YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does displaying Anorexics on TV make people feel better about being fat?

DrivingForward

Registered
So today I decided to go spend alittle time with my mother. Yes, even a prick like me has a mother. So when I get there, shes home watching Oprah in the afternoon, she doesn't particularly like the show, but it happened to be the only thing on at the moment.

Well, as I sit down and start talking to her, I'm watching what yesterday's show is about. We have a FAT Jessica Simpson bitching about the constant pressure to stay thin, and THEN she goes to France to interview an Anorexic French model who weighs about 60lbs. Her name Isabelle Caro. She went on to describe how hollywood and modelling agencies only cared about how she looked, and demanded that she stay thin.

Heres where I wanted to inject a dose of reality into both of their lives.....
If you're a model, you take a large paycheck for doing jack-shit as far as real work. OF COURSE THEY ONLY CARE THAT YOU LOOK GOOD! That is by definition the "job" of a Model! I suppose she believes that its her God-given right to fly around on lear jets, drinking champagne, and give handjobs to George Clooney; simply because she exists..not because she's a viable pinup model who can sell photographs. As for Jessica... Well, she hasn't ever worked a day.. Not as a cashier at a grocery store, or mail delivery woman, or stock clerk in a wharehouse.. Why? Not because she possesses a superhuman intellect or discovered radium, because she looked hot on MTV. That was her total contribution to society. So she thinks she should still get all the money, attention, movie rolls, and date NFL Quarterbacks while she is sporting a "FUPA" or "fatty upper pussy area" and bitching about the double standards in life??? Will reality ever catch up to these people?

I have zero sympathy for the anorexic models, OR the fat actresses. Anorexic models are women who decided to take the "easy way" to staying thin-- Cocaine and starvation! Instead of aerobics, pilates, meeting with a dietician once a week, and running on a treadmill. Afterall-- your only job in life is to lay around and look good, can't you atleast put in alittle effort?
As for fat actresses, whether chunky like Jessica Simpson or HIDEOUS like Kirsti Alley, They don't contribute anything but looks and reading cue-cards, they too could spend the time and effort just to stay reasonably thin.

I guess my rant is over, I just wanted to state-- I don't hate ALL fat people. The type who live in French wine country, Spain, or Areas of S. America who enjoy wine, cheese, rich meals, and family time are perfectly fine... Jolly fat people who offer life and society more than just their mere superficial presence.
Its the spoiled Fat or Anorexic attention mongers who make their decisions and cry about them on garbage shows like OPRAH. Its really a priviledge to live in the western world where Obesity is so easy, that its an epidemic. It really makes me want to ship them over to be eaten by some of the starving peoples of the world.

OK Rant really over!

it makes Op-whale feel better, if it didnt she wouldnt have them on her show.

frk

Heres where I wanted to inject a dose of reality into both of their lives.....
If you're a model, you take a large paycheck for doing jack-shit as far as real work. OF COURSE THEY ONLY CARE THAT YOU LOOK GOOD! That is by definition the "job" of a Model! I suppose she believes that its her God-given right to fly around on lear jets, drinking champagne, and give handjobs to George Clooney; simply because she exists..not because she's a viable pinup model who can sell photographs. As for Jessica... Well, she hasn't ever worked a day.. Not as a cashier at a grocery store, or mail delivery woman, or stock clerk in a wharehouse.. Why? Not because she possesses a superhuman intellect or discovered radium, because she looked hot on MTV. That was her total contribution to society. So she thinks she should still get all the money, attention, movie rolls, and date NFL Quarterbacks while she is sporting a "FUPA" or "fatty upper pussy area" and bitching about the double standards in life??? Will reality ever catch up to these people?

damn bro well said!

I can't understand how women can let themselves get fat and I have no sympathy for fat women. How difficult is it to just not eat that much food and get a little exercise? For a woman to maintain a nice looking, slender physique is not hard at all. It is much more difficult for a man to achieve a muscular, lean physique. With all the benefits a woman recieves from just being slim you think it would be a no brainer for them to not gorge themselves on fried food and ice cream. When I go to a foreign country where the women are mostly slim it is such a refreshing thing to see. Most of the women in America usually could stand to lose easily 15 pounds of fat. Even girls as young as 16-18 in the US are overweight. Most women as long as they have a nice body are somewhat attractive in some way. They mostly ruin it for themselves by being fat. Fat women generally are angry and sour personality wise whereas slim women seem to be sweeter and more pleasant to be around.

That was a well thought out post. I agree with everything you said.
When she said Hollywood makes her stay thin, that's like me saying, "Can't I just show up to work and do nothing for the company and still get paid?" You mean they expect me to actually produce something they want, so I can get paid?

No, going to Wal-Mart makes people feel better because no matter how fat you are there is always someone fatter than you at Wal-Mart. It's like kindy chunky chicks will always have at least one fat friend and semi-busted chicks always have an ugly friend. lol

I can't stand fat chicks, probably cause they're always tryin' to get with me. I'm a whale magnet apparently. It's disgusting.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws