over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

does anyone suffer erection libido/problems if estrogen is too high

as above ,does too much estrogen give you problems ?

the minute your estro level gets higher than what its normally meant to be you're going to be looking at getting closer to trouble.

males are built to have the primary sex hormone (test) as their governor so the closer the estro level gets to your test levels, your sex drive, erections, even emotions are going to take a hit

becuase ive never had issues with bloat/gyno etc i have never used an ai but .....i have recently been having problems and suspect it to be elevated estrogen .

i now look back and realise this may be the reason ive suffered through my own stupidity .

once this problem has occurred what dose of adex wouold you reccomend to get things under control ?
i have used it in the past and suffered diaria but its all i have access to at this minute

becuase ive never had issues with bloat/gyno etc i have never used an ai but .....i have recently been having problems and suspect it to be elevated estrogen .

i now look back and realise this may be the reason ive suffered through my own stupidity .

once this problem has occurred what dose of adex wouold you reccomend to get things under control ?
i have used it in the past and suffered diaria but its all i have access to at this minute

I use 1 - 2mg usually. depending on how bad it is. but you need to try for yourself. See if it subsides at 1mg and if it doesn't then up a bit.

I got a decent bit of advice once though which was never be afraid to go high on your anti estrogen treatment.

a lot of people cut back the dosage as they are quite expensive in comparison to other supplements/gear you might use. but its worth using it properly if you don't want the unnecessary side effects

when you are able to, try looking into exemestane bro

appreciate the reply mate thanks

hmm i was thinking 0.5mg so quite a bit lower than you suggest ,reason being i havent gotten on with adex to well in the past as it seems to upset my stomach so plan was to gradually increase the dose over a week or so ...

its just something ive neglected in the past as i dont suffer the usual estro sides but im pretty sure this is why i get problems on cycle as ive elimated all other causes

yeah i was looking at trying some aromasin i beleive they call it here

i am also using 50mg proviron which i added a week ago but im aware its not the best anti estrogen around ,it was more to help with the other issues

appreciate the reply mate thanks

hmm i was thinking 0.5mg so quite a bit lower than you suggest ,reason being i havent gotten on with adex to well in the past as it seems to upset my stomach so plan was to gradually increase the dose over a week or so ...

its just something ive neglected in the past as i dont suffer the usual estro sides but im pretty sure this is why i get problems on cycle as ive elimated all other causes

yeah i was looking at trying some aromasin i beleive they call it here

i am also using 50mg proviron which i added a week ago but im aware its not the best anti estrogen around ,it was more to help with the other issues

Proviron works by preventing the aromatization of steroids rather than blocking the receptor like tamoxifen etc. I still think it is definitely worthwhile on a dose of say 50-75mg per day
but like you said, the aromasin is gonna be the best bet

am i correct in thinking you mean 1-2mg per day ?

thanks

Yes mate sorry my fault. wasn't clear on that.

ok thanks

im hoping things will improve quickly but i guess this a how long is a piece of string kinda question !!!

ok thanks

im hoping things will improve quickly but i guess this a how long is a piece of string kinda question !!!

not really. as long as you get everything back in line you'd be surprised at how quick your body adjusts. when you finish your cycle just run a decent PCT.

you know the worst thing of all with any erection problems is to think and stress about it though. as soon as you do that you're already defeated regardless of how high your libido is

thats true ,its bloody hard not to stress ova it

would you be concerned about reducing etsro to much with the doses you mention or not ?

thats true ,its bloody hard not to stress ova it

would you be concerned about reducing etsro to much with the doses you mention or not ?

when i had my bloodwork done everything came back ok.

but it could be different for you. I'd advise going to get that done if possible then look at everything. but in the mean time start on a small amount of a-dex then see how you feel.

also what are you actually running test wise?

im running 2g test mate

holy shit you're gonna be getting some estro from that.

some people never get gyno or other signs but they will still be getting high estro conversion levels

gets some flippin Adex in you and sharpish.

yeah thats it mate ,i retain next to no water and am not gyno prone so have neglected controlling it thinking it wasnt important but i am now thinking it is very .
i have retained more water on 500mg in the past when my diet has been sloppy .my diet is very clean and that tends to keep the water at bay

just hope things return to normal soon

holy shit you're gonna be getting some estro from that.

some people never get gyno or other signs but they will still be getting high estro conversion levels
gets some flippin Adex in you and sharpish.

Thats what my doc said my problem was. I was like what! So adex .5mg EOD until it goes down along with hrt.

My original problem was that I was out of the gym for a while due to stress and major personal issues and I was off HRT for the duration of my issues. I also gained weight and the doc said that was the cause of high estrogen along with not having HRT.

estro increase prolactin so you might want to take something that decreses it like dostenex, cabergolin etc. Also try prami...see if that works.

just bumping this one for others to see and share there experiences

thanks

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member