over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does MENT increase test on blood work?

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
i got my upcoming blood work with endo in 4 weeks. typically 4 weeks out i return to 100mg of cyp from anything that i was running and coast under the radar within top end of the test range. usually around 8-900.

i have been running 5mg of ment for 8 weeks and absolutely love it , wondering if i can continue running that or will it raise flags on blood work regarding test levels. i don't care about the other markers they are taken care of.

cycle was
300 test
300 dhb
5mg ment for the last 12 weeks.

ment i just added last 8 weeks.

No but may mess other things up
do you have your own experience?or what do you exactly mean?
ive changed from test only trt to very low test (6mg daily) and low dose Trest (4mg daily) to bring HCT/HB/RBC back in rage

Ment wont raise test on blood samples but it can read as estrogen on some blood tests.

It definitely does not read as test. Used it before when I had to be off all test to get a baseline. It will pretty much completely suppress your natural test too. Just be sure of the product... If you are doing Ment that is spiked with test prop then of course you will read high.

i got my upcoming blood work with endo in 4 weeks. typically 4 weeks out i return to 100mg of cyp from anything that i was running and coast under the radar within top end of the test range. usually around 8-900.

i have been running 5mg of ment for 8 weeks and absolutely love it , wondering if i can continue running that or will it raise flags on blood work regarding test levels. i don't care about the other markers they are taken care of.

cycle was
300 test
300 dhb
5mg ment for the last 12 weeks.

ment i just added last 8 weeks.
It’s supposed to raise flags, that is what blood tests are for.

Not trying to be a a-hole and no offense intended. Just curious why you are gaming the system when your health is on the line. (I see this a lot here.)

Not saying you don’t get tested, please do but in my opinion it should reflect the current physiological state. Otherwise what’s the point? Unless you are looking for something like a non steroid related condition.

Just get tested as you are, that is the only way you will really know. You probably aren’t going to take the doctors advice anyway so let’s get real about your numbers . . . that is if care about your health.

This answer depends on the cross-reactivity between MENT and testosterone in the particular assay used. Cross-reactivity can generally be predicted by two-dimensional structural similarity between the compounds: and the two are relatively dissimilar. It'd more likely cause a false elevation to progesterone or even estradiol: but again, nobody knows the assay that will be used. People answering confidently are just, at best, relaying their experience or guessing.

It’s supposed to raise flags, that is what blood tests are for.

Not trying to be a a-hole and no offense intended. Just curious why you are gaming the system when your health is on the line. (I see this a lot here.)

Not saying you don’t get tested, please do but in my opinion it should reflect the current physiological state. Otherwise what’s the point? Unless you are looking for something like a non steroid related condition.

Just get tested as you are, that is the only way you will really know. You probably aren’t going to take the doctors advice anyway so let’s get real about your numbers . . . that is if care about your health.
my endo sees me twice a year for a benign pituitary tumor i have . been seeing him for 5 years and i have been on .5mg cabergoline weekly for years to keep my prolactin in check.

but your not wrong, i just figured i can stay on my trt dose along with low dose ment and keep making gains. test only i feel like crap which i am suppose to i get that.

do you have your own experience?or what do you exactly mean?
ive changed from test only trt to very low test (6mg daily) and low dose Trest (4mg daily) to bring HCT/HB/RBC back in rage
what test levels does this put you at? are you using test prop daily?

what test levels does this put you at? are you using test prop daily?
no, im using long esters (cyp for test) to be as stable as possible.
Dont know, i was on 20mg (lets say 20-22mg, its hard to measure on the mg exactly even with 0,3ml 100iu syringe) of test cyp daily before and was always between 850 and 1000. But my HCT/HB/RBC were way too high.
ive switched 7 weeks ago and will have my next blood work in around 3 weeks. then i can report back.
I would assume lower mid range

my endo sees me twice a year for a benign pituitary tumor i have . been seeing him for 5 years and i have been on .5mg cabergoline weekly for years to keep my prolactin in check.

but your not wrong, i just figured i can stay on my trt dose along with low dose ment and keep making gains. test only i feel like crap which i am suppose to i get that.
Any side effects to year round caber use at 0.5 weekly ? How much meant are you using daily and had it had your estrogen / prolactin high on bloodwork?

i was told at .5 mg there is no side affects he does an ecg every 2 years just to monitor heart valves. i was only using 10-15mg ment and it was just not worth the daily jabs i was doing.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear