over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Endo Popped Unexpected Blood Test

I've experienced the undetectable estrogen with letro myself. You want to avoid crushing it completely for obvious reasons. I think you're spot on with your analysis of your blood work.

What do you guys think? is the high free test to total test ratio likely due to Anadrol? this is what I am thinking based on how anadrol may impact SHBG.

Or... do you take slin on a regular basis? Known to free up more test too...

As for your elevated free testosterone, this could be dually from both the letro and anadrol. It's also apparent that your testosterone is very underdosed. In time this should balance out as your estradiol rises.

As for helping to possibly lower your liver enzymes. Stay hydrated and drink some coffee. Coffee, or moreso caffeine has been shown to help reduce hepatic fibrosis. NAC and vitamin C may also be of benefit.

Try not to workout a few days before your next set of lab's.

tell your endo you wanted to see how the larger dose made you feel since hearing all the steroid hoopla in the media - but that you noticed loss of libido or didn't feel any difference. as already mentioned above docs do like feeling superior (who doesn't) so don't act too knowledgeable (mispronounce estradiol, hematocrit; things we all know frontwards and backwards.) they have their practice to consider losing if there is litigation and is a primary factor in their low dose decision making. plenty of lawsuits keeping docs uneasy about controlled substance scripts of testosterone. the FDA's insistence testosterone carry a black box warning was a hell of a scare tactic.

always assume endo will do labs and inject low trt dose about three weeks out. also quit AI about two weeks out. but for the primary care physician - office can be called stating you want to know if labs are being taken so as to time injection dose the week or two before, so you're forewarned.

don't anyone kill themselves with too much - but licorice root* lowers level of testosterone somewhat. abusing alcohol high alcohol consumption boosts your aromatase enzymes = higher estradiol and lower T. taking T lab test later in afternoon is a plan (disappear for a couple of hours, just be back before lab closes.) T levels fluctuate and will be lower than when taken at morning appointments. but by how much** always abstain from sex 48 hours before the PSA test is taken. sex with yourself or others can artificially raise your prostate lab levels. don't seduce yourself.

***broken link removed**

**Testing for testosterone deficiency - things to know about the blood draw

This approach would potentially be of value to lower endogenous testosterone. Not so much with anabolics.

IIRC, licorice root inhibits CYP3A4 and short-chain dehydrogenase reductases, moreso HSD17B gene expression. This could potentially cause an anabolic-testosterone to stay longer in circulation.

I'll look more into this again. Although I do believe this is the interposed action.

Guys, thank you for your replies. Will be getting new labs in a few weeks and have switched over to trt dose of pharma test at the prescribed dose. No I am not on any slin just hgh and have added metformin today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity