over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elbow pain

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
|---[\\\\]>--------- well, decided to do skull crushers on the smith machine. went up to 2 plat...to touch it...right on the tip of the elbow...is this the same feeling as 'tennis elbow'? what shall i do? im taking a few days off hoping itll make it feel better. i cant even touch it let alone take off a shirt or do any type of movement that involves pushing...suggestions pls

1. Ice ice ice.
2. Advil
3. Avoid movements that aggrevate your elbow.
4. Glucosimine joint complex (i.e. msm, chondroition)
5. HLA Hyaloronic Acid (type II collegen)
6. Adaquen or Aflutop (like Big_O said) works for some. Did for me to an extent

Big_O said:
Aflutops Bro......

|--[\\\\]>---------- tell me a little more aobut this pls.

bigbadasian said:
|---[\\\\]>--------- well, decided to do skull crushers on the smith machine. went up to 2 plat...to touch it...right on the tip of the elbow...is this the same feeling as 'tennis elbow'? what shall i do? im taking a few days off hoping itll make it feel better. i cant even touch it let alone take off a shirt or do any type of movement that involves pushing...suggestions pls
That's part of your tricep attachment. I'd have that looked at my friend - make sure nothing came loose. That could get extremely aggravated doing the crazy shit we do... If all's well, then maybe try one of the above methods. I've got a wrist problem right now... hasn't gone away in a month now. Did it doing cleans. Even now if I press the tissue in btween where the forearm attaches to the wrist (the outside bone) it's sore in there. I'm thinking there may be damage. I'm really missing my deadlifts...

What's legal the status on Aflutops? Can you order mail-order-pharmacy without a script? Any board suppliers carry it?

Thanks
Stryker

Hey Big Badasian..!!!

Well i tried everything for my left elbow....I even thought of nubain...Then I tried Icy Hot and then a sleeve but going heavy wasnt an option with that either...

I ordered 20 tops and started them Thursday...a 1 amp injection e/d for 21 days...I know Im 1 short...I use a 25 X 5/8-1 ml and so far 5 injections and absolutely no pain.....Some people are calling it injectable glucosamine...

K1 told me every 3rd day inject it as close to the elbow as possible so I hit the delt...the other days anywhere....Apparently its supposed to be done off cycle....Once or twice a year....Im in my 7th week off cycle.....

Alot of guys are swearing by the tops...so short of going to get an mri..I figured I'd try the tops.....besides the last 3 cycles I wanted to use tren but had to use deca instead just to keep everything pain free....Im not a big deca fan...I prefer Eq...

DLStryker said:
What's legal the status on Aflutops? Can you order mail-order-pharmacy without a script? Any board suppliers carry it?

Thanks
Stryker

I don't believe it is a schedule III drug. But customes may stop it simply because they don't know what it is. Mine got through the second time. Yes a board sponser carries it. A

RAAM said:
1. Ice ice ice.
2. Advil
3. Avoid movements that aggrevate your elbow.
4. Glucosimine joint complex (i.e. msm, chondroition)
5. HLA Hyaloronic Acid (type II collegen)
6. Adaquen or Aflutop (like Big_O said) works for some. Did for me to an extent

Have you used Adequen before? I have asked on several different forums about this stuff and nobody seems to know what the hell I'm talking about. I'm 39 and I have bad joint pain and arthritus runs in my famiy. I found a site that sells this stuff at a good price without a script and I want to use it.
What is Aflutop? Is it the same thing as Adequen? Anybody with any info can PM me so we don't take up room on this thread.

Skull crushers on a smith machine? This can twist your forearm at an unnatural angle. I always use an inverted barbell. But thats just me.
I use lots of advil! LOL

Last edited:
Alfutop won't help with tendon problems. Alflutop repairs cartiladge, but won't do a thing to heal tendon injuries. Anti-inflamatories, ice and rest are about all that's going to fix a problem like that, BBA. Igf or gh could help too. Still though, you're gonna have to rest it.

As for the adequan, you can't find it without a script. You may think you found a place that sells it without a script, but when you place your order, they will tell you that they will hold the order until you have the script. It's enough to piss you off when you already given them your credit card information.

You can get the alfultop from ivitamins or Alin. It's one of those things that you can get legally as long as it's no more than a three month supply.

TRY alin

DLStryker said:

Thanks
Stryker
TRY alin I THINK HE HAD SOME

BRO its just tendinitus , Rub on TRAUMEEL(anti inflamitory) take 2 naprosyn's throw on a double sleeve and your good to go.

Obviously rest is the best but when you cant stand to be more then a day outta the gym follow the above;) .

I have elbow problems also. Golfers elbow ( hurts more on the inside) hurts mostly on the tip. Here are the exercise I find that I can still do, reverse grip benches(smith machine) Dip machine, rope push downs(great warm up) Avoid any overhand grip, like on a st. bar push down or skull crusher. Hope this helps, been dealing with it for years!

Vander_V said:
BRO its just tendinitus , Rub on TRAUMEEL(anti inflamitory) take 2 naprosyn's throw on a double sleeve and your good to go.

Obviously rest is the best but when you cant stand to be more then a day outta the gym follow the above;) .

yep, this is pretty straight forward.

bigbadasian said:
wait a minute wtf were u doing skulls ona smith for? and how the hell do you do those anyways thats gotta be the most unatural movement, do yo skulls on a cable if anything heres what they look like incline a bit.

yes i do the whole stack plus added weight :p

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xYxRhTUhTTw

Vander_V said:
wait a minute wtf were u doing skulls ona smith for? and how the hell do you do those anyways thats gotta be the most unatural movement

I agree. You'll hurt yourself with that move because it cannot compensate for the correct lateral movement.

had the same problem from skull crushers BBA...

tried to train around it, went so far as to take percocet before my workouts to get around the pain.

only thing that helped me heal completely was to stop training my triceps.

took close to 2 1/2 months for the injury to heal up completely.

when i did start to train them again, i stayed away from heavy weight, and skull crushers in general. i'd make sure i was thoughoughly warmed up using the rope (pulldowns).

in hind site, hurting them was the best thing i could have done for my tricep development- it forced me to use lighter weight and focus more on the weight i was moving than on moving the weight.

hope you get well soon.

BFU

I did the Ice, anti inflammatory, creams , Gel's, wraps ,and trained through the pain for many years, until the tendinitis turned to calcium deposits, and my triceps tendons tore, if it's really bad take some time off and let them heal, if not to bad get creative with your training as to not aggravate the tendons more!

Sorry bro no easy answer, but it's bettet to back off for a few months than loose 4-6 months of upper body training to a tear!

Vander_V said:

Vander is right on here...

I have had the same thing for a few years now...I use to not even be able to rest my elbows on a table...They flare up really bad sometimes...Thats why you always see me wearing neoprenes at the gym when I doing and Triceps or pushing movements...

Do they feel better after after 3-5 sets?? If so then its definetly tendonitis...Only thing for it is painkillers and rest...I dont really do either..:eek:

HUTCH said:
Vander is right on here...

I have had the same thing for a few years now...I use to not even be able to rest my elbows on a table...They flare up really bad sometimes...Thats why you always see me wearing neoprenes at the gym when I doing and Triceps or pushing movements...

Do they feel better after after 3-5 sets?? If so then its definetly tendonitis...Only thing for it is painkillers and rest...I dont really do either..:eek:

|--[\\\]>----------- yeah its feeling a lot better, but i think if i went heavy on tris right now it would bring it right back. So last nite i did quads and tonite when you saw me i was training back, i'll take tom off and then weds. nite im supposed to do chest and i'll see what it feels like then.

I was doing s'what of a skull crusher on the smith, but i didnt bring it to my forehead, i bring it right below my chin, so it's a cross b/t a skull crusher and a close grip.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws