advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dont Count Mexico OUT!!!(copied from CEM)

2servu

Newbies
Alot of people are ignoring Mexico for Supplementation needs! But Slowly but surely Mexico is comming back into the game!!!
The STILL STANDING SYDGroup...is still in action! After there adherence with the 50mg/ml rule killed there income! they reverted to there old ways and are still making Nandralone300, Estan-50+100, Boldenone and some times the cypionate! Like Aranda Aratest. SYDGroup too is having a hard time getting raw materials and so there cypionate is on hold!!!
Inmuno Labs Has been around along time...alot of good and bad press! Inmuno labs had the missfortune to have toooo many owners whom all wanted to do there own thing! Now that the number of owners was decreased thanks to our friends in DOJ(which was an acceptable loss being that the guy had been working UCI for years....ASS!!!) ANYWAY INMUNO Lab is coming back up and there Test 350 enantat is kicking ass so much that they cant keep it on the shelves!
Astrovet was drowned with a whole bunch of fakes but they came out with a new presenatation to defeat it... However there first batch fell short and now people feel there products are fake! But one bad batch a scamer doesnt make !!!
NOW to the LAB that is in number one here in the BajaCali area...PHARMA TECH! They had a slow start more then 2 years ago! They started with some basics: Aqua Tech, Bold Tech, Enan Tech, and Nandro Tech and Stano Tech! Now that their business is picking up... A few months back The increased there Enantat to 250mg/ml from 200mg/ml! And they added ANDROL AND DBOL....and just jan09 they introduced Propinate!!!

In Mexico SAGARPA(FDA in mex) and ADUANA(mex customs) they both want a piece of the anabolics pie(BRIBES)That put the Anabolics production on hold for a while..But now resolved and which brought all the labs to increase their prices accross the board!!! BUT ONCE AGAIN MEXICO IS STILL PRODUCING REAL ANABOLICS... Trust Your MODs and know who you're dealing with, how long in the game and if they have ever scamed! MODs can steer you in the right directions!
You guys Take care and have a happy and prosperous New Year!

My man!
Glad to see you posting here and As always appreciate the updates and your friendship Over the years.

MODs can you steer me in the right direction here...That being said, it was a mater of time before they go back to work. $$$$

its good to hear that mexico is still in the game but truth be told I dont think it will ever be like it used to be. If sydgroup is back to producing high milligram preperations then it wont be long before the US DEA catches on and goes back in to really nail them. Mexico is lawless and most of the government down there is corrupt and paid off and for a while they will prolly get away with it but as bad as it is down in those border towns like TJ, Nuevo Laredo and Juarez with the militray swarming around fighting the drug cartels its really become to risky to even try. Even now the feds know all the tricks most mules use to get across (ie: tunnels). They have US border patrol upped due to the increase of illegal immigrants stationed on the border which makes it harder for mules to get across.

The sheer numbers of mules and places to get across will always allow for some of the gear to get through but not in the sheer numbers or volume that it used to int he days of brovel, QV or ttokkyo.

Combine that with the fact of the cost increase in prices and its still easier to get human grade and UG grade. The cost to risk ratio just isnt there right now for mexico to make a real impact like it used to. One final thing that must be dealt with is the repuatation of these newer labs that pop up. Older labs like brovel, tornel, ttokkyo, arando etc spent decades building up reputations as decent makers of anabolics. Also the fact the made other products for animals garnered them a better reputation.

The first mexico anabolics only lab ttokkyo came along and was made in quality conditions , so was denkall and QV. These companies although basically nothing more than a high tech UG labs (since all they made were anabolics) were still known to be made in decent conditions. These newer labs arent as well known and therefore do not have a reputation that the older labs used to have.

i just think its too difficult for the newer labs to make much of an impact even now. Raw powders are still accessable and Human grade is now back to being the most popular alongside known UG labs.

When brovel, tornel and loffeler come back into the game and I start seeing 200mg norandren by brovel or reforvit B by loffler, then I will start believeing again. Until then mexico will be nothing more than a memory for most and believe me there is nobody more than me that would like for mexico to come back. Those were some real times and I miss them but all good things must come to an end.

At least I will still have my memories.

never had no complaints with the tornel t200's from mexico...$13 a bottle,those were the days.

Re:

2servu, good to see ya around buddy. Hope all is well

Im hoping mex prods can get back to the ole days when tornel, brovel, QV (mex version), ttokkyo, etc were at the top of their game. Stopped messin with mex for a while but now it might be more practical today...:rolleyes:

Thanks for the update 2servu!

People have been forgetting about our friends down south. I've actually never had anything bad from across the border. Would love to try again.

In Mexico SAGARPA(FDA in mex) and ADUANA(mex customs) they both want a piece of the anabolics pie(BRIBES)That put the Anabolics production on hold for a while..

They are asking for bribes in MEXICO!?! No WAY!! What is this world comming to?

My older brother has a gym in mexico, when he applied for his business license, he discovered that
there was a certain hold period.

So he went to their City hall and asked what he can do to speed up the process (legally of course).

The city employee said to give him $2000 Pesos. (about $200)
Anyhow, my bro said, "here? Do you want to go to the bathroom, hall or something?"

The clerk said, "no just give it to me" So he handed him the money, the clerk grabed it casually, then suddenly he stuffed it
in his sock and looked in every direction as fast as he could to see if anyone was watching; It was the funniest thing that I've ever seen!

I mean, why act casual then all of a sudden sneaky? I guess that you had to be there, but you made me remember that with this post.

Damn I miss Mexico!! I have to make time to go there real soon.

Last edited:
Like anything else where there is a will there is a way. Supply and demand will always determine the outcome. No amount of LE or border people will ever be able to stop all of it. When someone gets caught there are always 2-3 people next in line to take there place. Even recently I never had a hard time finding what I needed from a long time supplier crossing. Maybe a couple dollar increase but people need to make a living. Thanks for the Update 2servu. Stay safe everyone. MM

2SERVU YOU OLD DOG! I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE STILL AROUND!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey my friend!!
I haven't seen or heard from you since like 2002. Hope all is well!!

Dont waste you time

Being my first post I know this won't carry much weight for this thread, but felt obligated to comment due to the amount of people viewing. Before I go on I must say:

MAD PROPS TO BIG A, MODS, and VETS of the site. I was just turned onto the site about a week ago and my girl is pissed at you guys because my head's been stuck in the computer since then and not in her! HA! It by far has the greatest wealth of knowledge and info on training, diet, gear, etc.
I thought I had decent knowledge on various topics, but after reading almost every thread on this site...I feel like a tard! How this site has eluded me over the years, I do not know, but am glad to be on and looking forward to chatting with all in the future!

On the topic of MEXICO. DON'T waste your time and DON'T expect anything in the future! I am 32 and my parents have had a ranch in Laredo and a beach house in South Padre since I was a child. Hunting during the fall and winter at the ranch. Chillin and relaxin during the spring and summer in S.P. Obviously I started to use this to my advantage starting as a young adult(the glory days!!!). As the years have slowly passed and the more and more aware those bastards down there have become aware of our situation up here with LE and gear the more they have drove up the prices...not just gear, hell on everything! It's gotten past the point of ridiculous! Don't get me wrong, you can still find high quality gear there and come back over with the same ease and no worries as 10 years ago. Granted your not down there with some out of state ID and looking suspicious. The prices are still a little cheaper, and I emphasize little, than what you will find from your local sources. I still go ofcourse, but simply for the fact that I'm only 15 min away. Unless your already down there or in close proximity, as is my case, I wouldn't waste your time anymore. If there are new companies coming out with new stuff, all the suppliers are going to do is charge more for the new shit than they're charging now! Think about it! They're money hungry wolves down there right now, especially for the USD! Over the years I've come to know plenty of locals in Matamoras and Nuevo Laredo and from what they tell me "don't expect any changes soon". I am by no means an expert or authority on Mexican gear and the process, but do definitely feel I somewhat can shed some light on the topic. FYI: Matamoras is a little cheaper and much safer than any other border town in Texas. I hope this info provided is helpful to anyone interested on the topic and is solely based on my experiences as the years have passed. And even after all the basically negative feedback I've left I still say......."Viva La Mexico!" LOL

why trust in a product that is not ever up to label potency? i have yet to see a mexi product that lived up to label claims and i have seen many tests over the years.. sure it was cheap, but why pay 25 dollars for tornel 200 when it reality it was 100mgs or just slightly better..? not really a good value any way ya cut it..

I don't see the point with dealing with mexico. Our board suppliers have great prices, and a lot of HG gear. I would pay a little bit more for knowing that I have a much greater chance of being safe. Some prices on HG test are just ridiculous, especially omna and abu.

ahh memories of mexico gear back in the day. Tokkyo and QV gave me a few pounds. but mark my words, once i found legit human grade gear I will never go back to that other junk ;)

why trust in a product that is not ever up to label potency? i have yet to see a mexi product that lived up to label claims and i have seen many tests over the years.. sure it was cheap, but why pay 25 dollars for tornel 200 when it reality it was 100mgs or just slightly better..? not really a good value any way ya cut it.

Another GREAT point. Consider it a thing of the past!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear