advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone here make fun of people at the gym?

I guess im a dick...

ive been wanting to make a compilation vid and posting it here of everybody in my gym getting into the smith machine backwards.
you know...so they roll the bar towards themselves to lock it.
it fucking cracks me up...
I guess they do it because there is no mirror to look at yourself in if you get in it the right way,but if you use it backwards you can look at yourself across the room.
fucktards.

I try to have a good attitude in the gym but...

Some smith machines have an angle to them. On those theres no such thing as backwards depending on what exercise your doing.

Some smith machines have an angle to them. On those theres no such thing as backwards depending on what exercise your doing.

this one is angled...

I thought these people were crazy...but I stand corrected.

never seen anybody do that in 15+years of going to the gym.

seems kinda awkward rollin it backwards.

LORD knows, I TRY! However, there are some people YOU CAN NOT HELP NOTICE! There is this one guy he earned this name " Tummy Tommy". He walks around in a stringer tank with his swim shorts half off and his fat stomach hangs underneath his tank from the bottom. Tummy Tommy goes over to the Flat Barbell Bench, puts 6 x 45lb plates on each side of the bench. Walks around hypes himself up, 20 minutes later (yes 20 fucking mins) he gets on the bench makes a little noise, literally DOES NOT MOVE THE BAR OR EVEN BUDGE THE BAR, gets off acts like he just got 555lb for 6 reps mean muggin everyone..lol! The best part though, he strips one plate off each side, runs around the gym like a monkey making noise and does it all over again. I got to my friend " That must be his drop set" LOL HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU NOT LAUGH? Keep in mind, I am one of the most respected guys in the gym. I treat others how I would like to be treated but you are always going to have your idiots in the gym.

-Baseline

I understand its mean to make fun of people, BUT, something like this deserves a mention....:D
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwsEdKxYKeY"]WTF in the GYM - YouTube[/ame]

Lmao at everyone who acts like they've never made fun of someone in the gym.. your full of shit

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not saying I havnt made fun for sure. There is a dude that comes to my gym off and on. He's pretty damn fat but thinks he's huge. Lifts mediocre weight but it's too heavy for him so he uses no form at all. I laugh everytime I see him do any kind of row. I try not too but I just can't help it.

Lmao at everyone who acts like they've never made fun of someone in the gym.. your full of shit

Of course this is true. Like i said earlier its ok to make fun of the tools. And you can make fun of people in your mind if they are doing something stupid, but im not ok with ripping on some little kid because he is weak. Or some fat chick just because she is fat... I said earlier everyone is just there to get better, no matter what shape they are in.

Of course this is true. Like i said earlier its ok to make fun of the tools. And you can make fun of people in your mind if they are doing something stupid, but im not ok with ripping on some little kid because he is weak. Or some fat chick just because she is fat... I said earlier everyone is just there to get better, no matter what shape they are in.

I love where you say... "its okay to make fun of the tools" hahaha.. thats the golden rule.. the people who make fun of others just because they dont know what they are doing is messed up.. those are people you should help and encourage.. and your right.. atleast the fat chick is there and is trying, she could be at home with potatoechips and oprah

Are there other people at the gym?

You wouldn't laugh at this?

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VJLnf6TA-Ck#[/ame]

I love where you say... "its okay to make fun of the tools" hahaha.. thats the golden rule.. the people who make fun of others just because they dont know what they are doing is messed up.. those are people you should help and encourage.. and your right.. atleast the fat chick is there and is trying, she could be at home with potatoechips and oprah

Yeah in my first post i said its ok to make fun of the tools to their face because they can stick up for themselves if they want to. And they are asking for it by being tools...

But the helpless people who dont bother anyone need to be left alone. Its usually a tool that will make fun of them, then you gotta check the tool !!

I've been on the opposite side of it. I do programs built for athletics/power and they have a few movements that some bodybuilders may not be used to seeing so I understand if I get an odd look. The thing that irritates me is if it goes beyond that. I'm leaving you alone so leave me along.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131