over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw: Thoughts and Prayers

I just posted this up right now:

Big Ron Partlow @Rep300 said it best a few weeks back to a bunch of us "I just want him awake because when Dusty is awake he will fight with everything he has".......well here we are. Ron was 100% on the money. This will be my last Dusty Hanshaw update because the next update should be from Dusty himself in his own words. As its his story to tell. Its been about a month in the hospital and he is awake and just as Ron said that insane Dusty Hanshaw willpower took over. And it looks like he woke up + took a look at everything going on and said "Uhhhh Hell No!" He has gone from incoherent to coherent. He has gone from only being able to sit up on the bed to standing. He has gone from not being able to walk because of the 'extreme dizziness' of paralytics to walking with a walker (2 days ago). He is going thru therapy with flying colors, and not taking small strides but MASSIVE HUGE STRIDES forward...so much so that its shocking everyone (friends family medical staff). Incredible willpower and and an ironclad mental fortitude can accomplish pretty much everything. So to everyone.... its pretty damn astonishing the leaps he is making fast! As LL once said "Dont call it a comeback, I been here for years".... He wants out of the hospital, he wants to get back to the grind.....Guys a freaking warrior. Again this will be my last update on Dusty because the proper thing to do is let the man speak on everything himself....godspeed.

Big Ron Partlow @Rep300 said it best a few weeks back to a bunch of us "I just want him awake because when Dusty is awake he will fight with everything he has".......well here we are. Ron was 100% on the money. This will be my last Dusty Hanshaw update because the next update should be from Dusty himself in his own words. As its his story to tell. Its been about a month in the hospital and he is awake and just as Ron said that insane Dusty Hanshaw willpower took over. And it looks like he woke up + took a look at everything going on and said "Uhhhh Hell No!" He has gone from incoherent to coherent. He has gone from only being able to sit up on the bed to standing. He has gone from not being able to walk because of the 'extreme dizziness' of paralytics to walking with a walker (2 days ago). He is going thru therapy with flying colors, and not taking small strides but MASSIVE HUGE STRIDES forward...so much so that its shocking everyone (friends family medical staff). Incredible willpower and and an ironclad mental fortitude can accomplish pretty much everything. So to everyone.... its pretty damn astonishing the leaps he is making fast! As LL once said "Dont call it a comeback, I been here for years".... He wants out of the hospital, he wants to get back to the grind.....Guys a freaking warrior. Again this will be my last update on Dusty because the proper thing to do is let the man speak on everything himself....godspeed.
That's great news!!! Hopefully his esophagus recovers fast. If so, I think he will be out of the hospital very soon. About 7 years ago, I was in a similar induced coma for over 2 weeks, and after awakning, took me a couple days to get oriented, was out of ICU 3 days later, and a couple days later once I showed them I was able to walk up a flight of stairs by myself I was out of the hospital. Took about 4 weeks to be fully back into the gym.

Side note, super disappointed with Joe Binley, and especially Justin Compton, as they spent at least 20 minutes bashing Dusty and GoFundMe on their latest All Business Bodybuilding podcast. I don't understand the need, to be so negative. Basically calling Dusty stupid for not having proper insurance, saying he should just deal with the consequences. Like I said, I'm disappointed, but I guess they are entitled to their own opinion. However, maybe that opinion should be kept to themselves. If they don't want to donate, don't. There is no need for them to talk about it. Obviously Dusty has a lot of support, and if people want to show their support they should. Hopefully, karma doesn't bite them back, and they don't end up regretting their attitude. One thing for sure, is I will never support Project AD because of this.

Big Ron Partlow @Rep300 said it best a few weeks back to a bunch of us "I just want him awake because when Dusty is awake he will fight with everything he has".......well here we are. Ron was 100% on the money. This will be my last Dusty Hanshaw update because the next update should be from Dusty himself in his own words. As its his story to tell. Its been about a month in the hospital and he is awake and just as Ron said that insane Dusty Hanshaw willpower took over. And it looks like he woke up + took a look at everything going on and said "Uhhhh Hell No!" He has gone from incoherent to coherent. He has gone from only being able to sit up on the bed to standing. He has gone from not being able to walk because of the 'extreme dizziness' of paralytics to walking with a walker (2 days ago). He is going thru therapy with flying colors, and not taking small strides but MASSIVE HUGE STRIDES forward...so much so that its shocking everyone (friends family medical staff). Incredible willpower and and an ironclad mental fortitude can accomplish pretty much everything. So to everyone.... its pretty damn astonishing the leaps he is making fast! As LL once said "Dont call it a comeback, I been here for years".... He wants out of the hospital, he wants to get back to the grind.....Guys a freaking warrior. Again this will be my last update on Dusty because the proper thing to do is let the man speak on everything himself....gods

This Made my Day, thanks for all the updates.

That's great news!!! Hopefully his esophagus recovers fast. If so, I think he will be out of the hospital very soon. About 7 years ago, I was in a similar induced coma for over 2 weeks, and after awakning, took me a couple days to get oriented, was out of ICU 3 days later, and a couple days later once I showed them I was able to walk up a flight of stairs by myself I was out of the hospital. Took about 4 weeks to be fully back into the gym.

Side note, super disappointed with Joe Binley, and especially Justin Compton, as they spent at least 20 minutes bashing Dusty and GoFundMe on their latest All Business Bodybuilding podcast. I don't understand the need, to be so negative. Basically calling Dusty stupid for not having proper insurance, saying he should just deal with the consequences. Like I said, I'm disappointed, but I guess they are entitled to their own opinion. However, maybe that opinion should be kept to themselves. If they don't want to donate, don't. There is no need for them to talk about it. Obviously Dusty has a lot of support, and if people want to show their support they should. Hopefully, karma doesn't bite them back, and they don't end up regretting their attitude. One thing for sure, is I will never support Project AD because of this.
I haven't watched that show, so i'll refrain from any negative retort, but i'd just point out to them that Dusty never asked for the GoFundMe, and the small part of me that thinks he knows Dusty, would probably say that he would have did just as they mentioned.....he probably would have dealt with the unfortunate hand he was dealt without asking for any help or sympathy. He was unconscious as the GFM was put up, he had no say in it.....and that was already known, as he would have been against it. The GFM was done out of love and respect for a friend in need, from many who never seen him in the flesh....because we wanted to. I donate and give without asking in return....because i want to. I'm sure that is the same for the majority, hopefully all. In this case, knowing Dusty wouldn't have wanted a GFM.....I have no problem telling the stubborn bastard to.....shut the hell up and accept the donations....as a 'friend.' Stubborn people who look for nothing in return still deserve help time to time....even if you have to slip it in when they don't know about it and are unconscious. At this point, I don't care, Dante doesn't, and i'm sure the majority who donated feel the same.....we did it because WE wanted to.

Pathetic that people would assume anything from a guy who is/was unconscious, and it shows their lack of respect. I don't even know who "Joe Binley" is....

Like I said on my last post, Dusty will find out who his haters are, and those who really care about him....we are winning though!:)

thats great news! ...thks dante for the update!

Never heard of Joe Binley, so what he says is meaningless. Same for Compton.
Hopefully tragedy wont strike their families where a GoFundMe may be needed.
They may have to talk shit about themselves...

awesome to read this

Never heard of Joe Binley, so what he says is meaningless. Same for Compton.
Hopefully tragedy wont strike their families where a GoFundMe may be needed.
They may have to talk shit about themselves...
I believe he owns project AD. I haven't heard it but that's not a good look for either of them to be commenting negatively on Dusty's situation.

Dustsy appears to have posted his first update on Instagram based on the text. I'll paste that here and link to the post but be warned that it's a picture of him in the hospital and may be a bit jarring.

One day out of the hospital and wanting to get back to what enjoys most but it is underground slower than expected because I’m exhausted faster than I expected

We appreciate all the support over the past few weeks! Thanks for your loyalty and patience.

Time to get back to life!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP_ViqTnP0C/

Well wishes to dusty! I met him at the Mr. Olympia convention in 2016, he was really cool and down to earth. Was hospitalized twice last year during the pandemic. The first time i got zero visitors and the 2nd time i got 1 visitor. Its pretty rough.
I feel you bro terrible year for sure.

It'll be nice when Dusty is recovered enough to stop by here and see 14 pages, as of now, of well wishes! He doesn't come by here much anymore but maybe when he sees that the brotherhood still has his back, he'll stop by from time to time!!

This made me laugh...it popped into my head thinking about him starting to walk again and regain his life. Hopefully you get a laugh out of it Dusty!!

It'll be nice when Dusty is recovered enough to stop by here and see 14 pages, as of now, of well wishes! He doesn't come by here much anymore but maybe when he sees that the brotherhood still has his back, he'll stop by from time to time!!

This made me laugh...it popped into my head thinking about him starting to walk again and regain his life. Hopefully you get a laugh out of it Dusty!!

Great post

@DOGGCRAPP PLEASE get Dusty to stop by!

Joe Binley is a piece of shit. Not surprised at all.

He moved down to Miami a couple months back and was looking for a Physical Therapist and was referred to me by a mutual colleague.

I did a couple sessions with him (over an hour each) and the douchebag never paid me. Kept telling me to send him an invoice to him and his manager which I did and he never paid me. Also ignored my texts.

Now to find out he is bashing Dusty and the GoFundMe, I really hope he gets the karma he deserves. This guy thinks he is better than everyone else and screws people over yet wants to talk shit about a GoFundMe not started by Dusty and for a positive cause? Wow.

Joe Binley is a piece of shit. Not surprised at all.

He moved down to Miami a couple months back and was looking for a Physical Therapist and was referred to me by a mutual colleague.

I did a couple sessions with him (over an hour each) and the douchebag never paid me. Kept telling me to send him an invoice to him and his manager which I did and he never paid me. Also ignored my texts.

Now to find out he is bashing Dusty and the GoFundMe, I really hope he gets the karma he deserves. This guy thinks he is better than everyone else and screws people over yet wants to talk shit about a GoFundMe not started by Dusty and for a positive cause? Wow.
What a dickhead. I wonder how many others he owes money? Too bad health professionals don't have a data base for dead beats so you know what you're getting into. We had one in the rent to own business, and all of the companies that did rent to own used it. Those on the list we would not rent to.

Wow....so Dusty is actually already in the gym?

Fukk me....major props and respect. The guy was just on a vent last week, and he is already back in the gym.....Hahahaha, that is AWESOME!

Wow....so Dusty is actually already in the gym?

Fukk me....major props and respect. The guy was just on a vent last week, and he is already back in the gym.....Hahahaha, that is AWESOME!
Goes along with what I was saying about bodybuilders being able to recupe fast. It also sounds like he is being smart and not lifting really heavy too. Its hard to hold back like that.

Goes along with what I was saying about bodybuilders being able to recupe fast. It also sounds like he is being smart and not lifting really heavy too. Its hard to hold back like that.
I wonder if he took any post-hospital pics? Would be interesting to see how much, if any, weight he lost. Most people wither big time in a coma like that...wonder how much he lost himself seeing that he is a damn bull.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear