over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Tren E turn your urine dark ?

Fitness 500

Banned
This is the first time I'm running Tren E and it's from a fairly new sponsor that uses Apricot oil as a carrier. Last week I took my first injection 2ml in my Tri without any PIP. I noticed the same day not only is my piss a dark reddish color but I could also smell the Tren. I have been drinking more water but I noticed my piss was still dark for a few days. Today I pinned again and the same this happened.

Does this happen to anyone else? and does Tren have some effect on Kindeys and hydration?

Tren does turn your piss dark. People used to think it was because it was fucking with your kidneys but this is no longer believed to be the case (so much) strange thing is my second run of tren it hasn't really happened even though the first 2 vials were the same batch as last run. Results just as good as ever so I don't know what's changed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

All tren turns piss dark. Drink lots of water and get blood work done to check your liver values, kidney function as well as the usual.

When I hear dark urine I think kidney problems. You should get checked out and probably stop the tren E if thats what you think is causing it. You could always start back up if you want but health is not something to fuck with. And dark urine is definitely not good.

When I hear dark urine I think kidney problems. You should get checked out and probably stop the tren E if thats what you think is causing it. You could always start back up if you want but health is not something to fuck with. And dark urine is definitely not good.

The guy takes ONE shot and you call kidney problems? Haha I have seen some of the worst medical advice ever given on here. :banghead:

I know when I would get bad night sweats my urine would be really dark that morning but normally its pretty clear. Just lb the water and I like to get this stuff called GU to add in the water because i sweat so much at night helps bring back electrolytes.

The guy takes ONE shot and you call kidney problems? Haha I have seen some of the worst medical advice ever given on here. :banghead:

Actually it's 2 shots but yes I guess I should have posted that I have had all blood work done last month and nothing at all out of range.

Dark urine in part and parcel of running tren, if it doesn't darken urine it bunk. Just drink a ton of water and enjoy your gains

I've only used Tren A. Yes much darker and Stinky!

Actually it's 2 shots but yes I guess I should have posted that I have had all blood work done last month and nothing at all out of range.

I assumed one because you said you said it was in the same day as starting.... Regardless, kidney failure doesn't happen because of two shots of Tren. I know you're not arguing with me, but I just wanted to point that out. ;)

Last edited:
Mine always gets dark on tren too.
It must be tren's metabolites, its not destroying your kidneys and making your urine full of blood after a few shots.

Is this a powder or liquid? something like Gatorade?

Where do you find this?

its like a powder gatoraid basically but much better for you. I like to mix a few scoops with my jug and drink it all day.

https://guenergy.com/

The gummi's are nice too. They have 2x caffeine gummies that are like gummi bears. I honestly wouldnt buy them because of the price, but my buddy is a sponsored pro BMX racer for them so I get his stock.

I've never had dark urine on tren (a or e) , but I drink a lot of water normally so maybe I just didn't give it a chance.

Mine always gets dark on tren too.
It must be tren's metabolites, its not destroying your kidneys and making your urine full of blood after a few shots.

Yes it is the metabolites. I wanted to say this but couldn't spell metabolites for shit:eek:

mines a darker yellow when i wake in am cause im dehydrated from sleeping threw out the night.....been tryn to drink water here an there when i wake up to piss,,

Does anybody else's piss smells like garlic?

Not garlic! My wife would probably like that much better than the putrid stink that comes out of my peehole on tren...

All tren turns piss dark. Drink lots of water and get blood work done to check your liver values, kidney function as well as the usual.

ive been on tren ace for 14 weeks from 3 different suppliers and never had dark piss, only slightly darker in the morning when i didnt drink anything at night so i wouldnt say every tren turns everyones piss brown.

i think it depends on the level of oxidation, after i baked my tren (to get rid of BA) it turned a good bit darker and ive only noticed the slightly darker piss in the morning after baking it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131