over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw: Thoughts and Prayers

My niece did this shit with my sister. She made a social media post collecting all those ts and ps and when someone would ask she would say "DM for DEETS!" The post had hundreds of reacts and comments.

I was just as pissed as you are right now. My sister seems fine 2 years later and to this day I don't have the first clue as to why she was in the hospital. Dusty could be in the hospital for hemorrhoid's for all we know so putting this out there for anyone in this manner is nothing more than thoughts and prayers collecting from a person who is looking to cash in on the attention.

@totalrecomp I dont think anyone here was coming at you for posting this.

Not your fault at all man....she is the one that put it out there in front of everyone.

My thoughts and prayers go out to him! I'm as lost as anybody, but would respect his rights to privacy. He is about the only person I ever follow in the actual bodybuilding side of things, outside of actual contests. I'm not qualified to speak one way or the other on any of this, but if it is anything health related, maybe he'll speak about it on his own, when/if he is ready, to give us his thoughts on the matter. I eat and train similar to him (or try to, lol), so if it is something health related, i'd love to hear his thoughts for educational purposes. I know he doesn't push the drugs that much, so I 100% trust DC in it not being the case. Maybe he'll discuss it on his podcast with big Ron.

Man, my heart skipped about 100 beats when I seen this posted. I'm not sure of the severity of his condition, but so damn happy to see he is not a worse case scenario!

Also, my respects and prayers go out to his friends, especially guys like DC, who have stood behind Dusty 100% and would and have went to war for him for all these years.

The guy is like a brother to some of us who never met or conversed with him outside of a forum. Prayers!

I think Dante would know what Dusty's wishes are and I think Dante lighting her up and her IMMEDIATELY deleting the post tells us all we need to know. We don't need a white knight in here.
It´s clear Dante knows Dusty´s wishes very well, but does she? Most likely not since they seem to have met very recently.

Is this woman not worried about Dusty or suffering? Was it malice or ignorance? Apart from lighting her up on IG, is someone offering her support? Agreed on no White Knight, but we don´t need a Dark Knight9 either, I think Dusty is perfectly capable of dealing with any situation between him and his partner if he feels he has to, without people here having to disrespect her. You need to know all the facts before disparaging someone and I personally am more concerned about Dusty´s health than about someone saying he´s in hospital.

My best wishes to Dusty again, if he read the thread he´d probably tell us all to piss off and close the damn thing.

Prayers for him, his wife and children!!!

Dante we don't need any details but since it's out there that he's in the hospital, can you let us know when he's in the clear with whatever this is? If it's not that easy then no worries.

Sad to hear this, always liked him. Pray he comes back to normal life

hope all returns to normal for Dusty asap... prayers for him!

All I will say that. From what I was told from someone directly connected with him Dante is correct. THIS IS NOTHING GEAR RELATED..... prayers sent!

Watch it be something like an infected hang-nail or something, or his yorkie bit him on the foot. lol:D

The only thing that ever concerned me when he talked about stuff was his lack of sleep he would get every night. Hope he is well:)

Watch it be something like an infected hang-nail or something, or his yorkie bit him on the foot. lol:D

The only thing that ever concerned me when he talked about stuff was his lack of sleep he would get every night. Hope he is well:)
It’s pretty damn serious but nothing bodybuilding related. I’m out of here. I just wanted to share my piece because I know a lot of people are now speculating hard. I know I was too.

Nobody should feel guilty for wondering what happened and obviously wishing him a speedy recovery. The bottom line is, when you are a professional athlete and essentially market yourself you develop a fan base. The trade off for developing a fan base is you do lose some privacy because you are in the public eye. Look at Tiger Woods for example. He crashed a car and it was all over every news channel. Obviously, Dusty is not Tiger Woods celebrity status wise, but in the bodybuilding world everyone who remotely follows the sport knows of him. Regardless of whatever his ailment is, he has a ton of support from his fan base and those on this msg board. I very much enjoy his instagram posts and I hope to see him hammering away at the big iron soon.

Whatever he is going thru, I wish him nothing but the best. He is by far, my favorite person to follow in this industry.
Funny, down to earth, beast, etc... My heart almost stopped when I started reading this thread, scared me a bit there...

Just saw the post about Dusty being in the hospital. I will keep him and his family in my prayers. He is one of my favorite bodybuilders. Speedy recover and hopefully soon he will be able to come online and personally post he is ok. Lots of fans that are worried that follow him. I will keep you in my prayers Dusty. MM

Any update on how he is doing or if he is out of the hospital? Prayers sent up for him!

So let me ask you something.....if you and i were close friends and we had prior conversations about "we both hate when people put their personal business (relationships/health etc out there in front of strangers on social media" and even discussions about "well if i had this happen to me I would want to keep it among closest family and very close friends only".....and you had something detrimental befall you personally but a girl (you have been dating for about an hour and a half) decides to put your personal business out there on her social media (not for your benefit but her benefit) ..... would you want me to betray you by telling a bunch of people who are mostly strangers on a message board your very personal business?

Because I dont conduct business like that..... im loyal to a fault.
I agree. I always liked Dusty from way back in his powerlifting days. I don't think that was such good judgement on her part even though I understand it's her IG feed and she can do what she wants with it. Minor, not minor, I always wish Dusty the best. 🙏

And this is why I went back and forth for over an hour trying to decide whether or not to post this. Fuck me. I just wanted him and his loved ones to know that we always want the best for him and how much I/we appreciate all the content and insight he gives out. I IN NO WAY was trying to out personal info or bring attention to myself in any way shape or form. I just know that here on PM when one of our's goes down in any way we all like to send whatever kind of positive energy we believe in their way.

I don't know this woman's motivations and I don't care I just want Mr. Hanshaw well again from whatever it is that's ailing him.
Nah, yer good people, tr. We all know that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear