over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EliteXC - Saturday Night Fights//CBS - Kimbo

That was the problem he had 3 fights and no skill and he headlined as the main event in the first MMA card on regular television in history. He was asked to be the spokesman for a great sport on the rise. How would you feel if bodybuilding was on the verge of greatness and all of us who are in this would benefit from just one event to tell what we were all about and they sent as our spokesman Greg Valentino (err I'm sorry they do that already) As far as Lesnar I somewhat agree but he has a big time amatuer wrestling backround. That will put you light years ahead of many that are getting into the MMA game. He got submitted on the ground by one of the best BJJ Black Belts in the world and a guy who at one time was the UFC Heavyweight champ. Kimbo is getting into the sport at 34 with no backround at all. I hear from everyone about his punching power and who has he ever hit? From his ground game and his cardio he might not ever get to strike again he's going right to the ground.

i agree to a point with all you said...I myself really hope they dont try and drain his entertainment value and put up against more no names or old guys...I hope they give him a real legitimate opponent next time...This way a fair look at his skill can be given...

slice

yea kimbo is much better in a back yard or parking lot with no gloves. dude can straight up box his ass off!

yea kimbo is much better in a back yard or parking lot with no gloves. dude can straight up box his ass off!

Did I miss something who was he fighting that his skill was so evident?

:eek:
Did I miss something who was he fighting that his skill was so evident?

Some people are natural fighter like natural warriors... you are just born with it... obviously you don't like the guy.. I feel as everyone wants to bash the man! believe me I seen all his fights.... he's got skills to whip your ass! lol! I think the man is good to a point but defn.. needs to improve his cardio.. and ground game....

I think just about any heavy with a decent mma background(wrestler/bjj) would beat kimbo...not whip his ass but beat him based on technical skills and experience.

:eek:

Some people are natural fighter like natural warriors... you are just born with it... obviously you don't like the guy.. I feel as everyone wants to bash the man! believe me I seen all his fights.... he's got skills to whip your ass! lol! I think the man is good to a point but defn.. needs to improve his cardio.. and ground game....

Thats all he needs just cardio and a ground game Well I can see how that minor stuff could be overlooked. I would be a great baseball player if I could just hit, throw, and catch.
What makes him such a natural warrior?
I actually do like the guy he seems like a pretty good guy I just don't like him as mixed martial artist. I think he would be great in a movie or a sitcom.
As far as skills to whip my ass.... maybe?

I agree but hard to tell how good a boxer he is considering his opponents in the backyard or parking lot. I think he is a great story but people have put more weight on his shoulders than he can hold in mma. Just my opinion

Thats all he needs just cardio and a ground game Well I can see how that minor stuff could be overlooked. I would be a great baseball player if I could just hit, throw, and catch.
What makes him such a natural warrior?
I actually do like the guy he seems like a pretty good guy I just don't like him as mixed martial artist. I think he would be great in a movie or a sitcom.
As far as skills to whip my ass.... maybe?

You tell me where and I will set up the promotion.. how about you go down in t-minus 2 sec.. and go home with some cash! sounds good:D

i agree to a point with all you said...I myself really hope they dont try and drain his entertainment value and put up against more no names or old guys...I hope they give him a real legitimate opponent next time...This way a fair look at his skill can be given...

KIMBO can FIGHT BROCK since COLEMAN had to step down because of a knee injury.

oh wait KIMBO would get DESTROYED

Will find out a little more about Brock Lessner when he jumps in with Heath Herring who is replacing Coleman. This will be a good gage because Heath Herring loves to throw and in my opinion is a very good, well rounded Mixed Martial Artist who has been against some of the best in Pride and the UFC.

Will find out a little more about Brock Lessner when he jumps in with Heath Herring who is replacing Coleman. This will be a good gage because Heath Herring loves to throw and in my opinion is a very good, well rounded Mixed Martial Artist who has been against some of the best in Pride and the UFC.

ae i think for 10 g's he'll come to your backyard....you could make a hell of a living!

ae i think for 10 g's he'll come to your backyard....you could make a hell of a living!

I don't need money that bad I think I'll stick to just writing and talking about it. Much safer and I still have all my chicklets.

I would love to see a Kimbo vs. Lesnar Fight...But not till they are both more skilled overall...2 great specimens with different strengths would be great...

You would think more people would be more optimistic about Kimbo, I mean why wouldnt you want to see a guy with his background be a star in MMA...The sport is already getting a ton of attention from him and even getting watched now by different crowds...Same with Lesnar...I think its bad ass that a WWE wrestler is actually fighting for real now, and thats awsome for the sport...Seems like everyone rides Lesnars cock and hopes Kimbo gets his ass whipped...

Kimbo doesn't want any of Lesnar right now. He will always have a puncher's chance, but it will be over in a second if Lesnar gets him to the mat. Brock's wrestling skills are still amazing. Kimbo reminds me of when Tyson got old. He lived by intimidating his opponents, but didn't do so well when he couldn't just rush and push his opponents around.

Ok so the fight was not all it was cracked up to be. To those who think they were not hitting hard I would welcome them into the ring any time. Second Kimbo has fought three times and comes from a world that he did not need cardio. Cardio will come with time along with his skill, he is with one of the best in the world dont forget.

As far as Lesnar fight, what is funny is lesnar went against a name fighter his first fight and everyone counts him out now, well if this fight was to happen between lesnar and kimbo Lesnar would destroy kimbo. There is a reason UFC did not take kimbo, in time we shall see if kimbo continues this adventure but lets give the man his due. Unless you have stepped in that cage at some point you can not say what you could do or if you could do any better then Kimbo.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131