over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EAA brands?

I'm using NOW Amino-9 Essentials Powder. It's basic, unflavored, reasonably priced, and has all 9 EAAs in transparent amounts and "in the proportions recommended by the National Academy of Sciences to optimize protein synthesis and tissue repair for adults age 19 and over." (quote is from their website).

You could still use TN and maybe add 400mg histidine per 10 gram serving.
I think this is the same amino acid profile as TN.
Screenshot_2017-08-13-18-25-41-1.jpg

What do you think fellas?

Attachments

• Pro-AA-Facts-600x600.jpg
    Pro-AA-Facts-600x600.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 249
Some of you know I prefer EAA over protein shakes. I've even replaced some meat with them.
When i take them i use around 80 to 100 grams per day to replace protein.
I currently take a flavorless brand which is foul no matter what I add.
I was considering replacing it with either humapro Or John meadows adamantium.

Thoughts?

this is a newbish question but I really hate Protein shakes
100 Grams of EAAs would possibly be equivalent to how much actual protein or protein powder? Are you guys using these all day or for specific time like Intra work our or post work out?

And why would one want or need to add extra histadine?

If your taking a 100 a day, how are you dividing it and when? I thank you head of time for answering.

Last edited:
I'm using NOW Amino-9 Essentials Powder. It's basic, unflavored, reasonably priced, and has all 9 EAAs in transparent amounts and "in the proportions recommended by the National Academy of Sciences to optimize protein synthesis and tissue repair for adults age 19 and over." (quote is from their website).

Most reviews on Amazon for the NOW product mention that it does not mix/dissolve well in water. The TN instantized product mixes well.

Most reviews on Amazon for the NOW product mention that it does not mix/dissolve well in water. The TN instantized product mixes well.

Yep instantized is where it's at.
now if we could just get the amino profile per 10 grams.
I'm pretty sure it's like the above profile. Why it has no Histidine idk.
but if TN has same amino as the one I posted, that's the product to get.

this is a newbish question but I really hate Protein shakes
100 Grams of EAAs would possibly be equivalent to how much actual protein or protein powder? Are you guys using these all day or for specific time like Intra work our or post work out?

And why would one want or need to add extra histadine?

If your taking a 100 a day, how are you dividing it and when? I thank you head of time for answering.

Based on amino profiles I'd say at least 23grams of protein is 10 grams eaa.
Make sure you add more calories to replace those lost with whey.
whey also has other aminos as well.

Last edited:

The reason I take EAAs is to get a respectable amount of each of the essential amino acids so that my body has all of the tools it needs to build muscle. TN is missing one of the essential amino acids.

An essential amino acid product actually having all of the essential amino acids is more important to me than how well it mixes.

Experienced members only please, I'm curious if EAA's would be an effective replacement for egg protein shakes post workout. Whey doesn't sit well in my gut and egg products aren't absorbing as well as they used too.

Experienced members only please, I'm curious if EAA's would be an effective replacement for egg protein shakes post workout. Whey doesn't sit well in my gut and egg products aren't absorbing as well as they used too.

Ive replaced most my protein it.
I only eat 112 grams of protein from food now.
I keep my amino drinks away from food. I have an amino/carb drink in the morning and two hours later food.

Yep instantized is where it's at.
now if we could just get the amino profile per 10 grams.
I'm pretty sure it's like the above profile. Why it has no Histidine idk.
but if TN has same amino as the one I posted, that's the product to get.

People were stealing our formulas, thats why we went proprietary with it. We were the first to come out with Leucine 411 (stolen) and our BCAA boost and plus got stolen too.... I cannot remember why we left out l-histadine, there was something controversial at the time. Its a semi essential amino acid meaning if you eat a normal bbing diet its covered...but its about time we reformulate this product anyway as i want to look into adding some things in a finished product with a pineapple flavor profile.
So Ill reformulate both the EAA and add histidine back in and im going to make a finished product instantized EAA's with a couple other key ingredients in there and pineapple or other flavoring.
The current one has 2.5 grams of leucine by the way.

Ive replaced most my protein it.
I only eat 112 grams of protein from food now.
I keep my amino drinks away from food. I have an amino/carb drink in the morning and two hours later food.

I do the same.....thats honestly how i diet to get leaner now. i replace protien drinks with EAA drinks 3x a day....eat 2 solid meals per day with minimal carbs and one protein drink

(intra workout drink is a concoction of about 10 different ingredients (red beet powder, citrulline, mushroom powder, taurine, hydro collagen, creatine mono, greens powder, etc etc etc) but again with high EAA content

[/QUOTE]DOGGCRAPP;2508556]People were stealing our formulas, thats why we went proprietary with it. We were the first to come out with Leucine 411 (stolen) and our BCAA boost and plus got stolen too.... I cannot remember why we left out l-histadine, there was something controversial at the time. Its a semi essential amino acid meaning if you eat a normal bbing diet its covered...but its about time we reformulate this product anyway as i want to look into adding some things in a finished product with a pineapple flavor profile.
So Ill reformulate both the EAA and add histidine back in and im going to make a finished product instantized EAA's with a couple other key ingredients in there and pineapple or other flavoring.
The current one has 2.5 grams of leucine by the way.[/QUOTE]

I'd love u if you flavor it. I've already replaced most my protein with your brand.
I'd love if it tasted good. I've been lazy for flavor.
I posted amino acid profiles so people know what they're dealing with.
Your product is already at the top.

I do the same.....thats honestly how i diet to get leaner now. i replace protien drinks with EAA drinks 3x a day....eat 2 solid meals per day with minimal carbs and one protein drink

(intra workout drink is a concoction of about 10 different ingredients (red beet powder, citrulline, mushroom powder, taurine, hydro collagen, creatine mono, greens powder, etc etc etc) but again with high EAA content

Nice intra. What brand beet & greens powder? Would you be able to list out the amount of each and your entire intra? Thanks

Last edited:
People were stealing our formulas, thats why we went proprietary with it. We were the first to come out with Leucine 411 (stolen) and our BCAA boost and plus got stolen too.... I cannot remember why we left out l-histadine, there was something controversial at the time. Its a semi essential amino acid meaning if you eat a normal bbing diet its covered...but its about time we reformulate this product anyway as i want to look into adding some things in a finished product with a pineapple flavor profile.

That would be awesome in pineapple

Last edited:

I'm sure it's too early in the process to ask this, but by any chance, is there an ETA as to when that should be out?

Based on amino profiles I'd say at least 23grams of protein is 10 grams eaa.
Make sure you add more calories to replace those lost with whey.
whey also has other aminos as well.

do you mean add more calories so that you still hit your desired caloric intake for the day?

Im confused as to why people are using EAAs instead of whey? I thought it was because they were easier to digest and less filling, but now I'm confused. Thanks for answering my newb question.

do you mean add more calories so that you still hit your desired caloric intake for the day?

Im confused as to why people are using EAAs instead of whey? I thought it was because they were easier to digest and less filling, but now I'm confused. Thanks for answering my newb question.

It is because they're easier to digest. Plus...breaking down that much protein daily is hard on your organs

Thanks heavy hitter.

Dante this is slightly off topic but since we are talking about flavors. Have you ever tried the RTD isopure Greentea or black tea, you can barely taste the chalky protein taste. Its awesome but too expensive and can only be bought as an RTD and not a powder.

Anyway if its actually physically possible, it would be awesome if you could offer EAAs or even Whey with a similar type ice tea flavor thats more like a drink instead of a shake, like I mentioned above. Im assuming its not possible because you usually on the cutting edge and probably would have done it already. Thought
I would ask anyway thanks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity