over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHAT YOU USE ???

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Who came up with the idea that you have to use Winny V, Tren, Masteron, and Test Prop, ect, ect for contest prep ??? I mean woundnt your results be the same if you just used Test and Deca or EQ, or whatever with an Anti-E and come in just as hard, as long as you get rid of the water, and your lean enough...I know Palumbo said in MD or on the board, that if you just used 1000mg of test with an anti-E you it wouldnt matter as long as you diet and get lean enough...Im just curious as to who started this you have to use this for contest and use this for offseason ???

chris

Probably some guy that was just really sensitive to bloating and water retention. So that's why Stan, masteron etc became the precontest gear of choice. I've found that as long as I use test and maybe another item I'm fine. Really as long as your diet is right and you do your cardio and can control the water retention you will be fine.

depends of what you are doing. you wouldn't run a heavy dbol cycle if you have to be in a certain weight class and you are close to the limit. IMHO, no need for tren unless you are a pl'er. some people respond good to cyp but not to eth, stuff along those lines. But, I will say I think most people run way too much stuff and for too long. Less is more especially if one can dial in their diet

Chris, it is all some bull shit that someone came up with to try and make nuclear science out of contest preps. it does not make a bit of difference what poison you choose as long as you get the look you need come show day. All this talk about bloating, water retention etc, is all diet related, it has so very little to do with the compounds you choose, but many are too F'ing hard headed to believe this. So I quit trying to tell them and let them believe what they want to believe.

Chris, it is all some bull shit that someone came up with to try and make nuclear science out of contest preps. it does not make a bit of difference what poison you choose as long as you get the look you need come show day. All this talk about bloating, water retention etc, is all diet related, it has so very little to do with the compounds you choose, but many are too F'ing hard headed to believe this. So I quit trying to tell them and let them believe what they want to believe.

yup

chris i do agree it isn't rocket science and i use to believe that it didn't matter but I have to say that masteron used at low bodyfat does give you a very hard look that you couldn't get with just test E.

depends of what you are doing. you wouldn't run a heavy dbol cycle if you have to be in a certain weight class and you are close to the limit. IMHO, no need for tren unless you are a pl'er. some people respond good to cyp but not to eth, stuff along those lines. But, I will say I think most people run way too much stuff and for too long. Less is more especially if one can dial in their diet

bro have you noticed this or just heard of it im curious because i never have, in no way am i calling bs just thinking maybe some guys should try both test e is more popular in my area!

bro have you noticed this or just heard of it im curious because i never have, in no way am i calling bs just thinking maybe some guys should try both test e is more popular in my area!

Yeah I've never heard of that either. I mean Test is Test it's just the ester that makes the difference. So no clue why someone would respond different especially when both Cyp and Enth kick in around the same length of time.

for me it does matter a bit. i've done two shows-small time
local level. both of them i came off the test too far out.
next time i'll stay on it all the way through. sus 250 doesn't do
shit for me but test e and c do. i do think that certain things
make me harder than others and i get a much better pump on the short actting stuff like v, prop, var and primo. i think everybody's different
and you have to be in tune with your body.

well i can think of some reasons why, but i could be one who has bought into the hype. masteron is only effective when body fat is extremely low and does produce a harder look. tren is effective not only for a harder look but getting through tough workouts while calories, namely carbs are drastically reduced. i have seen first hand last weeks of prep with regimines which include 6-10 drugs. extreme overkill in my opinion. but anavar, masteron and tren are very effective pre contest in my opinion.

Diet will do the trick along with the cardio. Use something to hold on to the muscle. It does not get any more basic than that.

Doesn't matter. I know a guy who just runs 2000 mg of test for shows with no anti E's and comes in ripped to the bone. I personally don't like the sides from test, but everyone is different.

I personally have become watery just from the specific compound. Last year I round out that I like to diet with very little carbs. I hold very little water. When I got closer to one of my shows, I dropped the test prop 10 days out and within days I had lost a solid 5lbs of water and had more veins everywhere. I was running tren with masteron tabs at the time.

Great Question.....

Who came up with the idea that you have to use Winny V, Tren, Masteron, and Test Prop, ect, ect for contest prep ??? I mean woundnt your results be the same if you just used Test and Deca or EQ, or whatever with an Anti-E and come in just as hard, as long as you get rid of the water, and your lean enough...I know Palumbo said in MD or on the board, that if you just used 1000mg of test with an anti-E you it wouldnt matter as long as you diet and get lean enough...Im just curious as to who started this you have to use this for contest and use this for offseason ???

chris
Now this is the type of questions that some of us old 'gade and 'bolex board members can relate too. Pure substance in the response too. Thanks for asking this question Chris, it just makes me feel good to know that I can still learn something new everyday at my age. Peace.

chris i do agree it isn't rocket science and i use to believe that it didn't matter but I have to say that masteron used at low bodyfat does give you a very hard look that you couldn't get with just test E.

I agree with your statement B-Boy !!! Masteron or maybe even Proviron will give you that hard, grainey look that we are all after...IF IF IF your BODYFAT is low enough !!! You have to be pretty lean, but for some reason Masteron seems to really give the body a different look when your super lean...Maybe im wrong, but who thinks that to ????

chris

I always stay on test e up untill about 5-6 weeks out so most of my contest prep is with test e. I just don't want to take a chance of elevated estrogen. I even use an anti e with mast, tren the last few weeks..... Tren gives me the ump to train when carbs are low and mast gives my muscles that full, grainy look plus it's has anti e properties also.... I have heard of people using anadrol or dbol precontest and also test suspention a few days out.... Has anyone used primo pre contest? I think I may try that in the mix next time.

my personal opinion, if you aren't going to compete, test is all you need to get cut or to gain mass... just a matter of an AI if you are bloated from test..

when it comes to competing, tren, masteron, winny, halo... all of these substances give a certain "look"... the grainy look can't be achieved if you don't have it naturally with only test.

that's just what i've seen and experienced.

I have never been striated lean but lean enough to win around here. I have never used any of those things and maybe nxt yr prolly not even going to cut my water. Just test for me. I agree it depends on how lean you stay during the yr and if you dont have to diet a ton why the need for those.

Last edited:
Magnum !!!

Hey Magnum,

If you see this what is your opinion on this ???

chris

Well, I posted above about the guy only running test for his show. To elaborate given a choice I would like to see say the last 6 weeks or so some drol or halo. Tren and mast would be another choice. Lats made a VERY good point when he said that guys years ago just took what they could get. Hell, it all works. :D Today guys are able to get so much, but not many imo look as good as the guys from the 70 80 and 90's.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131