advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Easier time with the ladies since buffing up?

For us little guys this sport does not get us a ton of chicks. The more wieght I gain the stumpier I look and shorter as well lol. 75% of women want a guys body to be like a fit soccer players body. But I have met a lot of women who like the buffed up look. My girlfriend loves it when "I go get buff".

But my confidance has gone up since starting to work out and confidance wins ladies so it has probably helped me.

CONFIDENCE is something all people are attracted to and not just when it comes to romance.A confident person comes across very sure of themselves which causes others to believe also.It will help you with relationships,in the board room,socially or whatever.Obviously,you have to be a nice person also if you are a cocky A-hole you get put in that arrogant jock category and after high school/college that is Not going to work in your favor.

A sharp,fit and confident person really seems like they have things figured out or their life together and people will be attracted to and also admire this.They will follow your lead especially if you have great people skills.Read "how to win friends and influence people" that book should be read by everyone for many reasons,mainly because it works.

Now if you are training for the sole purpose or majority for getting/meeting women I suggest you rearrange priorities.I see the young guys on here talking about how much ass they get with there buffed bodies and thats great but it will change guys,I promise!!! Women when they become independant and don't live with their parents want stability,secure future and a man with a future.If you are in great shape it helps, but you will also get shit for spending time at the gym in older mature relationships.

As someone said above when you get older the women attracted to the huge guys are for the most part loosie goosies with Daddy issues and you represent protection etc.....

Last edited:
CONFIDENCE is something all people are attracted to and not just when it comes to romance.A confident person comes across very sure of themselves which causes others to believe also.It will help you with relationships,in the board room,socially or whatever.Obviously,you have to be a nice person also if you are a cocky A-hole you get put in that arrogant jock category and after high school/college that is Not going to work in your favor.

A sharp,fit and confident person really seems like they have things figured out or their life together and people will be attracted to and also admire this.They will follow your lead especially if you have great people skills.Read "how to win friends and influence people" that book should be read by everyone for many reasons,mainly because it works.

Now if you are training for the sole purpose or majority for getting/meeting women I suggest you rearrange priorities.I see the young guys on here talking about how much ass they get with there buffed bodies and thats great but it will change guys,I promise!!! Women when they become independant and don't live with their parents want stability,secure future and a man with a future.If you are in great shape it helps, but you will also get shit for spending time at the gym in older mature relationships.

As someone said above when you get older the women attracted to the huge guys are for the most part loosie goosies with Daddy issues and you represent protection etc.....

My current girlfreind whom I consider pretty hot (not biased at all,lol) is an 8 year NBA dancer/cheerleader who is very fit with a Dance background and is grossed out by Mr. O type physiques,that is just her opinion but it is one i hear a lot.

ummm NO

Women who want relationships want those kind of guys, women who want to fuck will fuck those young buffy boys :)

when you get horny, don't you just wanna go to the bar and pick up a hot easy girl ? yea you do but you better not date her because every man in that bar could have snapped her cherry up

It's your confidence !

When you are bigger, your confidence goes up... and that effects your body language, which shows you are more confidence

It's pretty simple, huh. People read too much into the size thing.

ummm NO

Women who want relationships want those kind of guys, women who want to fuck will fuck those young buffy boys :)

when you get horny, don't you just wanna go to the bar and pick up a hot easy girl ? yea you do but you better not date her because every man in that bar could have snapped her cherry up

I don't ever go to a bar and pick up easy girls or "woman who just want to fuck" (like I said are usually nut jobs with Daddy issues) Then we are living on two entirely different planets my friend.I bartended all the way through college and chiro school,I pretty much saw it all.

Also,how old are you? as that makes a huge difference in priorities.
I also have ALWAYS had high standards so some easy whore isn't or never been my thing.

Women like buff bicep, abs and ass like jean claude van damn. It also comes down to personality not your ego. They dont go for 10 inches cocks. Few weeks ago some blond gorgeous cougar with g string up her ass said to me yummy, I said is that bout my food or for me lol. I believe personality, muscles and good sense of humour is a turn on for women.

Money cant buy love!:love:

Women like buff bicep, abs and ass like jean claude van damn. It also comes down to personality not your ego. They dont go for 10 inches cocks. Few weeks ago some blond gorgeous cougar with g string up her ass said to me yummy, I said is that bout my food or for me lol. I believe personality, muscles and good sense of humour is a turn on for women.

Yes sir,Women like that action hero body like John Cena,Sylvester stallone,Van Damn,Arnolds movie build,the Rock etc....

and SENSE OF HUMOR!! ice breaker,lightens the mood and women love to laugh!

Yes sir,Women like that action hero body like John Cena,Sylvester stallone,Van Damn,Arnolds movie build,the Rock etc....

and SENSE OF HUMOR!! ice breaker,lightens the mood and women love to laugh!

oh btw, Im 23 and at this age, I don't care whoever the girl is, as long as she is HOT, I'm in ! lol

I think I talked for 99% of the guys

oh btw, Im 23 and at this age, I don't care whoever the girl is, as long as she is HOT, I'm in ! lol

I think I talked for 99% of the guys

Probably not.

O.K.,At 23 most Women you are meeting still live with their parents and are very immature,no offense,we all were there.A good time is priority 1 right now.

But as a 43 year old professional let me assure you they change! plus for you the competetion gets fierce as guys start graduating and becoming successful etc... A buff body no longer is enough,it helps initially,but it won't get and keep the qaulity women.

You can argue with me and tell me how you speak for all the guys,but as a guy who's been through it both the academic and the bar scene.women(especially the hot ones) will start to have different standards.

You will need the whole package as we have talked about above.But there will always be trashy chicks for the guys who can't keep up.lol.Once you get talking to them with a buff body they will ask "what do you do"? And lots of questions and if you live at home and training is your priority or preparation for life,you will not be getting the "HOT" ones,I promise!!!

Take it or leave it kid,some of us have been throught it.

Last edited:

I beg to differ they enjoy this :naughty:

Probably not.

O.K.,At 23 most Women you are meeting still live with their parents and are very immature,no offense,we all were there.A good time is priority 1 right now.

But as a 43 year old professional let me assure you they change! plus for you the competetion gets fierce as guys start graduating and becoming successful etc... A buff body no longer is enough,it helps initially,but it won't get and keep the qaulity women.

You can argue with me and tell me how you speak for all the guys,but as a guy who's been through it both the academic and the bar scene.women(especially the hot ones) will start to have different standards.

You will need the whole package as we have talked about above.But there will always be trashy chicks for the guys who can't keep up.lol.Once you get talking to them with a buff body they will ask "what do you do"? And lots of questions and if you live at home and training is your priority or preparation for life,you will not be getting the "HOT" ones,I promise!!!

Take it or leave it kid,some of us have been throught it.

you are absolutely right

sure,
"Muscles are sexy" . has to be true , its printed all over my doherty's gym shirt.

Money cant buy love!:love:

I usually start out leasing with an option to buy.You would be surprised how many come with defective minds that need to be recalled:D

Real facts here.

When lean and in good shape, considered muscular to the group I am around I was able to do something whenever I tried.

When out of shape, not moon face, but not lean face....it took a LOT more work.

When I am lean, and have lean face, I get a ton of looks. From girls...and even guys. :naughty:

I'm married and don't really pick girls up, but the number of girls that flirt with me is big. Many of them attribute it to my looks. I am a small guy mind you (163lbs, 5'10") but very lean.

sure,
"Muscles are sexy" . has to be true , its printed all over my doherty's gym shirt.

LMFAO man no fukin way, i trained at dohertys brunswick and cambelfield up until 3 months ago had to move due to license loss

only guy who wore that was the trainer sam at dohertys brunswick, awesome t-shirt though

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner