over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DOES anybody just not feel anything on t3

littlenutz

Newbies
ive gotten t3 from 2 diff sources now, the stuff i just got now is from alin's BP ive got up to 500 mcg in a day now and dont feel anything diff, has others felt somthing from his t3 or what?

500?!

Is it liquid or pills?

500mcg would kill me.
i've worked up to 200 and thought i was gonna die just warming up.

either your dosing is off or that stuff is no good - or you are a freak. :)

i think bp only has pills at 50 mcg each, maybe im a freak, im not sweating anymore than i normaly do

ive gotten t3 from 2 diff sources now, the stuff i just got now is from alin's BP ive got up to 500 mcg in a day now and dont feel anything diff, has others felt somthing from his t3 or what?

500mcg is a little crazy to be taking. Do you have any heart palpitations at that dose. High dose can caise irregular heart beat; arrhythmia.

First off it takes a few weeks before it really starts working and you may not feel anything until after a few weeks. Secondly you may not feel much, but most who don't feel a lot will notice little hot/sweaty after they eat when on it more so than they usually do.

I can't believe what I'm reading in this thread on dosages. I consider myself very well informed on all supplements but can't fathom these dosages that are being mentioned here. I truly believe this thread should be deleted so as no other members here get any ideas of using that much t3. For the safety of anyone in this thread or reading delete these posts and readers please don't consider this as anything anyone should be doing. Go to your Dr. and get blood work done immediately and obviously make sure he test your thyroid from a to z!

Go to your Dr. and get blood work done immediately and obviously make sure he test your thyroid from a to z!

What are talking about? There's no test to see if he's done any damage to his thyroid at this point and his doctor is just going to tell him to stop taking it.

I also got these same t3 and I also did not feel anything either, I did not take dosages high like that, but did not really notice anything either.

If taking a reasonable amount you should not feel anything. I know when I would take too much I would basically get like these heart aches, not palpations really but my heart would physically hurt and have very crappy endurance. And if I took way too much I would be extremely lethargic, sleep 13 hours a day, not be able to work out at all, and had ridiculous appetite.

Jesus 500mcg is insane. 200mcg is insane. You prob wont feel much on a low dose like 25mcg or maybe even 50mcg but over that you should be a bit more sweaty than normal and you can kinda feel your thyroid pulsating at times in your neck(at least i have lol)

PLease read carefully

Know one get any ideas of taqking that much t3. Im lean and have never taken more than 50 mcg. Be careful!

Have you been losing body fat at a quicker rate? When you work out, do you tire easily? Sometimes these are the only symptoms if t-3 is all you are taking.

if your taking that much 500mcg and are not feeling any (sides), you've payed too much for a sugar pill, straight up. Try researching a better source and when you try again, START LOW (12, 25, 50,75mcg). if its real by 75 you'll feel it. good luck

ya ill have to try a couple diff sources, maybe i just dont feel much on it, but others have said they dont feel much on bp either

I think you would feel horrible sides at this dosage bro

And I never heard of anyone being insensitive to T3 :confused:

Your t3 is probably fake. T3 is one of those things that you cant not feel, esp at that dose.

Ok I'm way out of line saying this but many of you guys are simply idiotic and are bluntly, well, fucktards.

How about diet hard and see the results that way? Not in a million years would I risk thyroid storm just to see if something was working correctly. People in general amaze me when it comes to vanity. All of this just to shed bodyfat? Over the course of the last several months I have seen a very shocking trend in many that post here. It's all about drugs. All the time. How many threads are there on diet and proper nutrition? I'm done with this crap on here. Sorry to rant but this stuff bugs the shit out of me. What once was a wealth of knowledge has been reduced to drug Q and A. I'm out.

i just like to check and see if some of my stuff is legit, if it is able to be checked to see if legit, why get into a cycle thinking your on something when your not, like a placebo effect. then i can move on and get whats legit

i just like to check and see if some of my stuff is legit, if it is able to be checked to see if legit, why get into a cycle thinking your on something when your not, like a placebo effect. then i can move on and get whats legit

So u check if your drugs are legit by taking a boat load risking possible fatality.

So u check if your drugs are legit by taking a boat load risking possible fatality.

i worked my way up a while anyway so nothing was going to be sudden if death as you say would happen , i didnt feel shit, i have had a test before with gear to see but there pricey u know

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131