it only 3x a week and was getting leaner and still growing

This is something I might try. Got a 2 week clen run at the moment then a 4 week tren and superdrol lean growth run. Then see how much tidying up there is left to do. Want to finish this blast same weight as I stated but a lot leaner and bigger. On target at the moment. Mini cuts with clen work wonders for me.

never ceases to amaze me that people here will mess with insulin.....which can kill you fast and definately age you.......but they bash dnp even if they never tried it

DNP is safe if your smart

Once again how can you call DNP safe when there are unknown dangers.

Insulin on the other hand has been used by millions of people and has a long and well studied record of known health effects from acute and chronic use.

"Prolonged peripheral neuritis has been reported, often affecting the hands and feet and associated with skin changes"

"Agranulocytosis and neutropaenia have been associated with the therapeutic use of DNP [36, 37, 45, 47, 58–61]. Cataracts can develop quickly after the use of DNP, usually leading to a permanent decrease in vision to light–dark perception in days to months [62–65]. Permanent deafness has been reported at doses considered to be therapeutic [66]."

"2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP): A Weight Loss Agent with Significant Acute Toxicity and Risk of Death"
2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP): A Weight Loss Agent with Significant Acute Toxicity and Risk of Death

Blindness, deafness, cataracts, and Nerve inflammation that may lead to permanent neuropathy even at "therapeutic doses" does NOT seam like anything you can call "safe".

Once again, not being killed or noticing immediate health effects from DNP does NOT make it "safe".

As someone who has Antibiotic induced neuropathy let me tell you, no amount of fat loss is worth a life of pain.

Hey warlock ^^^

Sorry been realy busy I haven't returned your PM but yes I used dnp while doing keto and the results were amazing. I did 500 mg a day, my caps were 250 each and I would do one upon waking and one before bed.

Definitely felt like hell, my original plan was to run it like that for 2 weeks but I tapped out after 1 week. I remember that the day I stopped taking it I felt so much better. Like the poison was leaving my system. The lack of carbs I think may have kept the sides down just a tad. The worst was the lethargy. My boss would leave me alone on the job site and the lethargy was so intense I would doze off at break time.

As far as fat loss though I would say for me nothing can come close, fuck clen and t3 and ephedrine. DNP will give you twice the results in half the time.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Your fat loss results came only from 1 week of DNP use?

Thanks for sharing your experience. Your fat loss results came only from 1 week of DNP use?

I would do 1 week and then 2 weeks off then 1 week again. During the 2 "off" weeks I would try and throw in clen and t3 but clen would have me shaking and nervous and I got weird irregular heart beats with t3 so I tossed those two.

And I still did my cardio on dnp. Post-workout on the elliptical for 30 minutes.

I would do 1 week and then 2 weeks off then 1 week again. During the 2 "off" weeks I would try and throw in clen and t3 but clen would have me shaking and nervous and I got weird irregular heart beats with t3 so I tossed those two.

And I still did my cardio on dnp. Post-workout on the elliptical for 30 minutes.

I'm very impressed if you can handle DNP without EC. I've found a light dose of EC doesn't effect my blood pressure or resting HR and goes a long way towards my appetite suppression and energy levels

Last question that I hope someone knows the answer to. If you play with loose DNP powder, it will stains your hands really bad right? Does anyone know if it stains your organs like it stains your hands or how it doesn't if it stains stuff so easily? I am going to try it. Other than the staining issue, I think it's very safe at low dose. It was first used in humans by the soviet russia to keep their troops warm during winter. The only side effects reported by the troops were weight loss. (wiki)

I'll try and dig it up when I get some time. Was one of those things I read but never really planned on using dnp at the time so just skimmed through. Think I goggled dnp and insulin sensitivity if you want to try that

i prefer to resist the carb cravings and not do any super carbing while off......thyroid still bounces back better than ever and you may get a slower fill in your muscles........but you wont get fat again so quick that your back on dnp again 3 weeks later

Dosing...

Seems like everyone says 250 for a 2 days, and 500 for 6 days, then off for blast. It has a 36hr half life. (d5 413mg effective dose on above dosing schedule)

My excel sheet has me at effective dose 450mg+ by day 2 going 750 d1 & d2, then 500 then remaining 5 days (powder). Although I won't really "feel" dosage until late day 2 for some reason. Maybe due to multiple times through day dosage vs daily input on spreadsheet...

Don't get me wrong, THIS NOT FOR FIRST TIMER. This is like my 4th run. I did first run like everyone said and it was like day 4-5 (2x200, rest 400 crystal) until I got hot and made heavy night sweats, making my 8 day deal really 4-5 (3-4 days on, 1 day after stopping)...

I'm hotter today (d2) and expect night sweats tonight--just saves 2 days of misery and makes it more efficient to front load. Similar to taking 250 test e, for two wks, then 500 test e for remaining wks... Better to 1000mg wk 1 and 500 throughout to get effects rolling ASAP due to half life.

Last edited:
Seems like everyone says 250 for a 2 days, and 500 for 6 days, then off for blast. It has a 36hr half life. (d5 413mg effective dose on above dosing schedule)

My excel sheet has me at effective dose 450mg+ by day 2 going 750 d1 & d2, then 500 then remaining 5 days (powder). Although I won't really "feel" dosage until late day 2 for some reason. Maybe due to multiple times through day dosage vs daily input on spreadsheet...

Don't get me wrong, THIS NOT FOR FIRST TIMER. This is like my 4th run. I did first run like everyone said and it was like day 4-5 (2x200, rest 400 crystal) until I got hot and made heavy night sweats, making my 8 day deal really 4-5 (3-4 days on, 1 day after stopping)...

I'm hotter today (d2) and expect night sweats tonight--just saves 2 days of misery and makes it more efficient to front load. Similar to taking 250 test e, for two wks, then 500 test e for remaining wks... Better to 1000mg wk 1 and 500 throughout to get effects rolling ASAP due to half life.

thats mostly for 1st timers......to see if they may be one of the few people out there allergic to dnp.....and to assess their sides from it....i know people who thought 250mg was way too hot....and i used up to a gram myself

i now start with 2 or 3 250mg caps right off the bat

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb