over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr-Bob thread on Contest preps

Dr_Bob

Banned
I do not hold a banner, or am a qualified sponsor, so I do not sell contest prep help. There are too many really good guys that are legit sponsors alreeady.

But I was asked several times to lay out some principles on the FF thread

Future Freaks' thread went over 50 pages.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...39-stop-ruining-your-entire-contest-prep.html

Please keep this thread OT, and do not let it devolve into a childish pissing match.

There was a ton of good advice on that thread that I agreed with, in principle.

The thrust of the advice was not to get too crazy during the last 10 days.

Excellent advice.

There were many advocates of depleting and loading, but it has been my experience that sometimes that works, but other times it does not, at least in my case. Nonetheless, there are some prep guru's who use it successfully.

Here is the general outline of what I learned, mostly from Chris. The diuretic formula was what most South CA pros were using although many push the envelope. It is a 10 day protocol, but according to Chris the Germans were starting 4 weeks out. The 10 day protocol is safe and effective.

At 12 weeks out, Flavio wanted me at 1 hour of cardio a day, eating clean, but calories around 4k. I switched over to Chris who prepped me for free, if I could find this rare pot seed he wanted (from Amsterdam). I introduced him to someone who could.

I had never run more than 750 mgs gear/week, and Chris convinced me to run more.

From 11 weeks out I ran 1500 mgs test (6 sust) as a base. 10 weeks out I added 10 russian d bols and then added primo etc. At 8 weeks out I added tren. I only had enough for 300 mgs/week for 6 weeks. No GH. Total weekly amount was 2.5 grams. I dropped the sust at 4 weeks, and added winsrol and upped primo tabs to 20 a day. I also added halotestin.

The point here is I ran 2.5 grams/week. That is the first thing I will tell you. You need $2.5 k for gear, not counting GH. Today, I recommend at least 4 iu's GH/day. You also need lots of Tamoxifin to help harden legs. and of course clen and T3. You need to really know what you are doing regarding T3.

You really need to know how all^ of this works. Your prep Guru must be able to explain exactly what he is doing, and why. Make sure he is capable of doing that before shelling out your money. I have found that prep requires a lot of hand holding and assurance.

Do NOT run a boatload of drugs unless you ar 100% confident in your coach.

I tell guys straight up, that bodybuilding is not about health, it is about winning. It is, IMO, more dangerous than MMA or racing cars.

I explain everything...why I want you eating more and doing more cardio (sometimes 2 hours a day). At 4 weks out, you should be holding mandatory's for at least 10 seconds each. Add time, until you can hold each mandatory for a full 60 second, and smile. This is your most important training 10 days out. I have seen a zillion guys who lost placement because they could not hold poses.

I want you completely shredded, but flat at 14 days out. We then cut leg training. You will be low carb from 14-10 days out. I then gradually carb you up over 10 days, leaving nothing to chance. I use a very scientific careful, and relatively safe diuretic progam. JUST DO NOT PUSH THE ENVELOPE...EVERYTHING GOES TOGETHER LIKE THE PIECES OF A PUZZLE.

DONT FUCK WITH THE PUZZLE!!. Depending on your needs we can adjust it, but always down, not up.

Day 1 (10 days out) we start on an aldosterone blocker. Some have commented that an AB kills natural test production but you are running a bunch of hallotestin and just came off tren and test p/no ester. You have plenty of androgens in your system. I also want you on a large amount of Tamoxifin, at least 40-60 mgs/day.

We gradually titrate the AB up over 4 days, closely monitoring how you feel/look. We then add a small amount of thiazide, again titrating and monitoring. WE hold this until the night before the show. Then, and only then do we add lasix...be very, very conservative, start with half a tab. Wait and monitor. If all is good, take another half 4 hours later. Depending on how you look/feel/ take another half in the morning..NO MORE.

Do not potassium load. The Aldosternoe B. spares potasium, and the lasics squares that out. Just take a good mineral and vitamin pack. Don't cut out fruits and vegitables.

Don't cut sodium until Thursday. Drink lenty of water until 6 PM Friday.

Start your own thread and don't associate it with a great thread. That is beyond fucked up.

So Dr Bob who asked you to start a new thread? One of your alter egos?

So Dr. Bob how many handles do you have now? I see there is a Pericles handle here at PM and now you are posting under Dr. Bob?

I would like to warn everyone here that Dr. Bob is aka Pericles(MESO) aka Dr. Jitsu(TID) aka Biologic1(EROIDS) as a source. He has been ran off almost every board that he is a member. Hell the KILO club smelt your bullshit right away PC. Why don't you just go back to your gun and clothing forums. Or just come back to MESO so we can bust your balls over there.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/...message-197586

If anyone needs any more info on this clown let me know. rAJJIN this guy is a fraud and needs his meds.

mands

Look, comment on the substance of the argument. Do you guys understand anything about contest prep? Do you understand all the issues related to the last 14 days? Are you advocating depleting and loading? Do you know anything at all?

Contribute, or go someone else. Do you guys no anything about prep? Have you competed? Do you have any titles?

I forgot, but carbs are low, under 200 says 14-10. 10 days out, we gradually bring carbs up, 50 grams a day or so. We monitor you depending how you look or feel. by 5 days out or so, your carbs will be at around 400-450 or so. We can hold or increase slightly.

What I like about this program is that there is no guess work.

How many handles do you have on this forum B.?

In any event, glad to see you are out of jail. Is this your second or third strike?

You ever get on stage, B.?

So Dr Bob who asked you to start a new thread? One of your alter egos?

So Dr. Bob how many handles do you have now? I see there is a Pericles handle here at PM and now you are posting under Dr. Bob?

I would like to warn everyone here that Dr. Bob is aka Pericles(MESO) aka Dr. Jitsu(TID) aka Biologic1(EROIDS) as a source. He has been ran off almost every board that he is a member. Hell the KILO club smelt your bullshit right away PC. Why don't you just go back to your gun and clothing forums. Or just come back to MESO so we can bust your balls over there.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/...message-197586

If anyone needs any more info on this clown let me know. rAJJIN this guy is a fraud and needs his meds.

mands

The size of this guys ego is huge. Too many have hidden agenda's. Just be upfront. I have never said a word to you but it was obvious from day 1 you were a bad bullshitter and just weird with all your handles. What sort of person has so many usernames... and you have no hidden agenda. Plus you have the cheek to bring up a classic thread like that and say how you agree but disagree with certain elements.

Everyone knows this Dr Bob guy...I've never heard of him. People sure do dislike you though. What's the deal??

[lang=vi]Maybe future freak should be the one to start this thread.....[/lang]

Everyone knows this Dr Bob guy...I've never heard of him. People sure do dislike you though. What's the deal??

They were not held enough as a child. Their heart is 2 sizes too small. Their shoes are too tight? Constipation? Lack of pussy? Spiritual sickness? Moral Bankrupcy? Biorhythms out of whack?

I do not know, but they follow me around from board to board. They threaten with going to the police, shipping me hot pacs etc. They even started harrasing the local pro I was working. B is pissed because I did not buy his overpriced GH.

There are a million variables when it comes to contest prep. I have my way, but others use different techniques. This board has many, many high level bodybuilders and prep Gurus.

At the end of the original 51 page thread, 4 different posters asked me to start another thread.

The primary reason was for us to continue the most critical last 2 weeks, and I agree that is where the biggest problems lie. The discussion also addressed diuretics. I use them. Other guys don't, but nonetheless bring there guys in with no water problems whatsoever. I have had competitors bail the last 2 weeks because they suddenly decided they changed their mind and did not want to run diuretics.

They always find an example of someone who died from diuretics, however they died because they did way, way to much, or stopped water 3 days out, etc. Unfortunately, I had them on a plan which had them a bit stringy and overdieted. It would get worse due to low carbs from 14 to 10 days out.

That is OK, because the program gives them 10 days to gradually fill out. Every variable is monitored. After all the dieting and pushing the body, they would be ruined by 4 more days of depletion.

We are now at a point where we can discuss how non-d. using athletes mitigate these problems. I find it fascinating and am trying to stimulate a discussion.

So please, unless you have something intelligent to say, something to add or questions lets hear them. Don't be a parasitic cancer that ruins thoughtful debate. I am only going to respond to substance.

I am also ready to learn myself.

LASIX? really? that shit is garbage, if you dont tolerate it well you will be fucking flat as a board.
Whats this Tamox for hard legs crap too, so tamox specifically dries legs, but other anti e's dont?
And please expand on your vague 'knowing how to use t3' comment- you left that just hanging.
2.5 grams? thats nothing, and Im not a proponent of high doses- but 2.5 is mediocre dose at best.
You left me with more questions and I have some doubts about what you are saying.
I have prepped myself with nothing like that and been dry as bone.
Isnt aldactone and anti-androgen? its not only going to affect natty test but any other androgens in the system.

Who is Chris?
Interesting protocol.
Ignore the trolls once they set their sights nothing you can say or do to stop them.

Someone once told me that peaking is over compicated by many....

If your in true contest shape dont make drastic changes. Drop carbs down by 50-100 depending on how many your on to deplete then slowly raise them back up maybe going 50-100 over what u were dieting on to fill out. cut water at 8-10pm friday night and take a half diazide (only if needed), wake up have a meal with carbs sodium fats and protein, small amount of fluid.... then have some rice cakes, almond butter and small enough amount of water to get food down until u hit the stage

Ignore the trolls once they set their sights nothing you can say or do to stop them.

We ain't trolls. He has the right to open his own thread about contest prep protocols.

But he chose to copy the title of a very successful thread and associate himself with a well respected member of PM.

Older members can smell BS from a long distance. This guy is trouble...

They were not held enough as a child. Their heart is 2 sizes too small. Their shoes are too tight? Constipation? Lack of pussy? Spiritual sickness? Moral Bankrupcy? Biorhythms out of whack?

I do not know, but they follow me around from board to board. They threaten with going to the police, shipping me hot pacs etc. They even started harrasing the local pro I was working. B is pissed because I did not buy his overpriced GH.

There are a million variables when it comes to contest prep. I have my way, but others use different techniques. This board has many, many high level bodybuilders and prep Gurus.

At the end of the original 51 page thread, 4 different posters asked me to start another thread.

The primary reason was for us to continue the most critical last 2 weeks, and I agree that is where the biggest problems lie. The discussion also addressed diuretics. I use them. Other guys don't, but nonetheless bring there guys in with no water problems whatsoever. I have had competitors bail the last 2 weeks because they suddenly decided they changed their mind and did not want to run diuretics.

They always find an example of someone who died from diuretics, however they died because they did way, way to much, or stopped water 3 days out, etc. Unfortunately, I had them on a plan which had them a bit stringy and overdieted. It would get worse due to low carbs from 14 to 10 days out.

That is OK, because the program gives them 10 days to gradually fill out. Every variable is monitored. After all the dieting and pushing the body, they would be ruined by 4 more days of depletion.

We are now at a point where we can discuss how non-d. using athletes mitigate these problems. I find it fascinating and am trying to stimulate a discussion.

So please, unless you have something intelligent to say, something to add or questions lets hear them. Don't be a parasitic cancer that ruins thoughtful debate. I am only going to respond to substance.

I am also ready to learn myself.

I know red5150 and who he is. He comes from the same old school gym I did. Most people do not work out that hard or that dedicated now a days. He also has pictures to prove how good he looks. Why don't you show a picture of you and we can see that same dedication.

Why are you hijacking FF's thread anyways? That alone shows your character. He doesn't need you to interpret what he says. We can read for ourselves. As far as intelligence, you haven't show us any. You just are stealing someone's thread and then acting like you know things.

Start a new thread and say things in your own words, then maybe we can see how much substance you really know. Until then, you will just insult people who really know what they are doing in contest prepping. Your real nature already showed that.

Who is Chris?
Interesting protocol.

Im presuming Chris Aceto.

My problem with the post is theres too many loose ends, he just brushes over the topic, leaving out, sodium, carb, water timing specifics, and I completely disagree on Lasix, very few people can use this without being flattened out and feeling like utter shit.
Not only that but there are specifics to lasix usage that he's leaving out, a very vague attempt at biting off someone elses info in an attempt to sound informed, in this case Future Freak who happens to be quite an accomplished trainer/coach.
And FF made the point that aldactone (the anti aldosterone) which is an anti androgen- was a key point to his original post about NOT taking it not needing it.
Doc here is talking like potassium sparing diuretics should be used minimally and loop diuretics should be leaned on for the most part which goes against common every day protocol for prep.
Lasix makes it very difficult to get sodium and water back in with carbs, it requires an specific amount of timing to do this and not flatten out, again he didn't get into the nuts and bolts just says 'just cuz'.
Sorry if you want to post some stuff up like this, we need details and it needs to make some semblance of logical sense if you are going to sound like you have some info that no one has heard before now.

Im presuming Chris Aceto.

Nope adjos, he's talking about Chris Duffy, they were boys didn't ya know :rolleyes:
Bob studied under him, according to him. Bob has also trained pros, he turned people pro, he sells gear to pros in the top 10 at this years Olympia, he has a lab in China, he has his doctorate in Political Science, he was ranked top 5 in BJJ so you better watch yourself!!!
He will come do a hip toss on that rump lol
Bob, give it up, go away. Nobody is buying your grandiose stories.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131