over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doggcrapp, some advice please...

Entity

Registered
"You must change things up to keep growing".....uh what do you think the load is? Its infinite. You take an exercise to its extreme strength potential (allowed by your genetics) and then at that point where you plateau you switch to a new exercise and get brutally strong on that one. Ronnie was a powerlifter in the 220-242lb class before going over to bodybuilding. He did the regular powerlifter movements. And he looked exactly how he does now just a smaller version since he stayed in those weight classes. He is still using the same power exercises and predominantly the same routine he has for 20 years but the weights/poundages have increased dramatically and he is a walking condominium. Do you think because you have lifted 315x10 before using a certain training style (lets say low volume) and switch over to multi set (high volume training) and are still using the exact same 315x10 that your going to be any bigger? No youve already done it. Its been accomplished. If your curling 135x10, benching 315x10, deading 405x10, shoulder pressing 225x10 and squatting 405x10 right now and in 5 years your curling 135x10, benching 315x10, deading 405x10, shoulder pressing 225x10 and squatting 405x10 still, I dont give a crap what multi set, pseudo scientific, psycho training routine you have put your belief in at that point-YOUR GOING TO BE THE EXACT SAME SIZE because youve been using the exact same weights for 5 years! Make yourself (with whatever routine you decide to use and with an advanced gaining diet) the absolute strongest motherfucker for reps your genetics will allow and your going to be the absolute biggest bodybuilder your genetics will allow. The day you rock bottom squat 500lbs for 20 reps, is the last day in hell that your legs will be small and that goes for any other bodypart.

I totally agree!
I've been powerlfting for about a year now and have since made some dramatic gains in strength and thus, as you pointed out above, size.
BALDNAZI wants me to do a DC routine with him for my next training cycle which sounds appealing but I was thinking about sticking with the westside/metal militia routine I developed and proven to be very effective.
My gains in size have slowed down lately but my strength has been stedily increasing. BN, says that its time to change my routine since Ive been training strictly as a powerlfter for over a year and that the DC routine would bring in some gains in size and strength to which I agree. However, I know for a fact that I can put another 60+ lbs on my bench and squat if I run another powerlfting cycle.. so wouldnt that induce some size gains as well?
Im mostly interesed in building massive strength but id really like to put on another 20lbs this winter. Waddya think is wiser choice? -thanks

well bro
i was in your shoes a few mths ago, im not a DCr yet but follow alot of his principals
id say team up with BN and go for it
u want 20lb, ull get it, trust me, just DONT MAKE ANY CHANGES to the program bro, its designed for a reason this way
id say go with the DC method, im stayin strong as an ox now
I.E. just did 495x14 on rack lockouts for my tricep work( lighter weight and used a peak hold contraction on EVERY fuckin rep, lol)
HS inclin'd 4pl+25(per side)x18 RP with a 22 sec hold( its down a rep and some secs cuz i didnt eat enuff this weekend)
just dont be a pussy, thats all
go for it, lemme kno how u like it
frk

Last edited:

|--[\\\]>--------- Does our board have 'cycles for pennies' in the archives? i did a search and found nothing. do you guys know what board has it in their archives

i got it, ill post it when i find it
frk

The original (all 106 pages of it) 'cycles on pennies' thread:
**broken link removed**

The best bits:
**broken link removed**

Also:
**broken link removed**

IM

also check out intensemuscle the "doggpound" is there

The problem with the Ironman ones is he has the diet part all wrong--one of those days eating is some guys diet on a board who was using DC training(I never wrote that) and the other days eating was 3.5 years ago when I tallied up what I ate the day before for someone who asked.....at the time i worked an incredibly hard job and was desperately trying to put on just a LB of weight so I was eating like a glutton (still didnt work at all with that job, gaining weight was an impossibility even with all that food)......sadly that days eating got cut and pasted everywhere as DC's recommended diet. I never thought that thread cycles for pennies was going to follow me around like this or I would of been meticulous about it

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear