I took metabolife and other ECA products for years on end w/out a break...All seemed good for me.
We are talking ECA , not clenbuterol/albuterol here fellas. Take it for as long as you need it. Dont go abusing it and you will be fine.
I lived on the old school Hydroxycut all through the 90's. Shit was amazing, these days in my old age, the ephedrine makes me grumpy!=-)
why on earth are people saying to take weeks or days off when running ECA? Just take it every day as long as you need it. Simple as that
- I think people like to take a break b/c the "stimulant" feeling can sometimes lessen, so then, they think the combo isn't "working" anymore
- some will "cycle" it in out fear of causing "adrenal exhaustion"... TOO big a topic for this thread... it's a valid concern, but a bit over done... a person's overall lifestyle must be taken into account as well (sleep, diet, stress, etc)
- some will "cycle" out of fear the beta-receptors will "down regulate" if activated for too long... I'm too lazy right now: google "ephedrine caffeine obese study"... obese women were on this combo for a good few months if I remember
- benadryl: "fresh receptors"... a bit "iffy"... ketotifen is the real way to go if that is a concern... but it seems if there is any "down regulation" of beta-receptors, Clenbuterol has this affect more (although it stimulates the beta-receptors as does ephedrine, it is still a different drug)
- aspirin: gone the way side really... people take a baby aspirin more out of concern with ulcers from normal dosed aspirin
- yohimbe: actually, can be a bit dangerous with ephedrine and caffeine, I know one of our sponsors carries this combo (and I ordered myself some actually) but the yohimbine dose is a bit small... can cause some serious b/p issues... lyle mcdonald actually suggests take yohimbine and caffeine together and then later in the day one could take ephedrine and caffeine